where to download japanese soccer matches

Discussion in 'Japan' started by ForzaGrifo, Jan 29, 2006.

1. ForzaGrifo

ForzaGrifo Member

Sep 22, 2000
    hey, do any of you know where to download good soccer matches of the Japanese national team, such as Japan vs. Brazil in the 2005 Confederations Cup? If you can find any good matches, it would be great! Thank you! Or, if you can find any J-League matches which are interesting, such as the ones with Kashiwa Reysol, Yokohama F. Marinos or Gamba Osaka I would really like it as well. Thank you again!!!

2. shuvy87

shuvy87 Moderator
    Staff Member

Oct 17, 2003
    USA
    Club:
    Liverpool FC
    Nat'l Team:
    Japan
    Well there used to be a guy named VideoNewbie, who used to provide us with Japanese NT games and important J.League games, but because of this guy named *caught**caught* he stopped coming...

Other than that I have no clue...

3. tako

tako Member

Dec 11, 2003
    Yokohama
    Nat'l Team:
    Japan
    I am sorry to football fan who live abord, but I think it is right to stop making links here to the sites where we can downloas whole Japanese NT games and important whole J.League games. Japan is very strict to copy right, Japanese media don't make web broadcast.
    Especially VideoNewbie live(lived?) in Japan, he is likely sued if he continued to post these links. It is for him to stop.

4. ForzaGrifo

ForzaGrifo Member

Sep 22, 2000
    I can understand the J-League being strict to J-League games because they own the broadcasting rights, but the NT matches as well? Come on, I don't see downloading delayed NT matches will hurt anyone.

5. Acidman

Acidman New Member

May 30, 2005
    Dundee -_-
    I actually think you might be aloud to put national team matches on the net, don't think it's illegal like J league

6. tako

tako Member

Dec 11, 2003
    Yokohama
    Nat'l Team:
    Japan
    hmm, here is not Japanese site, so I will shut up about this matter. But anyway I don't know Japanese site where we can download Japanese match.

7. Video Newbie

Video Newbie New Member

Sep 10, 2005
    Back in US :(
    OK! OK! I have heard enough talk about me here!

I still read this site about 2 or 3 days a week, and I still read about posters saying good or bad stuff here.

I will still find ways to get Japan video to japan supporters outside of Japan.

BUT, I will NOT post any more links to Japan matches here on BS. Because BS told me to stop, so I will stop. Also, I have not gone to jail or been arrested........YET! I hope I don't go to jail.

HOWEVER, if you want to, you can PM me with a good e-mail address, so I can e-mail the video link to your e-mail address. AGAIN, if you want to. I will promise not to send any viruses in any e-mails.:D

But, just to inform everyone, I will NOT be able to get the Japan-US match on 10 Feburary.

If you have any more questions, just PM me.

VN;)

8. dreamer

dreamer Member

Aug 4, 2004

You posted great links. Too bad.

And feel free to PM one of us to make bail, if you need to make bail. :)

9. dreamer

dreamer Member

Aug 4, 2004

When did you become a lawyer Tako?

How about if he just posts a link to links that may contain links to the games? Would that be legal Tako, I mean, Mr. lawyer? Just kidding. :D

10. Video Newbie

Video Newbie New Member

Sep 10, 2005
    I have had responses to my post. But, here is what I have right now:

FM- Full Match
    HI- 30 minute Highlights

The following matches I can send links to you in about 1-2 days:

J-League matches
    2005 J-League Yamasaki Nabisco Cup - Gamba Osaka v JEF United Chiba - FM

Japan National Team matches
    February 9, 2005 ---- Japan v North Korea / Saitama Stadium (WC Qualifier)- FM & HI
    March 25, 2005 ----- Iran v Japan / Tehran-Azadi Stadium (WC Qualifier)- FM & HI
    March 30, 2005 ----- Japan v Bahrain / Saitama Stadium (WC Qualifier)- HI
    June 3, 2005 -------- Bahrain v Japan / Manama-Bah Na Stadium (WC Qualifier)- HI
    June 22, 2005 ------- Japan v Brazil / Cologne (Confederations Cup)- FM in Chinese
    September 7, 2005 -- Japan v Honduras / Rifu-Miyagi Stadium- FM
    October 8, 2005 ---- Latvia v Japan / Riga-Skonto Stadium- FM
    October 12, 2005 --- Ukraine v Japan / Kiev-Na Olympic Stadium- FM
    November 16, 2005 -- Japan v Angola / Tokyo-National Stadium- FM

The following matches I can send links to you in about 3-5 days:
    I still have to convert the tapes into video files
    August 7, 2004 ----- China v Japan / Beijing (Asian Cup 2004 Final)
    October 13, 2004 --- Oman v Japan / Muscat (WC Qualifier)
    June 8, 2005 ------- North Korea v Japan / *Bangkok* (WC Qualifier)
    June 16, 2005 ------ Japan v Mexico / Hannover (Confederations Cup)
    June 19, 2005 ------ Japan v Greece / Frankfurt (Confederations Cup)
    August 17, 2005 ---- Japan v Iran / Yokohama (WC Qualifier)

I can only send a match a day, so please bear with me. Again, if you have questions just PM me. Also, if there's a match you want to see, please PM me with a e-mail address I can send the link to. I don't want to get BS or myself in trouble again. Thanks.

VN:p

11. ForzaGrifo

ForzaGrifo Member

Sep 22, 2000
    hey Vid Newbie thx for posting the matches. U got any newer ones? TIA

12. Video Newbie

Video Newbie New Member

Sep 10, 2005
    Hey ForzaGrifo,

Here's what I got for this year:

Feb 9 - USA v Japan - FM (in English)
    Feb 18 - Japan v Finland - FM
    Feb 22 - Japan v India - FM
    Feb 28 - Japan v Bosnia-Herzegovina - FM
    Mar 30 - Japan v Ecuador - FM

I guess I'll be pretty busy when I get home tonight uploading matches, hope this helps.

VN;)

13. That Phat Hat

That Phat Hat Member+

Nov 14, 2002
    Just Barely Outside the Beltway
    Club:
    Liverpool FC
    Nat'l Team:
    Japan
  14. shuvy87

shuvy87 Moderator
    Staff Member

Oct 17, 2003
    USA
    Club:
    Liverpool FC
    Nat'l Team:
    Japan
    OK I am MAD confused now....

15. ForzaGrifo

ForzaGrifo Member

Sep 22, 2000
  16. redunitedarmy

redunitedarmy New Member

May 2, 2006
    Hong Kong
    hey video newbie!

alright, i am a cousin of forzagrifo, and i am here to ask if you can please send me the Japan v Brazil, Japan v North Korea and Japan v China matches? Thank you. My email is randomwanderer@gmail.com

God bless,

Calvin

17. Matsu

Matsu Member

Mar 28, 2001

Why are you confused?

Because someone actually obeys the law, and takes the time and effort and patient persistence to find out what IS and is NOT allowed, rather than just saying "fark copyright laws! Ill do whatever I feel like" ??

Son, you need to resign as a moderator. You clearly cant handle the responsibility (or is slimy insinuation -- **Caught** **Caught** -- a part of the job description?).

:mad: :mad: :mad:

18. Matsu

Matsu Member

Mar 28, 2001
    It isnt illegal to show the video, but if I were Video Newbie Id cut the audio, because that includes the comments of a private broadcasting company who would probably view re-distribution as a violation of their copyrights.

Of course, on the issue of NT matches Im not going to bother to interfere. Im just letting you know how the laws apply. If you leave out the sound (which non-Japanese speakers couldnt understand anyway), I dont know of any reason why anyone would object.

19. ForzaGrifo

ForzaGrifo Member

Sep 22, 2000
    God bless u, u finally register!!!

20. shuvy87

shuvy87 Moderator
    Staff Member

Oct 17, 2003
    USA
    Club:
    Liverpool FC
    Nat'l Team:
    Japan
    My friend who goes to UMASS randomly get NHK instead of ESPNU, and got to watch Chiba vs. Urawa game today....

Man, I wish I can get NHK...:(

21. shuvy87

shuvy87 Moderator
    Staff Member

Oct 17, 2003
    USA
    Club:
    Liverpool FC
    Nat'l Team:
    Japan
    Yea... Matsu, thanks for reporting me. I wrote that comment a long time ago, even before I became a mod.

22. Video Newbie

Video Newbie New Member

Sep 10, 2005
    Hey guys,

I'm currently working on getting both the Bulgaria and Scotland matches into downloadable files. I will let all of you know when they are both ready.

And NO I'm not posting them on the thread, PM me, with an e-mail address, if you want the links.

23. Video Newbie

Video Newbie New Member

Sep 10, 2005
    Alright, they are both ready (Bulgaria and Scotland matches), just PM me, with an e-mail address, and I will forward the links to you.

24. Video Newbie

Video Newbie New Member

Sep 10, 2005
    Alright everyone!

Anyway, sorry that the Germany match took a long time to get done. The internet site I upload the games to, was slow and didn't work the past 2 nights.:(
    But, I got it done.

The Germany vs Japan is ready, just PM me, with an e-mail address, and I will forward the links to you. If there's problems with the links, or if all of the links work, just let me know. I've sent the same links to other people already, if you have some initial problems with downloading the files, just be paitent. Enjoy.

25. Video Newbie

Video Newbie New Member

Sep 10, 2005
    Alright everyone!

The Japan vs Malta match is ready, just PM me, with an e-mail address, and I will forward the links to you. If there's problems with the links, or if all of the links work, just let me know. I've sent the same links to other people already, if you have some initial problems with downloading the files, just be paitent. Enjoy.