Where can I find La Liga here?

Discussion in 'Argentina' started by I<3jorgecampos, Aug 24, 2009.

1. I<3jorgecampos

I<3jorgecampos New Member

Jun 26, 2007
    Medellin
    Club:
    Bayer 04 Leverkusen
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    I just moved to Buenos Aires and I was checking the TV listings and I don't see any La Liga games for this weekend? Who's got them?

2. vipnerd

vipnerd Moderator
    Staff Member

Nov 26, 2003
    La Mitad + Román
    Directv

3. Andrés_

Andrés_ Member

Nov 16, 2007
    Argentina.
    Club:
    CA Independiente
    Nat'l Team:
    Argentina
    DirecTV has all of "La Liga" games, i think ESPN and ESPN+ will show some of them as usual. DirecTV also has all the English Premier League, UEFA Champions League and UEFA Europa League.

4. John L

John L Member+

Sep 20, 2003
    Alexandria, VA
    Fox Soccer Channel now has the UEFA Champions League and the Euro League

Spanish La Liga games are on a mix of cable channels - Sometimes GolTV, sometimes FSC (or FSEspanol), and maybe sometimes ESPN Deportivos

Best bet is just go to their websites and check routine broadcast times

5. Andrés_

Andrés_ Member

Nov 16, 2007
    Argentina.
    Club:
    CA Independiente
    Nat'l Team:
    Argentina
    The matter is that in here we have plain FOX Sports and GolTV is only on DirecTV. FOX Sports has the Premier League, and the UEFA related tournaments for some UEFA Champions League matches the channel FOX Sports+(Yes, they killed themselves with the name) shows up but only available on digital cable and DirecTV. As for La Liga it's still on ESPN and ESPN+ there you get some matches live and some tape delay(but you don't get the weekly 10), on DirecTV you can get all them and on HD(same with Premier League). ESPN+ gets some Premier League matches too.