Where are the season tix?

Discussion in 'Fort Lauderdale Strikers' started by fusionmansteve, Apr 4, 2011.

1. fusionmansteve

fusionmansteve New Member

Jun 9, 2000
    Waiting in Lockhart parking lot.....
    Club:
    Miami FC
    When does the team plan on mailing out season tickets?

Cutting it a bit close, eh?:confused:

2. AmericanMag

AmericanMag Member

Mar 23, 2011
    Club:
    Newcastle United FC
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    When I got the call re: the jersey unveiling, I was told that the tickets should be coming in this week. I agree with you though... cutting it close.

3. Smoke & Mirrors

Jul 18, 2010
    Club:
    Ft Lauderdale Strikers
    Nat'l Team:
    Germany
    Nothing official from the team that I've heard directly, but I have heard from a couple other places that they mailed tickets on Friday. So I'll be checking my mailbox starting today and hoping to see them.

4. AmericanMag

AmericanMag Member

Mar 23, 2011
    Club:
    Newcastle United FC
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    Are the shirts coming with the tickets? May be wearing my toon top to the match if not.

5. pb9000

pb9000 Member

Apr 19, 2005
    Lauderhill, FL
    Club:
    Ft Lauderdale Strikers
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    I received this email:

South Florida United,

We look forward to seeing you at our game this Saturday night! I am certain that you are all excited to kick off South Florida United at the home opener. When you arrive on Saturday, please stop by the Season Ticket Will Call tent located outside of Gate C. We will have your South Florida United season tickets (Section 113) waiting for you there. Thanks for the continued support. See you on Saturday....

Thank you,

Evan Mitz
    Fort Lauderdale Strikers
    Director of Sales
    evan@strikers.com

6. Smoke & Mirrors

Jul 18, 2010
    Club:
    Ft Lauderdale Strikers
    Nat'l Team:
    Germany
    I just wonder if this is something particular to you supporter groups in the supporters section. Maybe because they moved you guys it caused an even longer delay in getting your tickets. I got no such e-mail from Even or anyone at Strikers HQ, but I'm not in the supporters groups, I'm in Section 122. I sent Evan an e-mail asking for an answer on when and how I get my tickets. As soon as he responds to me, I'll post here and let people know.

7. pb9000

pb9000 Member

Apr 19, 2005
    Lauderhill, FL
    Club:
    Ft Lauderdale Strikers
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    One of our guys just got his tickets today in the mail.

[​IMG]

8. Smoke & Mirrors

Jul 18, 2010
    Club:
    Ft Lauderdale Strikers
    Nat'l Team:
    Germany
    Yeah, just saw his post on Strikers FB. Well that's a good sign! I'll be running straight to my mailbox when I get home from work! LOL

9. AmericanMag

AmericanMag Member

Mar 23, 2011
    Club:
    Newcastle United FC
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    When I saw this post I immediately checked my email and haven't received a message like it. When did you buy your tickets? Were they in the supporters area or a reserved seat somewhere else?

10. Never Offside

Never Offside Member

Apr 2, 2011
    Club:
    Ft Lauderdale Strikers
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    Haven't received mine yet either

11. Never Offside

Never Offside Member

Apr 2, 2011
    Club:
    Ft Lauderdale Strikers
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    ^ Scratch that! i just got them today...Nice! No shirt though......

12. fusionmansteve

fusionmansteve New Member

Jun 9, 2000
    Waiting in Lockhart parking lot.....
    Club:
    Miami FC
    WOW!! Just got them in the mail today!

They look fabulous and ...dare I say...'major league'. This is how organizations that have their stuff together do things.

It's hard not to be wildly optimistic about this new era. See you Saturday.

13. celeste4life

celeste4life Member

Dec 16, 2007
    United States
    Club:
    CA Peñarol
    Nat'l Team:
    Uruguay
    I bought single game tickets, and haven't received them yet. Im not using them as my dad's company bought tickets, but I'll be giving them to friends

14. Newtbomb

Newtbomb Member

Mar 24, 2001
    South Florida
    Club:
    Ft Lauderdale Strikers
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    Got Mine, too! Even with an address change and the supporters move to 113 (which is my old Fusion spot anyway :)

[​IMG]

15. drSoFlaFan

drSoFlaFan DEFEND THE FORT!

Feb 25, 2008
    Plantation, FL
    Club:
    Ft Lauderdale Strikers
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    So I take it you got the fancy special tickets right?

16. AmericanMag

AmericanMag Member

Mar 23, 2011
    Club:
    Newcastle United FC
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    They just arrived... GET IN!!!

17. cwgator

cwgator Member

Apr 8, 2010
    Ft. Lauderdale
    Club:
    Ft Lauderdale Strikers
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    I also received the commemorative batch - for buying early I guess. They are on glossy stock blending photo montages of old and new striker images . I must say they look amazing. Can't wait for Saturday! :D

18. drSoFlaFan

drSoFlaFan DEFEND THE FORT!

Feb 25, 2008
    Plantation, FL
    Club:
    Ft Lauderdale Strikers
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    A lot of the supporters bought early as well, but in section 120, and they moved us to 113 about a month ago. So I think we are getting the commemorative tickets for 120 as souvenirs at some point but the tickets for 113 will be normal ones.

And oh boy am I excited for Saturday. Being a fan who was born the year after the old NASL went under, only seriously got into soccer a few years after the Fusion left us, and catching on with Miami FC in 2008, this is going to be the biggest, best soccer game I've ever seen live in person.

I CANNOT WAIT!!

19. AmericanMag

AmericanMag Member

Mar 23, 2011
    Club:
    Newcastle United FC
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    Any word on the t-shirts?

20. Smoke & Mirrors

Jul 18, 2010
    Club:
    Ft Lauderdale Strikers
    Nat'l Team:
    Germany
    Mine were waiting in the mailbox when I got home today! As fusionmansteve said, these are what an organization who has themselves together sends out as season tickets. These are amazing, and exceeded my expectations. We continue to see a whole new, completely transformed organization here. The attention to detail at a pro level is outstanding. Traffic is definitely doing things right in every facet of the rebrand, and it's no wonder to me now why Mr. Robbie was swayed into coming aboard.

Traffic is building up the Strikers brand once again. By the end of this season the Strikers name is going to be all over the area just like it once was. I don't know what Traffic's future plans are for the Strikers, but if they have an inkling of trying to grab MLS attention, a la the White Caps and Timbers, then they are most definitely positioning themselves to do so. But in the end I'm just glad that the work has been done, and the results are waiting just around the corner.

21. Smoke & Mirrors

Jul 18, 2010
    Club:
    Ft Lauderdale Strikers
    Nat'l Team:
    Germany
    The team's FB page says the t-shirts will be given out at the Stars game on the 15th.

22. Antique

Antique Member

Nov 11, 2008
    the river of grass
    Club:
    Ft Lauderdale Strikers
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    My season tickets came in the mail yesterday, too. I got my T-Shirt at the RBNY game. Maybe I'll get another one at one of the games (the game jersey is waaaaayyy over my budget...:(...).

Looking forward to Saturday. Hope to be there before the kick-off. Since the entire north stand is sold out for Saturday (it holds 4,000) parking could get to be interesting....:eek:....That's a welcome change from last year.

Let the good times roll! GO STRIKERS!!