What Will It Take To Stop The Rot?

Discussion in 'Leeds' started by Andyobri, Dec 12, 2006.

1. Andyobri

Andyobri New Member

Nov 15, 2006
    Haslingden. Rossenda
    Players? New one or give the old ones a boot?
    fans, Luck?

Up to you, i dont get to see them but i follow quite closely, let me know!

2. mellon002

mellon002 Member

Jan 24, 2003
    Towson, MD
    You can't give up as many goals as they have. In my opinion, stop giving up goals and then find someone who can score them.

3. Andyobri

Andyobri New Member

Nov 15, 2006
    Haslingden. Rossenda
    we have lots of forwards is it not just a case of which two work the best? And if so has wise not had long enough now to figure a simple task like that out?

4. Dyvel

Dyvel Member+

Jul 24, 1999
    The dog end of a day gone by
    Club:
    Leeds United AFC
    Nat'l Team:
    Ireland Republic
    We'll see how Wise does when the transfer window opens. He's got a lot of work to do and hopefully a few quid to spend.

5. white riot

white riot Member+

England
    Apr 27, 2005
    Southampton, England
    Club:
    Southampton FC
    Nat'l Team:
    England
    Bring back Wilkinson.

6. mellon002

mellon002 Member

Jan 24, 2003
    Towson, MD
    I think it is more complicated than that. Cresswell has been hurt, Blake has shown some signs of life, and Moore has been picked over Healy a few times now. Whether people liked him or not, when Hulse was first brought in on loan two years ago the team played much better and then obviously went on to the playoff final last season. Leeds need someone who will consistantly score and I don't see who it will be out of the strikers we currently have.

That being said, we can have all the quality strikers we want but if we give up 3 goals a game it won't make a difference.

7. Andyobri

Andyobri New Member

Nov 15, 2006
    Haslingden. Rossenda
    Has Ugo not helped and what about the horsefield and Kandol, Whoever he may be? they not live and kicking. the midfield are not contributing from what the results are says. Not supplying or covering defensively?