What Percentage of the Games will you be watching?

Discussion in 'BigSoccer Polls' started by dark knight, Jun 8, 2006.

1. magani

magani New Member

Jun 10, 2005
    I will watch most of the games but today i cant see england and Sweden game maybe i can see England but that depends if I am already back at the footballclub its our closingday or how do you call it in englisch.
    And I am certainly going to miss the little final

2. Bernabeu

Bernabeu Member

Oct 16, 2004
    Madrid, España
    Club:
    Real Madrid
    Nat'l Team:
    Spain
    In Spain, a new TV channel bought the rights for all the games, and you need to call them to install you an antenna adjuster in order to be able to watch the whole WC.

But the assh*les are extremely delayed with this one-by-one antenna adjustment that they have to do (their technicians) in every bl**dy Spanish house, so most of us are not going to see any bl**dy game thanks to these idiots, only the ones of the Spanish NT because those are forced by law to be broadcasted, and another channel got the license.

So, unless they come soon to my place, I'll be watching only those of Spain...

3. Guinho

Guinho Member+

San Jose Earthquakes, bless their hearts
    Estonia
    May 27, 2001
    San Francisco, CA
    Club:
    San Jose Earthquakes
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    Parent = 50%

4. Liviu

Liviu New Member

Jul 12, 2005
    Illinois, USA
    Every single one thanks to DVR.

5. babytiger2001

babytiger2001 New Member

Dec 29, 2000
    Melbourne
    Club:
    San Jose Earthquakes
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    Definite World Cup "junkie" here -- even if the games come on at 2 a.m. and 5 a.m., Melbourne time.

Even in spite of the broadcaster here...

6. Darrell

Darrell New Member

Apr 5, 2006
    Bradenton, FL
    Finally i can say thank god i work for the cable company with TV at work. The toughest part will be trying to pry the TV away from the women watching Judge Judy and Days of our Lives. For the weekends my girlfriend knows not to bother me. Taking off work this Monday though.

7. F.L.I.P.

F.L.I.P. Member

Apr 26, 2005
    Probably 25%, its not because I am not interested but because of work.

8. LaRhonda

LaRhonda New Member

Oct 3, 2002
    Michigan
    Club:
    FC Barcelona
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    My plan is watch every game unless I fall asleep or get a job.

9. dcuinvermont

dcuinvermont Member

Sep 8, 2000
    Burlington VT
    Just tapping out the vein and feeling the sweet/sharp pain of Johnny Harke's announcing.

GOALAHHHHHHHHhhhhhhhhhh...........

10. Quaker

Quaker Member+

FC Dallas
    Apr 19, 2000
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    Okay, so I'm more of a junkie than I thought. So far it's been 100%. I should probably revise my guesstimate to 75%...

11. Lono

Lono Member

Jul 1, 2000
    Campinas, SP - Brasil
    Club:
    Corinthians Sao Paulo
    Nat'l Team:
    Cuba
    were doing an event at work, we put a big screen in a bar, we get the gate (cover) the bar owner keeps food and drink.. my idea, boss is gonna make me stay at the bar every day, every game, through out the event.. hes even gonna pay for my lunch and one beer.. work is work and sacrifices must be made..

12. ZeekLTK

ZeekLTK Member

Mar 5, 2004
    Michigan
    Nat'l Team:
    Norway
    I work at night so I can watch every game. :D

13. Summerheat

Summerheat Member

Mar 15, 2006
    Fitzwilliam, NH
    Club:
    Newcastle United FC
    Nat'l Team:
    --other--
    I love watching world football during the cup. It is really fascinating to see the different strategies the teams use. I really don't support any one country. It is not about one team for me. I enjoy seeing new competitors such as Togo, Cotê D' Ivoire, Ghana, and Angola.:D

14. lynesjc

lynesjc Member+

Arsenal
    United States
    Jun 21, 2001
    Club:
    Arsenal FC
    Thanks to HD Tivo, 100% so far. 3rd group games will be tough b/c they keep you updated as to the status of the other game in real time...can't avoid spoilers.

Probably won't watch 3rd place game or the presumably meaningless USA - Ghana match. :eek: