Well, it's been real

Discussion in 'Bill Archer's Guestbook' started by Ted Cikowski, Nov 13, 2004.

1. Barbara

Barbara BigSoccer Supporter

Apr 29, 2000
    Club:
    DC United
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    Oh my god. You called me immoral. Oh lord, however can I go on?

And as for hanging out in Bill Archer's personal forum, if you hadn't used it as a venue to call for my death, then I probably would never have found my way over here.

Which would be a shame, because Archer is quite funny. Something you're not.

2. Bill Archer

Bill Archer BigSoccer Supporter

Mar 19, 2002
    Washington, NC
    Club:
    Columbus Crew
    Nat'l Team:
    United States

You guys have been losing for so long you wouldn't recognize a win if it turned up in your bathtub.

3. Barbara

Apr 29, 2000
    Club:
    DC United
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    See, Ted. That's how funny is done.

(okay, okay, it's not even in the top 50 funniest things I've seen on BigSoccer but it's a whole lot funnier than anything you've ever posted.)

4. Ted Cikowski

Ted Cikowski Red Card

May 31, 2000

When I want your opinions I'll go to the alley and stand in line with my $2 behind the other johns.

5. Barbara

Apr 29, 2000
    Club:
    DC United
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    Well, Ted, as much as I've enjoyed our brief acquaintance I'm afraid it's going to have to come to an end. The thing is that I'm so busy with the whoring and the baby-killing that I just don't have time for you anymore. I'm not going to waste my precious free time on a sad loser who couldn't even get a red card when he wanted one. So I'm putting you on my ignore list and going on with my life of liberal debaucery.

It has been, as you say, real.

6. Barbara

Apr 29, 2000
    Club:
    DC United
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    So, Eric B... was your negative rep meant to be spelling smack or do you really not know what debauchery means?

Because if it was spelling smack, it was as weak as my former friend Ted's efforts at getting a red card.

7. Eric B

Eric B Member

Feb 21, 2000
    the LBC
    Club:
    Los Angeles Galaxy
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    Just one man's attempt to counter the hundreds of Politics Board retards that line up five wide to give out reputation hand jobs.

Thanks for the neg rep back. That puts you in esteemed company with crusio, and pretty much no on else...

8. Ted Cikowski

Ted Cikowski Red Card

May 31, 2000

Although I have not yet abondoned my dream of getting kicked off of bigsoccer (again) it does appear that I have failed in my pursuit of a red card.

However my new goal is much loftier. I am going to attempt to rid this site of the cancer known as Barbara June. How am I going to do it you might ask? Well let's just say I might be able to kill two birds with one stone.

Hey Eric B, only 2 people have given you negative rep? Lightweight. I get two or three a day. Mel Brennan could write a novel if he compiled all the rep he's given to me. Barbara June has chimed in a time or two as well.

All you have to do is say anything slightly bad about Noam Chomsky and watch your rep go up and down like Barbara June's head in the backseat of a VW bus.

9. Eric B

Eric B Member

Feb 21, 2000
    the LBC
    Club:
    Los Angeles Galaxy
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    That's my problem, I'm just a wallflower. Besides, I just don't have the heart to battle with the bozos over there on a regular basis. That and my internet connection's too slow.

Since Barbie put Ted on her ignore list ("Oh Snap!" :rolleyes: ) I figured I'd quote this so she'd see it. Is that decent enough smack for you, Sweetheart?

How many of my posts did you have to filter through before finding a typo for which to give me a red nipple anyway?

10. StingRay37

StingRay37 Member

Dec 4, 2000
    North Carolina
    It probably wouldn't be a very good novel though. It would be really long and preachy and not make any sense, and he would get sued for plagiarism

11. StingRay37

StingRay37 Member

Dec 4, 2000
    North Carolina
    But not quite as weak as all of your posts in this thread. :rolleyes:

12. Eric B

Eric B Member

Feb 21, 2000
    the LBC
    Club:
    Los Angeles Galaxy
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    Well, I haven't gone over to Retard Central yet, but Barbies' Army has started to mobilize as "phats away" has given me neg rep for my post above. No comment, of course.

Red nipple coming back at ya, sweet cheeks.

13. Ted Cikowski

Ted Cikowski Red Card

May 31, 2000

I got one too. Phats Away probably refers to Barbara's stance on abortion.

14. Eric B

Eric B Member

Feb 21, 2000
    the LBC
    Club:
    Los Angeles Galaxy
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    You must clean the off the cream soda you just spit all over your keyboard before you give rep to Ted Cikowski again...

15. Bill Archer

Mar 19, 2002
    Washington, NC
    Club:
    Columbus Crew
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    Sadly, it appears that the redoubtable Ted Cikowski is no more. His wish for redcardedness has been fulfilled.

Does anyone know how he accomplished his mission?

16. Smiley321

Smiley321 Member

Apr 21, 2002
    Concord, Ca
    I'll put 5 bucks on sockpuppets. I looked to see if "Dutch Oven" got redcarded too and there is no member of that name any more. I figured that one was Ted, too.

That person claimed that the prostitutes in Rotterdam were less promiscuous than Amsterdam!

17. Bill Archer

Mar 19, 2002
    Washington, NC
    Club:
    Columbus Crew
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    He's right - they are.

18. Eric B

Eric B Member

Feb 21, 2000
    the LBC
    Club:
    Los Angeles Galaxy
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    Well, he did start going after people in the Ref and Music forums, but it didn't seem that bad. I guess the increased visibility of Hans lately might have pissed off the wrong moderator.

I would hope it's just a cooling down period (a la Segroves), considering that Ted adds a lot more to this board than a lot of the Jacknuts who don't get sent away, and his shenanigans aren't as bad as Mike's (mind you I also find the Big Red Man entertaining as well)

19. Smiley321

Smiley321 Member

Apr 21, 2002
    Concord, Ca
    Eric had the right guess - here is something from a source claiming to be authoritative:

"well I started a thread in the referee forum saying that they all need to get their eyes checked and then I started a thread in the coaches forum saying that I was mad at my coach and planned on choking him and burning down his house.

then I went to the music forum and did some trolling, although I was telling the truth, the people there listen to awful crap."

Must be the ref forum mods, I've never seen anyone get slapped down for disparaging other people's taste in music

20. bojendyk

bojendyk New Member

Jan 4, 2002
    South Loop, Chicago
    I would just like to point out that getting yourself kicked off an internet message board is the least badass thing, ever. Seriously.

21. GringoTex

GringoTex Member

Aug 22, 2001
    1301 miles de Texas
    Club:
    Tottenham Hotspur FC
    Nat'l Team:
    Bolivia
    It gets better- they're propping him up as a victim of the Vast BigSoccer Leftwing Conspiracy over here.

22. ElJefe

ElJefe Moderator
    Staff Member

Feb 16, 1999
    Colorful Colorado
    Club:
    FC Dallas
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    Not only that, but considering the time and effort that Ted expended in getting himself kicked off, it hardly seems worth it.

If you can pull it off pretty quickly, like Segroves, you can do it for shits and giggles and not miss any of this week's very special episode of "Scrubs." But Ted spent the better part of two weeks at it. I admire his resolve, but at some point, you just gotta say, "******** it" and move on.

23. The Revenge of Ted C

Dec 1, 2004
    Hello.

Thanks for all your concern and warm wishes.

To my good friend Bojendyk, first off let me ask this: who the hell are you? I've never heard of you and next thing I know you are posting your opinions on effort to get red carded in several places. It shows you care and since you made the effort, I have gone and printed all your posts concerning my red card. I use them to wipe my ass. I am sorry I am not 'badass' enough for you. Perhaps I could get up to a respectable level of 'badass' to meet your satisfaction. What would constitute 'badass' and how would I obtain something of a high standing in your circles of 'badass'?

GringoTex. Bigsoccer's little tattle tale. Everytime I drop a name here in BA's forum he goes and sends a PM to said person telling them I mentioned their name. I'm glad you are here to monitor my name calling though, it gets everyone involved. Of course this is the guy who likes obscure Iranian movies and makes fun of movies like Se7en, then admits to liking The Smiths. His standards in movies is apparently high, but he cares very little about researching music. ANyway let's just say I'm glad I'm not Gringotex, I'd have to give up the supermodels, the high salary, the music studio in exchange for his life which apparently consists soley of watching documentaries on stonewall and posting/monitoring bigsoccer. And you wonder why Bush kicked your ass in the election.

El Jefe, reading your take on my red card is about as interesting as watching Gringo's DVD collection, which in turn is less interesting than watching the OC for the plot. My Grandma has funnier smack than you. And she's dead.

Regarding my red card

yes thanks to Smiley for posting my response. I've recieved over 20 PM's asking me to explain what happened. Apparently this is a 'big deal' to some people. I put quotes around 'big deal' but please don't confuse that with 'badass' because they are totally different, they only share quotations and nothing else. Here is what happened.....

one day I was sitting around at work and I noticed this hot girl was checking me out and so anyway I was all 'what's up, can I get the digits yo?' and she was like 'holla' and then.......

actually that's the wrong story. Nothing happened really. I posted some stupid stuff and a super weasel, er, supermod politely asked if I would like a red card. I replied that I would be greatful to have a red card and that if he needed anything he just needed to ask.

so thanks for the notes everyone. I'm assuming this username will be banned too and then we can start a whole ew thread devoted to it, maybe this time in GringoTex's thread about his favorite 25,000 independant movies made for under $20.

off like a dirty shirt.

24. The Revenge of Ted C

Dec 1, 2004
    p.s. I was not the DutchOven sockpuppet that several people have alleged. Hoestly, it wasn't me and I have no idea.

25. Eric B

Eric B Member

Feb 21, 2000
    the LBC
    Club:
    Los Angeles Galaxy
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    I don't know, Segroves has spent, what four years, trying to piss people off around here. I'd say he spent more time than "pretty quickly"

Well he did succeed, he just had to go where they don't tolerate jacknuttery too much. AKA the "No Fun" forums.