#WeAreAllLeoMessi.......Oh Wait... - Other Teams Thread[R]

Discussion in 'Real Madrid' started by Shay Z, Jul 12, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. AriGold

AriGold Member+

Jul 13, 2007
    Göteborg, Sweden
    Club:
    Real Madrid
    Nat'l Team:
    Sweden
    That's because you have class.

2. surgeon

surgeon Member+

Aug 28, 2012
    The ammount of HGH they stuffed him with I'm surprised he can't fly.

Anon., Strokedoc, janos audron and 4 others repped this.
  3. 9Qui

9Qui Moderator
    Staff Member

May 26, 2004
    temesgen repped this.
  4. Shay Z

Shay Z Moderator
    Staff Member

Jan 3, 2007
    SMH.. If only Hernandez Hernandez didn't get scared because it was so early in the game. In his defense he MAYBE was behind Ronnie and couldn't see, maybe. I think if that happens at the 32nd min he calls it. Sigh.... anyway, I don't want to relive any of yesterday's game. Still bummed out.

5. 4x4s

4x4s Moderator
    Staff Member

Nov 26, 2006
    Club:
    Real Madrid
    Las Palmas' Sergio Araujo sentenced to 6 months jail on probation for a series of offenses (one of them being the refusal to take an alcohol test after being pulled over).

6. Akramzizou

Akramzizou Member+

Feb 13, 2006
    Club:
    Real Madrid
    Suarez throwing elbows on Keylor at the end of the first half was worse IMO. How's that not at least a card?

temesgen repped this.
  7. 9Qui

9Qui Moderator
    Staff Member

May 26, 2004
    The red card was fair. Some think Marcelo should have been shown a direct red but I don't agree with that. Casemiro however could easily have gotten another yellow. It was clearly a penalty, but overall we have other things to complain about than the referee.

temesgen and Akramzizou repped this.
  8. Akramzizou

Akramzizou Member+

Feb 13, 2006
    Club:
    Real Madrid
    It was, that was vintage retarded Ramos that I thought we said goodbye to. But the Suarez elbow was deliberate and on a keeper, that was typical cheat tactics from Suarez, and he keeps getting away with shit like that.

Ref did a good job all things considered. He missed the Ronaldo penalty and probably should've sent off Casemiro, but other than that did well enough.

9. 4x4s

4x4s Moderator
    Staff Member

Nov 26, 2006
    Club:
    Real Madrid
    Athletic Bilbao beat 10 man Eibar (who were playing at home) with a Raul Garcia goal at the 92nd minute. A horror scenario of a matchday overall.

10. temesgen

temesgen Member+

Jun 27, 2004
    On balance I don't have any complaints with officials this weekend. The penalty call against barca was very early and I'm not sure where the ref was relative to the play so I can see how it's not blown.

To be honest personally I didn't like what Ramos did to get sent off, there was no reason for that challenge in that situation. Stay on the pitch and help us win, score a header and hand pique the ball. Getting sent off just played directly into barca plan b.

That said barca have gotten far more out officials for quite some time now due to their full court press to control the narrative about everything. But on Sunday the officials did well enough considering all that was in play.

natenate101 and J-Mezzy repped this.
  11. janos audron

janos audron Member+

Apr 12, 2010
    There was a contact, but to soft and Ronaldo basically dived. Bad decision considering he could continue his run and try to convert dangerous situation. As for Marcelo situation, if it was intentional it is clear red card, if not a yellow one. In case of Ramos, i agree with Refs decision. Highly dangerous tackle, with excessive force. If he would connected with Messi, he would have broken Frodo in half.

In short, we have ourself to blame for this epic fck up.

natenate101 repped this.
  12. verde-rubro

verde-rubro Member+

C.S.Maritimo + Liverpool FC
    Portugal
    Jan 15, 2005
    LONDON
    Club:
    Liverpool FC
    Nat'l Team:
    Portugal
    ok sure o_O:rolleyes:
    https://streamable.com/4d6fc

13. YOUNGSTARS87

YOUNGSTARS87 Yellow C@rd Bandit

Dec 21, 2005
    He kicked Cristiano and got none of the ball. That is a stonewall penalty. I don't care how early it was done.

Casemiro's tackle was done early. Didn't stop this same ref from giving a yellow.

Spare me.

Strokedoc, J-Mezzy, RMSocrates and 4 others repped this.
  14. janos audron

janos audron Member+

Apr 12, 2010
    It was minimal contact and Ronaldo went down intentionally. It is similar like Suarez`s dive against PSG.

15. temesgen

temesgen Member+

Jun 27, 2004
    If the ref wanted us to lose a player he had opportunities prior to Ramos challenge. I felt at the time that Messi had received a decent number of hard challenges and the ref simply decided enough. I respect other perspectives but for me a bit more discipline and we would have finished with 11 on the pitch and likely a draw if not a late goal in our favor.

RMSocrates, Lyra and natenate101 repped this.
  16. 4x4s

4x4s Moderator
    Staff Member

Nov 26, 2006
    Club:
    Real Madrid
    Villareal pretty strong against Atleti, deserved lead (0-1).
    Bakambu is having a very good season.

17. Saeta Rubia

Saeta Rubia Member+

May 28, 2010
    Club:
    Real Madrid
    Nat'l Team:
    --other--
    Villarreal won. Good for us if they are fighting for 4th spot at Camp Nou.

18. 4x4s

4x4s Moderator
    Staff Member

Nov 26, 2006
    Club:
    Real Madrid
    They were actually pretty damn good.

19. 4x4s

4x4s Moderator
    Staff Member

Nov 26, 2006
    Club:
    Real Madrid
    Frankfurt qualify for the Cup final. A shame Vallejo is injured and won't make it. :(

Shay Z repped this.
  20. temesgen

temesgen Member+

Jun 27, 2004
    I wouldn't be surprised if this league goes down to the final game, I sort of expect both barca and us to slip up between now and then. Injuries and form are issues for both sides.

RM or None repped this.
  21. RM or None

RM or None Member

Sep 2, 2016
    Club:
    Real Madrid
    Hmmmm so happy they won but not sure about being strong if we watched the same game thou . Atleti had almost 23 shots on goal vs 7 or 8 and they missed shit load of chances in front of the goal. .

I said it once before if this Atleti had a world class "9" then they would ride Europe for a good few years a quality 9 is what they're missing. . Neither Torres nor Gamerio can be reliable and as clinical. they are relying so much on Griezmann who has never been a trustworthy

22. The Biscuitman

The Biscuitman Member+

Jul 4, 2007
    Club:
    Reading FC
    West Ham & Newcastle both raided by police due to suspected tax fraud.
    HMRC agents were there and the French police are involved too.

No great surprises when you know who owns these clubs

23. YOUNGSTARS87

YOUNGSTARS87 Yellow C@rd Bandit

Dec 21, 2005
    Who owns them and why is it no great surprise?

24. 9Qui

9Qui Moderator
    Staff Member

May 26, 2004
    In typical classy Atleti fashion Simeone couldn't control himself after their defeat. This is from the referee report:
    "When the game ended, he turned to my first assistant referee and put both hands on his shoulders from behind and reproached him for the amount of additional time in the game,"
    Since he's guilty of violating three different laws, nobody knows the length of the suspension he will have to serve.
    I hope they add them all together. LFP should do something to try to restore the respect for the referees.

temesgen and Shay Z repped this.