[WCQ] Saudi Arabia x Kuwait [R]

Discussion in 'Asian Football Confederation' started by Saudi64, Jun 1, 2005.

1. kudisbetta

kudisbetta New Member

Apr 6, 2005
    good job anyways by the saudi's. i doubt kuwait will beat s. korea.

good luck in WC. Lets hope iran inst in your group.

2. Saudi64

Saudi64 Member

Apr 28, 2004
    Riyadh KSA
    Club:
    Al Shabab Riyadh
    Nat'l Team:
    Saudi Arabia
    Ref paid? Go away with your small lame antics that has no use. Our first goal wasnt a own goal, it was reflected. Second goal was when Sami owned the left side of Kuwait and even though the Kuwaiti player tried to bring him down by power he owned his ass and passed it to Shalhoub for a beautiful goal. The first red card was an obvious call, he came from the back and tackled Samis two legs to stop him after a dangerous attack. The second was after he began spitting on Saudi players and bad behaviour. KSA is talented if you like it or not, then how did we owned both SK and Kuwait. KSA haters, your excuses are becoming lame, you guys should renew your lame theories.

3. I-R-A-N

I-R-A-N Red Card

Jun 2, 2005

4. DemmahoM

DemmahoM Member

Apr 1, 2005
    New Haven CT
    Club:
    --other--
    What can I say?

We totally dominated Kuwait and that 3-0 scoreline flatters Kuwait more than us..

Sami Al Jaber had one of his best matches, creating a great goal for Shalhoub, Shalhoub got lucky in the first goal.

As for the ref I feel he was a bit unfair for Kuwait but BOTH players deserved to be sent off.

5. DemmahoM

DemmahoM Member

Apr 1, 2005
    New Haven CT
    Club:
    --other--

Some one just can't except the fact that Saudi are better than Kuwait, even if Kuwait played with all of their 11 men we still would have owned them, Kuwait didn't even try to attack in the second half it was a sorry sight..

Saudi has no talent? Dude we have one of the rising stars in Asia Yasser Al Qahtani what do you have?

The Arab Ronaldo? :rolleyes:

6. Hyok

Hyok Member+

Sep 4, 2002
    California
    I thought Ronaldo was the Brazilian Al Qahtani... :D

7. Saudi64

Saudi64 Member

Apr 28, 2004
    Riyadh KSA
    Club:
    Al Shabab Riyadh
    Nat'l Team:
    Saudi Arabia
    Yep, and Ronaldhino is the Brazilian Sami AlJaber. Also Raoul is the Spanish Saed AlHarthi, the one who scored the third goal. ;)

8. Saudi64

Saudi64 Member

Apr 28, 2004
    Riyadh KSA
    Club:
    Al Shabab Riyadh
    Nat'l Team:
    Saudi Arabia
    The Arab Ronaldo is Bashar Abdullah, from Kuwait. Yes its a very confusing mathematical equations. He went out in the second half, which is very weird. Him and Shenshoki Kankoni (sp?) the goalie who were good today.

9. HiJazzey

HiJazzey Member

Jan 29, 2002
    London
    Club:
    Al Ittihad Jeddah
    he he, his name is Shihab Kankouni

10. Liban

Liban Red Card

Jul 24, 2003
    yes and Brazil is the Saudi Arabia of South America :D

11. Saudi64

Saudi64 Member

Apr 28, 2004
    Riyadh KSA
    Club:
    Al Shabab Riyadh
    Nat'l Team:
    Saudi Arabia
    I cant believe Khaled AlFahd thought they could beat us at home, they couldnt be us in Kuwait so how Riyadh. The interview with him at the end of the game was hilarious! He was so embarressed being in the middle of the field and huge number of Saudi fans cheering etc.

12. Liban

Liban Red Card

Jul 24, 2003
    Shenshoki Kankoni <-- sounds Japanese lol

13. Saudi64

Saudi64 Member

Apr 28, 2004
    Riyadh KSA
    Club:
    Al Shabab Riyadh
    Nat'l Team:
    Saudi Arabia
    Yeah, I never get his name right, cuz whenever the commentary says his name im so pissed off becuz he was able to stop some dangerous attack for KSA.

14. HiJazzey

HiJazzey Member

Jan 29, 2002
    London
    Club:
    Al Ittihad Jeddah
    Serves him right

15. soccerr redded

soccerr redded Red Card

Mar 4, 2005
    Hello saudi64, congratulations for arabian's victory over kuwait.

I suppose that you watched this game through alriyadiah.tv, ??? if is so, can u tell me if you heard any publicity about them broadcasting tomorrow any south american game???

sorry to bother you, but if you didn't hear anything about that, so can you go to http://www.alriyadiah.tv/ and check in their schedule if they are going to broadcast tomorrow, Colombia vs Peru, on live??? and also please check if next wensday they will broadcast Colombia vs Ecuador, on live.

sorry if you mind to do this, the thing is that I don't understand arabian, and this channel is my only hope for watching these games

ok, thank you so much, and again congratulations for what your N.T. did today, I hope that they can qualify again to next w.c
    good luck

16. chocolate

chocolate New Member

Oct 25, 2003
    milwaukee, WI
  17. Elliad

Elliad Member

Jun 22, 2002
    Sydney, Australia
    rather belated, but congratulations to KSA on a fine win, and tough luck to Kuwait.

18. ilbaasha

ilbaasha New Member

Oct 27, 2004
    Kuwait City
    obviously the referee didn't mention that the lights went off at half time and the restart was delayed for nearly 20 minutes... which means according to FIFA rules that the match should be cancelled if the lights aren't back in 15 minutes and replayed the next day.

the referee did countless mistakes in the second half, which shows that he also lost his concentration due to the light incident.

well played by Saudi Arabia and congratulations

19. rkim291968

rkim291968 New Member

Oct 6, 2004
    CA, USA
    Ilbaasha, I hope Kuwait take that 0.5 spot, eh? :)

20. Saudi64

Saudi64 Member

Apr 28, 2004
    Riyadh KSA
    Club:
    Al Shabab Riyadh
    Nat'l Team:
    Saudi Arabia
    It took 13 minutes.

21. Saudi64

Saudi64 Member

Apr 28, 2004
    Riyadh KSA
    Club:
    Al Shabab Riyadh
    Nat'l Team:
    Saudi Arabia
    It will be broadcasting Argentina x Ecaudor, and Uruaguay x Venezuela, also two European games which are Greece x Turkey, and Scotland x Moldovia. You can ask around for other channels if you dont wanna watch those games today. And ill pm you what they will be bringing on Wednesday.

22. HiJazzey

HiJazzey Member

Jan 29, 2002
    London
    Club:
    Al Ittihad Jeddah
  23. soccerr redded

soccerr redded Red Card

Mar 4, 2005
    Thank you so much, saudi64., I'd like to know if you know about any online arabian channel will broadcast colombia vs peru? :confused:

thankss

24. Kamran

Kamran Member

Nov 19, 2004
    Melbourne - AUS
    Club:
    Perspolis
    Nat'l Team:
    Iran
    is it safe to say Saudi's second goal was the ref's fault and the Saudi guy fouled the defense before setting up the goal?

and the Kuwait defense is just pathetic, I mean the Saudis where literally cruising around the pitch!

25. nazzo

nazzo Member

Nov 20, 2004
    Kuwait
    Club:
    Manchester United FC
    KSA deserved that game 100%.

Kuwait deserved to lose. (Boy did we suck yesterday)

Congrats KSA and good luck on you next games.

Shame on you Kuwait.