[WCQ] Bahrain vs Japan [R]

Discussion in 'Asian Football Confederation' started by LakesidePark, Jun 3, 2005.

1. Persiaz_fynest

Persiaz_fynest BigSoccer Yellow Card

Apr 17, 2005
    BRAZIL
    yaaa ull beat iran

casue well send out 2nd team agasint u

dont worri

were tru bro lieks that

well make u feel good abt urselves

2. Txtriathlete

Txtriathlete Member

Aug 6, 2004
    The American Empire
    That article is mistaken and there are no sources listed to verify anything. The original 8 A seeds are all that matter in terms of pots. There is no difference if we finish first or second in the group.

3. Persiaz_fynest

Persiaz_fynest BigSoccer Yellow Card

Apr 17, 2005
    BRAZIL
    then this IS A GREAT RESLUT

ONE ARAB OUT

LETS HOPE UZBAKISTAN SOMEHOW IWLL MAKE A MIRACLE RUN

4. watanabe2k

watanabe2k Member

Sep 22, 2000
    Illinois, but Japan
    Club:
    Jubilo Iwata
    Nat'l Team:
    Japan
    Due to time scheduling, I believe Japan can be the first Asian team to qualify for World Cup because their next game is 2 hours ahead of Iran's for the next match day. If Japan can win in Bangkok, I'm gonna go wild and get drunk!

:D

Still I wish Iran good luck against Bahrain, win that game, so we can play a game of 0-0 pass around in Japan with our c teams so no one gets hurt!

5. VioletCrown

VioletCrown Member+

FC Dallas
    United States
    Aug 30, 2000
    Austin, Texas
    Club:
    Austin Aztex
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    To assure that the Asia teams do not play each other all the Asian teams will be put in the same pot for the draw. That's the way it's been done for the past few WC's and there's no reason to expect anything different.

6. Txtriathlete

Txtriathlete Member

Aug 6, 2004
    The American Empire
    The pots are arranged via confederation and not seeds, which is what I was trying to say yet I guess failed to get across :)

7. VioletCrown

VioletCrown Member+

FC Dallas
    United States
    Aug 30, 2000
    Austin, Texas
    Club:
    Austin Aztex
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    You don't even need that much. At this point, Bahrain needs to win both its remaining games. Even if Japan loses the next one, if Iran and Bahrain tie, Japan is in.

8. maria_s

maria_s New Member

Aug 4, 2004
    E139°42/N35°32
    ah...., actually, to be honest and fair, Yanagisawa is good today.... Yet... seems Zico placesed Yanagisawa for one-top, but many times, Ogasawara and Yanagisawa looked lost there, as if both trying to take the position over against... (and Ogasawara took over Yanagisawa's place, and made a goal.......!!?)

9. VioletCrown

VioletCrown Member+

FC Dallas
    United States
    Aug 30, 2000
    Austin, Texas
    Club:
    Austin Aztex
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    No problem. I just figured I'd make it very clear. Because so many times, people misunderstand how this all works:)

10. maria_s

maria_s New Member

Aug 4, 2004
    E139°42/N35°32
    Good thing today: seems finally Zico admits that Suzuki is useless, 'cuz Suzuki had no chance to be in the game today!!

Bad thing today: ... now we've found that the in the next game, we cannot have Nakata Hide, Alex, Ono and ......a-re?? who else won't be there? I thought thay said on TV that major four will be missing in the N. Korea game...... hope it's not Nakamura....

11. rougou

rougou Member+

Dec 7, 2003
    Hyogo
    Club:
    AS Roma
    Hide is gone? Do yellows carry over from all previous matches? according to the matchcast from last game, Shunsuke and Santos got yellow cards that game.
    this is disappointing since Shunsuke looked so effective when he came in last time against North Korea.

12. ShaRule

ShaRule Member

May 5, 2005
    Belgium - Iran
    Nakamura and Alex wont be playin 100% as they got 2 yellows in JPN-BAH and BAH-JPN game.

13. maria_s

maria_s New Member

Aug 4, 2004
    E139°42/N35°32
    Ouch!! So that was the second for Shunsuke..... gee... there was no battle, he didn't kick no one.... Just, a bit late for setting the ball...... pitty..

So maybe N. Korea NT must be happy now. Or.... they're lost now, for losing the data..... no Nakata H, Ono, Nakamura, Alex...... they lost targets....!!

14. ShaRule

ShaRule Member

May 5, 2005
    Belgium - Iran
    and I think Iran wont have Rezaei.

15. Premiere

Premiere Member

May 23, 2005
    As the last match with Oman, I felt there is still a difference between us and Bahrain. Meanwhile, it's good :)
    Rather, Bahrain seemed not motivated, though they had more chances to quarify than N.Korea. Why?
    Our NT has often teached us that a miracle will happen as long as we believe and not give up.
    But apparently from 2nd half, Bahrain gave up :(
    They would have much more stamina and get used to heat,,,

Anyway, It's good if Zico finds Suzuki sucks at this time.

16. SherwinRazmy

SherwinRazmy New Member

Jul 20, 2004
    No Kabi as well. Congragulations to Japan on a nice away win against Bahrain on thier soil :) I am shocked Japan collected six points against a good Bahrain team.

17. ShaRule

ShaRule Member

May 5, 2005
    Belgium - Iran
    WAIT A MINUTE!!!
    this is only Kaebi's first yellow card!!!
    how can he not play?!

18. FootballFury

FootballFury New Member

May 24, 2005
    Well done Japan.

19. shuvy87

shuvy87 Moderator
    Staff Member

Oct 17, 2003
    USA
    Club:
    Liverpool FC
    Nat'l Team:
    Japan
    Japan has 9 pts now and only needs 1 pt in next two games to qualifty, because the max Baharain can get is 10 pts and Japan have the edge on head-to-head record.

20. lilcookie

lilcookie Member

May 6, 2005
    choc chip mountain
    shish kebab...japan only won by one goal...i expect more form them...if they qualify for the WC what happens next....but still i am proud of japan

21. rougou

rougou Member+

Dec 7, 2003
    Hyogo
    Club:
    AS Roma
    I think the ref sucked.
    Nakata and Nakamura should be in the next game.
    Nakamura got a yellow for walking a couple feet with the ball before a free kick, but it was Japan's free kick.
    And then, correct me if I'm wrong, but it appeared Nakata got a yellow because a Bahraini slid into HIM.
    And Ogasawara got called for a foul just about every time he took the ball from someone, whether there was any contact or not.
    But then again, I shouldn't expect the refs to be aware of Bahrain's playacting. I mean, they only do it every match.

22. I-R-A-N

I-R-A-N Red Card

Jun 2, 2005
    shish kebab...ok sushi midget...UR GOING TO GET BEATEN AGAIN IN JAPAN..ur not going to make it to the wc even..lol ciao..

23. klizz - redded

klizz - redded Red Card

Jun 1, 2005
    Japan will for sure tear those iranian monkeys apart in Japan, but I really don't want to see those monkeys blow themselves up if they lose.

24. klizz - redded

klizz - redded Red Card

Jun 1, 2005
    mid-east monkeys all act like that.

25. HiJazzey

HiJazzey Member

Jan 29, 2002
    London
    Club:
    Al Ittihad Jeddah
    This isn't AR sunbeam. Take your garbage elsewhere.