Watching live games online?

Discussion in 'Premier League' started by Drelick2, Aug 23, 2005.

1. jeff070

jeff070 Member+

Dec 31, 2004
    PA
    Club:
    Manchester United FC
    Nat'l Team:
    Lebanon
    hey i like this website but i cannot watch the games today there is manunited in asia wat do u have to do to watch it , wat button u have to press. THX

2. pierdkk

pierdkk New Member

Apr 4, 2007
    Go to here http://www.footballonsat.com click "Live TV" and then you will see the schedule.Check the schedule and click which P2P player you want to use,and then download the programme to your pc.Then click the right channel Hope it will help

3. NEEK

NEEK New Member

Jul 2, 2006
    The Chi
    Club:
    Arsenal FC
    Nat'l Team:
    England
    any news on mac streams?

4. 2010wcfans

2010wcfans New Member

Jul 20, 2007
    Toronto
    everyone check out this website which includes all video highlights of recent games plus much much more.
    All fans looking forward to the 2010 world cup should check it out.
    http://www.2010wcfans.com

5. 2010wcfans

2010wcfans New Member

Jul 20, 2007
    Toronto
    2010wcfans.com

if you want to watch great soccer highlights and read all the news and join forums...plus more importantly if you are eagerly looking forward to the 2010 world cup visit this website today.
    http://www.2010wcfans.com
    Enjoy

6. 633bt

633bt New Member

Jul 23, 2007
  7. JayFunkeyFresh

Jul 10, 2004
    Columbus
    Club:
    Columbus Crew
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    What are some of the subscription sites? I wouldn't mind paying -- since I have a mac and can't watch for free.

8. bigwilly087

bigwilly087 Member

Jul 22, 2005
    Pittsburgh, PA
    Club:
    Swansea City AFC
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    tvandsportstreams.com is the one I've used for a couple years...there might be better but this ones reliable, i think like 11 a month or something, cheaper if you buy in multiple months at a time. i only use it when i'm home in the summer for soccer, at school i have setanta, fsc, etc. but sometimes resubscribe for cricket

9. tran_tien

tran_tien New Member

Aug 9, 2007
  10. Tunny

Tunny New Member

Aug 6, 2007
    what about ITVN? Does that constitute being online. I know it's broadcast via broadband, but not sure about access.

11. Powerhitter04

Powerhitter04 New Member

Jun 8, 2007
    Minnesota
    I don't have the channel that Chelsea is playing on tomorrow. Does anyone know a 100% free website that's legal. Because I want to watch the opener desperately.

12. honkifulovemls

Sep 5, 2001
    NY/MA
    Club:
    Liverpool FC
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    Does Sopcast work for people? I used to use it all the time last season, then today tried it out for the Aston Villa-Liverpool game, but it wouldn't load. I then upgraded and downloaded the newer version of the program, but still, it was not able to sign in to the program.

13. The1Brak

The1Brak Member

Aug 27, 2006
    Houston
    Does anyone know any places that are free and you don't have to download a whole bunch of software?

14. bigwilly087

bigwilly087 Member

Jul 22, 2005
    Pittsburgh, PA
    Club:
    Swansea City AFC
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    Come on man use your head, the two are mutually exclusive. There is no place thats free and legal, fox soccer/setanta have the rights to all the matches and therefore any site showing the matches is illegal. THere are streaming options available from setanta, and soon fsc, but those are not free.

15. freesoccer6

freesoccer6 Red Card

Jul 1, 2007
  16. Life & Futbol

Life & Futbol New Member

Jun 4, 2007
    Ok I dont know what is wrong with this PPStream program, but I thought I was downloading it to my pc to watch some soccer games. Though it really doesnt show any soccer games. I was wondering why it's not giving me any good games. What channel do I have to get or watch? :confused:

17. Pablo Chicago

Pablo Chicago Member+

Sep 7, 2005
    Sweet Home Chicago
    Club:
    Chicago Fire
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    Subscription option from FSC:

FSC Broadband

This service is only available to viewers in the USA, and the only two options from gameweek 2 are Reading v. Chelsea and Fulham v. Bolton

That, plus the 12-hour delay makes this offer officially suck.

18. SuperPlayer

SuperPlayer New Member

Jan 12, 2007
    http://www.myp2p.eu/

This website is about as good as it gets. You canw atch most football matches, european and premiership on here.

You have to pay a small fee £5 to get the channels then your off and it's all free.

19. miketan

miketan New Member

Aug 24, 2007
    I would recommend www.asiaplatetv.com.

They have all the updated softwares for download at higher speed than the official web site. Meanwhile they cover more sports such as WWE and Boxing.

Lastly they have direct play and this save up the hassel to indentify which software to watch which match, especially during weekend premier league games.

Good job to Asiaplatetv.com

20. antbring

antbring New Member

Aug 11, 2007
    Are there any channels showing tv-quality video? Most streams seem to be low quality.
    And: http://www.myp2p.eu/ is the best site
    Why that dude above says you have to pay, I don't know. It's free

21. gcontino

gcontino New Member

Aug 27, 2007
  22. Makandal

Makandal Member

Apr 21, 2007
    Cambridge, MA (USA)
    Club:
    New England Revolution
    Nat'l Team:
    Haiti
    How do you watch games in those sites?

23. miketan

miketan New Member

Aug 24, 2007
  24. HoopsBhoyInNC

HoopsBhoyInNC New Member

Jul 24, 2007
    North Carolina
    Club:
    Celtic FC
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    I know this has probably been asked, but i dont feel like going through several pages.....

Does anyone know a site for free EPL and SPL matches??

25. alain_9510

alain_9510 New Member

Nov 26, 2006
    Seattle
    This one is excellent. I use this for highlights. Both sites are fantastic.