Wanna play pro soccer in America ?

Discussion in 'Player' started by JRedknapp11, Feb 15, 2006.

1. Redknapp11

Redknapp11 New Member

Jan 1, 2001
    Club:
    Liverpool FC
    Nat'l Team:
    Russia
    [​IMG]
    www.tsacademy.net

TS Academy adds another coach it's staff............

Brian Baughman - TS Academy Coach

Brian, a keeper when on the field, is also noted for his off the field for his speed & agility training. Brian has been training keepers and all other positional players for many years throughout the Treasure Coast area. TS Academy will be using the services of Brian Bohfmann to better help it's players reach their optimum potential. Additionally, Brian will also be working with TS Academy goalies and defenders with their defending/positional skills.

NSCAA National Diploma , Former pro goalkeeper with Fort Lauderdale Strikers. Licensed Perform Functional Training Institute

2. Redknapp11

Redknapp11 New Member

Jan 1, 2001
    Club:
    Liverpool FC
    Nat'l Team:
    Russia
    Should be announcing a new coach for TS Academy this week. TS Academy will also be announcing a host of special guest coaches who will be stopping by to lend a hand and a little knowledge, stay tuned for more news.

www.TSAcademy.net

3. Redknapp11

Redknapp11 New Member

Jan 1, 2001
    Club:
    Liverpool FC
    Nat'l Team:
    Russia
    [​IMG]
    www.tsacademy.net

Just a reminder for our friends at bigsoccer, there's only a few enrollment spaces still left for the 2008 season. TS Academy is currently offering a deep discount for those who sign up for our final enrollment spaces. US and International players are welcome, check out the link to the website above for more info. TS Academy will also be looking to add another coach to it's already impressive staff, stay tuned for more info.

4. Tru3 WarMachine

Tru3 WarMachine New Member

Apr 5, 2008
    Caraho Land
    Personally I would love to play pro soccer and I'd go to a academy like that for sure

5. Bambu

Bambu New Member

Jan 8, 2008
    Im interested in participating, im 22, right forward, i live in south florida though.

6. Redknapp11

Redknapp11 New Member

Jan 1, 2001
    Club:
    Liverpool FC
    Nat'l Team:
    Russia
    [​IMG]
    www.TSAcademy.net

Summer Enrollment is still open & available for this season. For more information on TS Academy feel free to click on the link above.

7. Redknapp11

Redknapp11 New Member

Jan 1, 2001
    Club:
    Liverpool FC
    Nat'l Team:
    Russia
    [​IMG]
    www.tsacademy.net

TS Academy announces two new coaches........

Gerry Queen - TS Academy & Galleons Head Coach

Bio :

TS Academy is proud and honored to have Gerry Queen apart of their staff. Gerry's career has taken from the UK to South Africa and now here in the United States. Queen's career took off in Scotland when he signed his first contract at the age of 16. Starting off for St. Mirren, Queen moved onto Kilmarnock of Scotland where here played in over 120 games and scored 41 goals. Queen then moved onto Crystal Palace of England where he dominted the left wing for Palace for over 5 years before moving onto Leyton Orient (England). Queen then finished his playing career by making the move to the newly formed South African 1st Division for Jomo Cosmos.

Darren Karuzas -- TS Academy - Coach

Bio:
    Coach Karuzas represents TS Academy's Florida based roots as Darren has managed to shine at level of soccer within the Sunshine State. His career took off when playing for Lynn University from 1988 – 1991. His outstanding college career enabled him to move into the professional world where he played for the USL's Boca Raton Sabres and then for the Myrtle Beach Boyz S.C.. Darren moved back from South Carolina to his native Florida where he played a total of three years with A League Miami Freedom and then the Ft. Lauderdale Strikers.

For more information on the coaches above or other items pertaining to TS Academy, visit www.TSAcademy.net

8. genom

genom Member

May 27, 2006
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    website down?

9. mikey-wolves

mikey-wolves New Member

Jun 19, 2008
    wolverhampton
    i wudnt mind playin pro thts for sure...
    16 and eager to play pro..
    i always get complimented by opposing teams parents/fans asking if i play for a pro club also but i always have to say no :( lol

10. Redknapp11

Redknapp11 New Member

Jan 1, 2001
    Club:
    Liverpool FC
    Nat'l Team:
    Russia
    Working on the website, probably be down for another two weeks or so. This is the dead season for the website as we are currently running our 2008 season, enrollment is closed untill we start taking applications for next season, Sept. 1st.

11. The_Winger

The_Winger New Member

Jun 29, 2008
    I have been playin football for four years and because of issues in my home country i have alot of trouble making it in a league team - the idea of being able to develop myself in an academy in th US is fantastic and even the thought of playin pro is my dream. So yeah sounds amazing :)

12. stevem3411

stevem3411 New Member

Jul 1, 2008
    Is it just me or does the tsacademy.net link not work, everytime i click it on any link it doesnt take me to anything soccer oriented

13. arsenalfc08

arsenalfc08 Member

Mar 14, 2005
    I think a few pages back someone said it was down until the new registration period starts.

14. eintracht.19

eintracht.19 New Member

Jun 23, 2008
    Toms River, NJ
    Club:
    New York Red Bulls
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    I'm still in high school and would love to join an academy but i have school until june. can you start around the middle of june? whats the cost and how good do you have to be? Im a pretty good keeper with great potential.

15. Redknapp11

Redknapp11 New Member

Jan 1, 2001
    Club:
    Liverpool FC
    Nat'l Team:
    Russia
    [​IMG]
    www.TS-Academy.net

New web address .... www.ts-academy.net

Should be live just before midnight 7/15

Thanks for your patience while we switched a few things around.

We do have an enrollment special... place your deposit for 2009 before Sept. 1st and you'll get locked in for the 2008 prices plus an additional %10 off.

16. Redknapp11

Redknapp11 New Member

Jan 1, 2001
    Club:
    Liverpool FC
    Nat'l Team:
    Russia
    We have a summer enrollment program for players like yourself who are in school and can only attend when their school finishes for the season. Next season will also see our academy run two teams for players like yourself who might be fighting for match time between the sticks.

17. eintracht.19

eintracht.19 New Member

Jun 23, 2008
    Toms River, NJ
    Club:
    New York Red Bulls
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    i'm gonna have to look into that

18. knighty-10

knighty-10 New Member

Oct 20, 2008
    Cambridge
    Hi there im very interested in joining the academy but i cannot seem to get on the website, could you email some information to me

thanks James

19. Rivelino87

Rivelino87 Member

Aug 10, 2008
    Boston, Ma
    Club:
    Atletico Belo Horizonte
    Not for nothing, but this shit sounds super sketchy - not only with how it's advertised but with the website changing every 2 months. Be very careful before you deposit your money into this, kids.

20. Redknapp11

Redknapp11 New Member

Jan 1, 2001
    Club:
    Liverpool FC
    Nat'l Team:
    Russia
    The original website address was bought out by someone who purchases names when they expire... I didn't notice my registered name had expired and the person in question bought out the academy name.

The new address went live two months ago but I put it down to retool the website. Sadly my business partner suffered a death in the family and I've been juggeling my efforts between him and his family and life in general.

I haven't touched this thread in awhile as I knew I wouldn't have the site back up untill the end of October.

21. InTheUpper90s

InTheUpper90s Member

Sep 4, 2008
    New York
    Club:
    Liverpool FC
    Nat'l Team:
    Spain
    I'm 17 I would like to play pro soccer.

22. Ali..x

Ali..x New Member

Nov 30, 2008
    Hi
    Ive just read your quote thingy and i would love to be involved in the event when will you know if its going ahead and that ?
    Plaese could you get back to me on here or email Linny00@hotmail.co.uk.
    Thanks .

23. thegunner14

thegunner14 New Member

Dec 16, 2008
    Club:
    Arsenal FC
    Nat'l Team:
    England
    this has been a dream of mine since i was little. i am 17 and ready to work harder then i have ever to play pro. not many believe i can do it(my dad) and would like to prove them all wrong. my position is striker.

24. Shirp

Shirp New Member

Dec 17, 2008
    Tx
    Club:
    West Ham United FC
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    23 here. Been playing since I was 4, with a 2 year hiatus (big mistake!!!) I've always wanted to see how I compare with a larger group of people. I'm an average individualist, but feel I'm an outstanding team player.

25. krnsoccer

krnsoccer New Member

Jan 7, 2009
    Club:
    --other--
    Nat'l Team:
    Korea Republic
    It's my dream to be pro... period. Any league will do, haha. Anyone think it's possible to get PRO level skills in one year (say you just got soccer knowledge this year)? Say you practice for like... 4 -6 hours a day. By yourself. On a field.