Wanna play pro soccer in America ?

Discussion in 'Player' started by JRedknapp11, Feb 15, 2006.

1. willam

willam New Member

Dec 2, 2010
    Club:
    Aston Villa FC
    hello

my name is willam smith, am an agent/scout for football clubs in the uk, most especially aston-villa. if you know your really interested in playing soccer in the Barclays Premier League and your as good as people say you are ! send me some pictures of your-self in a club Jessey and your c.v. you can reach me through my personal email address [ AGENT_WILLAMSMITH@YAHOO.COM]

willam smith

2. willam

willam New Member

Dec 2, 2010
    Club:
    Aston Villa FC
    hello

my name is willam smith, am an agent/scout for football clubs in the uk, most especially aston-villa. if you know your really interested in playing soccer in the Barclays Premier League and your as good as people say you are ! send me some pictures of your-self in a club Jessey and your c.v. you can reach me through my personal email address [ AGENT_WILLAMSMITH@YAHOO.COM]

willam smith

3. brica2010

brica2010 Red Card

Nov 26, 2010
    Club:
    --other--
    William Smith, I can tell you are trustworthy as you have such an English name. Otherwise I would have had my doubts.

Would you like my sort code and my account number?

4. roboatse

roboatse Member

Oct 4, 2010
    seattle
    Club:
    Seattle Sounders
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    William Smith, I am 28 years old and haven't played soccer since I was about 10. I do own several soccer video games for PC and XBox and I did play one season of intermural indoor soccer in college about 9 years ago. I have also watched a lot of soccer and spend a lot of time on Bigsoccer.com. Finally I own two soccer balls and both are inflated the appropriate amount. I do not have a personal email address but you are welcome to discuss private business with me here in this thread. Please let me know if you are interested. I'm not in perfect match condition but a few jogs around the block and I should be able to drop 70 pounds and be good to go. thanks for the interest in advance William Smith, I look forward to playing for Aston Villa in the Barclays Premier League.

P.S. I am confident I could excell at any position on the field but I feel I am best suited as the spotlight type goal scorer so if you could get me in as a lone striker with the rest of the time knowing to get me the ball each play that would be great.

5. roboatse

roboatse Member

Oct 4, 2010
    seattle
    Club:
    Seattle Sounders
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    lol i got me a PM!

6. strike

strike New Member

Sep 10, 2009
    Los Angeles
    Club:
    Los Angeles Galaxy
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    Hi William, I'm real excited about playing for the Premier League. I have sent my picture to you several times but haven't gotten a response. Maybe you didn't get my PM? If not, here's it is again, in my club kit as requested:

[​IMG]

I play attacking midfield... Will Aston Villa let me keep my hat on? I get sun spots.

Thank you.

7. AguiluchoMerengue

Oct 4, 2008
    South Carolina
    Club:
    Los Angeles Galaxy
    in the usa.

play clubs, if you do not play what they called "odp" your dreams of playing pro are almost unreal.

college soccer is the next step, unless you are one of those amazing hispanics playing in parks, college is the way to go, not even those amazing hispanics get a chance if they dont go to college.

mls academies are the real deal now.

do not send money to anybody untill you meet them personally, or one of your friends know who they are, or they represent a real club, check out for real websites, have your father talking to them or your coach.

kids if you read this, do not give your money away!

8. brica2010

brica2010 Red Card

Nov 26, 2010
    Club:
    --other--
    To the earlier poster, what was the name of the camp that you sent money to?

Its pretty bad that they offered no refund, normally in those circumstances they would only retain your deposit

9. brica2010

brica2010 Red Card

Nov 26, 2010
    Club:
    --other--
    I also would say that in general I agree with the post above stating that playing pro in the USA is very diffcult. A handful of pro teams in such a massive country means that there is always going to be a lot of good players gone to waste.

But after college the best a player can really hope for is to get onto an MLS team, and very few will get that, so I dont get how going to college is the way to go pro.

Players in the US need to open their eyes and look abroad

10. brica2010

brica2010 Red Card

Nov 26, 2010
    Club:
    --other--
    For any players interested we are now accepting applications for our 2011 pro camp based at the Athletes Performance Centre in California.

The purpose of the program is to give players the opportunity to be represented by our FIFA agent, while training at a world class facility alongside the likes of LA Galaxy, and taken to trial at an appropriate level of professional team. We have connections in professional leagues all over the world. There is no upper age limit as long as the player has the necessary experience and ability

More information can be found out about us on

www.invisionfootball.com

Clicking on the 'clients' tab will show some of the top level professional players and clubs we already represent.

Send me a private message on here or to our email listed on the site for more information.

11. Rica11

Rica11 New Member

Mar 25, 2011
    Club:
    Aalborg BK
    Anyone here thinking of attending the players programme mentioned the above post?

12. RJMUFC

RJMUFC Member

Apr 8, 2007
    2500 pounds to bascially try to get an agent. everyone knows there's no cost to get an agent. the fact their business model is about getting money from "tryouts" rather than actually getting player's signed is not good. Save your money and get in touch with an agent that has players signed with leagues/teams you want to play at.

13. BeardUnited

BeardUnited New Member

Jan 31, 2012
    Club:
    Maccabi Haifa FC
    Nat'l Team:
    England
    Hmm I agree, its a strange 'reversing' of the normal rules of football 'business'. Reminds me of some sort of pyramid scheme...

14. rikicasal88

rikicasal88 New Member

Apr 16, 2012
    casalmaggiore italy
    Club:
    AC Milan
    hi, i am an italian soccer player and i want to become a pro, i want to come there this summer, but i don't know anyone that can help me.
    can you help me???

15. Luke_Chappel

Luke_Chappel New Member

Apr 16, 2012
    Club:
    Chelsea FC
    Am really looking into it , gonna go and have a look at some of the academies when i go Florida in the summer

16. soccersagacity

soccersagacity New Member

Apr 22, 2012
    England
    Club:
    Aston Villa FC
  17. soccersagacity

soccersagacity New Member

Apr 22, 2012
    England
    Club:
    Aston Villa FC
  18. piero bagarone

piero bagarone New Member

May 7, 2012
    this a great idea!!

I WAS PART OF THE NIKE ACADEMY IN THE FIRST YEAR IT STARTED AND IT PROVIDED A GREAT PLATFORM FOR YOUNGE FOOTBALLER TO BECOME A COMPLETE FOOTBALLER AND ALSO EXPERIENCE COACHING SESSIONS BY THE BEST !!
    I PLAYED ABROAD WITH THE ACADEMY AND IT GAVE ME SOME GREAT EXPERIENCE.
    BE GREAT TO BE PART OF THIS ACADEMY !!

19. Miles Collins

Miles Collins New Member

Jul 23, 2012
    Club:
    Tampa Bay Hellenic
    My name is Miles Collins I am about to turn 20 in a month I live in florida Ive played for strictly soccer contact me at milescollins37@gmail.com

20. matherold

matherold Member

Oct 2, 2011
    Club:
    AC Milan
    Here is my VISA credit card number: 4456 7789 2354 6656
    Expiration 09/2015

Charge whatever you want, I want to be a pro!

;) (yes its fake)