Visiting Fans

Discussion in 'KC Supporters Clubs' started by BirdsonFire, May 13, 2012.

1. foozer

foozer Member

Dec 19, 2005
    Indy
    Club:
    Columbus Crew
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    Hey guys, I know there are some of us making the trip for the Crew game this weekend. TheSmokingPun posted on the Crew boards to come visit at Lot F. My friend and I are staying at one of the nearby hotels, but I'm wondering if anyone has any recommendations on nearby BBQ places? We'll get in day of the game and leave the next morning, so we won't have too much time. Anyway, we may have to stop by and say hi. Good luck on Saturday.

2. j_m_t

j_m_t Member

Aug 27, 2005
    KC
    Club:
    Kansas City Wizards
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    sorry I missed out, my wife didn't get off work until late so I was at home with the baby

3. TheSmokingPun

TheSmokingPun Member

Mar 31, 2010
    Kansas City, MO
    Club:
    Sporting Kansas City
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    Looks like my trusty guide to KC is broken right now so I'll have to wing it. 47th and Mission, about 15 minutes from the stadium, Oklahoma Joe's. Go, get a Z-Man sandwich, split some ribs, try some burnt ends, fries are amazing too. Probably will have a longer line so get there with enough time.

And bring Yuengling. You guys treated us really well so we'll treat you really well while you're out here. Too bad we aren't doing food for this tailgate or we could have just given you some of our BBQ.