Ventura's Italia

Discussion in 'Italy: National Teams' started by Stamos, Jul 2, 2016.

1. Deleted User x

Deleted User x Member+

Mar 21, 2006
    Belotti with the hat-trick today. 5 goals in his last 2 games.

Rosay repped this.
  2. Nek Sanalet

Nek Sanalet Member+

AC Milan
    Italy
    Dec 30, 2013
    NYC
    Club:
    AC Milan
    The second goal was incredible. 22 goals with 11 games to go. If he stays injury free, he can get 30+ on the season. Hopefully he starts making his penalties...

Bonaventura is injured long term. Won't be in the squad later this month.

3. Italy-Azzurri-Fan

Nov 15, 2014
    Club:
    Juventus FC
    Nat'l Team:
    Italy
    Has he missed a few penalties? As far as I know he is good at scoring them but I don't follow Torino much. Anyway we have Bernardeschi who is very good at penalties.

4. 'Uaglio

'Uaglio Member+

Jun 8, 2004
    NYC
    That second goal from Belotti was world class. What a monster.

Gabbs scores again in EPL. Like child's play for him. I think he's scored in 7 games in a row.

5. Il Ciuccio

Il Ciuccio Member+

Feb 17, 2010
    Club:
    SSC Napoli
    Nat'l Team:
    Italy
    That's what happens when you have a whole team play for you... Alla Di Natale...

6. totti fan

totti fan Red Card

Jun 24, 2010
    Club:
    SSC Napoli
    Nat'l Team:
    Italy
    I don't believe you.

I'm surprised that someone from your background thinks its ok to laugh at Nazi themed humour. If you want to go down that path and open a Pandora's box of material for me to work with, be my guest. As the more sensible posters here have said I'm just exercising my right to express an opinion. I suggest you stop aligning yourself with trolls and think on what I've said.

7. Calcio Pauly

Calcio Pauly Member+

Jun 17, 2012
    Club:
    AC Milan
    #757 Calcio Pauly, Mar 5, 2017
    Last edited: Mar 5, 2017
    Why not start with that time you used an anti-semitic insult Goebbels?

http://www.dictionary.com/browse/hymie

Because bad trolls never grossly underestimate a real star and over praise an average play, or pretend they've schooled someone because she laughed at him. You're priceless. The "sensible" posters here, like me, want you to stay because you provide an abundance of comedy relief with your "insights". One day you will refer to this post and claim that I said you were a genuinely insightful poster, you'll see.

Oh and yeah...this one gets better each time I see it :)

652879862915579904 is not a valid tweet id

Pandore repped this.
  8. Pandore

Pandore Member+

Jun 24, 2014
    Club:
    Paris Saint Germain FC
    Nat'l Team:
    France
    Can I laugh at this instead then?

Calcio Pauly repped this.
  9. Rosay

Rosay Member+

May 7, 2014
    Club:
    AC Milan
    Totti fan is cool cause he likes Montolivo

Pietro Calcio and totti fan repped this.
  10. totti fan

totti fan Red Card

Jun 24, 2010
    Club:
    SSC Napoli
    Nat'l Team:
    Italy
    If I'm going to play the role of the metaphorical Nazi and you the French, based on historical precedent, you won't be laughing.

11. Calcio Pauly

Calcio Pauly Member+

Jun 17, 2012
    Club:
    AC Milan
    Oooh a threat. Man, that was dumb. :thumbsdown:

Can you get back to the all the successes that Montolivo, Eder and Jackerini have been involved in with the national team since 2012, or how Bernardeschi and Berardi need to play at a higher level before they can be considered as outstanding as the ones above? As if anyone considers Montolivo, Eder and Jackerini outstanding by any measure. :rolleyes: Or are you going to be spineless and pretend that being called Goebbels, is Nazi humor, and not just indicative of your modus operandi: to tell a lie enough times that people will eventually believe it? You know, like the one about how Pandore admitted to being schooled by you.

You clown, lol.

Pietro Calcio, Pandore and O'Ghiattone repped this.
  12. Rosay

Rosay Member+

May 7, 2014
    Club:
    AC Milan
    WC 14 and Euro 16 we sure could have used Montolivo

13. Pandore

Pandore Member+

Jun 24, 2014
    Club:
    Paris Saint Germain FC
    Nat'l Team:
    France
    I mean, normally I'd point out what a disgusting comment this is. But since it's you, it's hard to do anything other than laugh. ;)

Hey, by the way, I have some Italian in me on my father's side. I hope that doesn't ruin things for you. :(

14. Calcio Pauly

Calcio Pauly Member+

Jun 17, 2012
    Club:
    AC Milan
    Any chance we can convert you to an Azzurri supporter? :)

Rosay repped this.
  15. Rosay

Rosay Member+

May 7, 2014
    Club:
    AC Milan
    Any chance she can show us a pic of herself?

Deleted User x repped this.
  16. Calcio Pauly

Calcio Pauly Member+

Jun 17, 2012
    Club:
    AC Milan
    She's classy and smart. We could use some more of that over here.

Pandore and Deleted User x repped this.
  17. Rosay

Rosay Member+

May 7, 2014
    Club:
    AC Milan
    Been missing that class since Sal left. RIP Squirtle Squad xo

18. totti fan

totti fan Red Card

Jun 24, 2010
    Club:
    SSC Napoli
    Nat'l Team:
    Italy
    Look little girl, you were the one that laughed at a comment where I was compared to Goebbels, a Nazi. You're the one acting like trash and being disgusting because you're part French. I grew up Australian so it doesn't really affect me personally. You should really walk away from this for your own good. I'm much smarter than you ;) you'll probably end up all depressed and gorging on tiramisu like the other guy.

You should take a step back though and consider why you are in the Italian forum having a conversation with me in the first place. Is this even a football related discussion? You're effectively trolling me, not engaging in a discussion, because you disagree with my point of view. You're trying to silence me like a fascist. Are you sure you don't have some German genealogy in you circa 1940-44.

19. totti fan

totti fan Red Card

Jun 24, 2010
    Club:
    SSC Napoli
    Nat'l Team:
    Italy
    [​IMG]

20. Deleted User x

Deleted User x Member+

Mar 21, 2006
    Not to get involved, but that was HILARIOUS!!!

Rosay and totti fan repped this.
  21. Deleted User x

Deleted User x Member+

Mar 21, 2006
    Nothing hotter than a classy, smart girl who's into soccer. :inlove:

It will be a sad day when France officially adopts Sharia Law and she won't be allowed to use her computer anymore.

Calcio Pauly and Rosay repped this.
  22. Pandore

Pandore Member+

Jun 24, 2014
    Club:
    Paris Saint Germain FC
    Nat'l Team:
    France
    First of all, I came here because I was tagged in a post, so no, I'm not trolling you. If anything, you initially brought me up even though I hadn't been here in months (or longer?). So nice try.

Second of all, I laughed at the part that was about me. You know, the part where, like I said, I was tagged.

Third of all, not sure how I'd benefit from silencing you. You seem to entertain a lot of people. And no, I'm perfectly fine with you disagreeing with me. In fact, I would rather see people underestimate Verratti than have everyone think he's amazing. It's better for us.

Lastly, I really haven't cared this whole time, but your comments are not only disgusting, but they are also wildly contradictory. If anyone is bringing up nationalities in a really ********ed up manner, it's you.

(Also, I don't eat dairy, so no thanks regarding the tiramisu. But thank you! Super kind of you to offer.)

23. Pandore

Pandore Member+

Jun 24, 2014
    Club:
    Paris Saint Germain FC
    Nat'l Team:
    France
    Haha, no way! Sorry, CP, I like you guys, but I like my national team to make me cry. I wouldn't know how to deal with actually winning things. ;)

The day that Motta wins his second player of the year award! Which should be any day now, really.

Haha geez, I'm not sure where to start here. I live in NYC right now, so my computer is safe! The political situation is much more stable and reassuring here. ;)

--

In any case, I'll leave you all to it. Sorry to be a part of derailing this thread. TF makes it too much fun to be here after I've been summoned! I expect to be quoted on that in the future!

24. totti fan

totti fan Red Card

Jun 24, 2010
    Club:
    SSC Napoli
    Nat'l Team:
    Italy
    you came here willingly, tagged by a poster who is a full-time troller to talk about anything other than football. (La Magica initially referenced our conversation, I named you but didn't tag you) Then you laugh about something that references a Nazi. You lie about the intent of a previous post ("You got me again") and you further denigrate my footballing opinions by calling me "entertaining".

That about sums it up. in other words you're being an arsehole. I'll speak to you again when King Troll tags you. Or not.

25. Rosay

Rosay Member+

May 7, 2014
    Club:
    AC Milan
    It's worth it if you take your lactose intolerant pills. Dairy in general is not something to miss out on

Pietro Calcio repped this.