Uzbekistan Football Thread [R]

Discussion in 'Asian Football Confederation' started by Nurafshon, Apr 29, 2010.

1. Sakuraroo

Sakuraroo New Member

Sep 23, 2009
    Melbourne, Australia
    Club:
    Melbourne Victory
    Nat'l Team:
    Australia
    Well done Uzbekistan, completely outplayed us. We looked tired following the postponement of our Denmark match but no excuses - Uzbekistan deserve to go to the quarter finals. Hope you continue to do Asia proud.

2. Nurafshon

Nurafshon Member+

Jun 28, 2007
    Germany
    Club:
    Liverpool FC
    Nat'l Team:
    Uzbekistan
    Thanks guys! yes, that win was not because we played very good, but australia played so poor, especially defenders. And of course, it would be totally different game, if there was no this postponed match. So FIFA's decision played as an advantage for us, we were lucky in this case.

3. ChaDuRi671

ChaDuRi671 Member+

Dec 30, 2010
    Club:
    FC Seoul
    Nat'l Team:
    Korea Republic
  4. ashindia

ashindia Member

Apr 14, 2009
    India,Hyderabad
    Club:
    Chelsea FC
    Nat'l Team:
    India
    Uzbekistan is a rising power in Asian Football,they are doing great at grass-roots only thing that's is missing a Full-fledged competitive league like K-League or J-League.

5. AKITOD

AKITOD Member+

Apr 5, 2007
    Hobart, Aust
    Club:
    JEF United Ichihara
    Nat'l Team:
    Japan
    Good luck against Uruguay U17.

Japan and Uzbekistan versus Brazil and Uruguay respectively.

Very interesting youth battle of AFC vs. CONMEBOL. I'd love to see both Japan and Uzbekistan win and have an all-AFC semi final (with preferably Japan winning there ofcourse :p)

6. Nurafshon

Nurafshon Member+

Jun 28, 2007
    Germany
    Club:
    Liverpool FC
    Nat'l Team:
    Uzbekistan
    Odil himself confirmed that the scouts of Arsenal were watching him, also some weeks ago russian news also noticed that scouts of this club watching Anji matches.
    Ahmedov became the best player of his team according to fans votings in the first half of the season. He is a good player, but I don't think that he is ready to play for Arsenal now.

7. Nurafshon

Nurafshon Member+

Jun 28, 2007
    Germany
    Club:
    Liverpool FC
    Nat'l Team:
    Uzbekistan
    Uruguay 2-0 Uzbekistan

So goodbye Mexico! The good thing is that, we discovered some incredible young players, especially Davlatbek Yorbekov impressed me so much during the hole tournament, hope to see some of them at top leagues of Europe in the near future )))

8. Jitevra

Jitevra Member+

Apr 15, 2010
    Club:
    Ulsan Horang I
    Nat'l Team:
    Korea Republic
    Not sure if this is the right place to post but...as Djeparov is leaving for Al Shabab Riyadh, FC Seoul made a tribute video to Djeparov to show how much the fans and the club appreciated him. He was very good during his short stay with FC Seoul.

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fPOi7dOqhVM&feature=channel_video_title"]YouTube - ‪[???? FC?? ????] ??! ????!(20110709)‬‏[/ame]

And this is Djeparov leaving for Saudi Arabia. Even the FC Seoul manager came all the way to Incheon airport to say goodbye for the very last time.
    [ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BlitqXKuIrM"]YouTube - ‪????‬‏[/ame]

9. Nurafshon

Nurafshon Member+

Jun 28, 2007
    Germany
    Club:
    Liverpool FC
    Nat'l Team:
    Uzbekistan
    FIFA WCQ 2014
    Uzbekistan 4-0 Kyrgyzstan

Goals: Geynrikh, Bikmaev, Djeparov and Bakaev

10. Nurafshon

Nurafshon Member+

Jun 28, 2007
    Germany
    Club:
    Liverpool FC
    Nat'l Team:
    Uzbekistan
    OFFICIAL: Aziz Haydarov singed a one year contract with Al-SHabob, UAE.
    [​IMG]

11. Nurafshon

Nurafshon Member+

Jun 28, 2007
    Germany
    Club:
    Liverpool FC
    Nat'l Team:
    Uzbekistan
    Tough group!!!
    WCQ 2014 Group C: Japan, Uzbekistan, Syria, North Korea

2 September 2011
    Syria v Uzbekistan

6 September 2011
    Uzbekistan v Japan

11 October 2011
    North Korea v Uzbekistan

11 November 2011
    Uzbekistan v North Korea

15 November 2011
    Uzbekistan v Syria

29 February 2012
    Japan v Uzbekistan

12. Team Melli forever

Jul 11, 2004
    Nat'l Team:
    Iran
    Good luck, I'm rooting for Uzbekistan out of this group.

13. glennaldo_sf

glennaldo_sf Member+

Houston Dynamo, Penang FC, Al Duhail
    United States
    Nov 25, 2004
    Doha, Qatar
    Club:
    FL Fart Vang Hedmark
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    Wow! That's a tough qualifying group and the only one that contains 4 sides that qualified for the 2011 Asian Cup.

Nurafshon, I wanted to ask you, where in Uzbekistan can you buy a national team jersey? My wife is there now and I'll be going at the beginning of next month. However, my wife for some reason has never been able to come back with an Uzbek team shirt, last time she got a Chelsea shirt instead :rolleyes: - she says no one seems to stock them but surely they sell them somewhere - if u know of any place in Samarkand, that would be a big plus. Thanks!

14. Nurafshon

Nurafshon Member+

Jun 28, 2007
    Germany
    Club:
    Liverpool FC
    Nat'l Team:
    Uzbekistan
    I have no idea where to get NT jersey in Samarkand. In Tashkent we had some Bunyodkor's shops, one at the stadium, and there they had had NT jerseys. But now they are building a new stadium, so I have no idea wether this shop is still open or not. It is better to call them or drop an email.

E-mail: info@fcbunyodkor.com

Tel: +99871 150 83 51 (52, 53, 54)

15. Nurafshon

Nurafshon Member+

Jun 28, 2007
    Germany
    Club:
    Liverpool FC
    Nat'l Team:
    Uzbekistan
    So FIFA disqualified Syria, we play with Tajikistan.
    WCQ 2014 Group C: Japan, Uzbekistan, Tajikistan, North Korea

2 September 2011
    Tajikistan v Uzbekistan

6 September 2011
    Uzbekistan v Japan

11 October 2011
    North Korea v Uzbekistan

11 November 2011
    Uzbekistan v North Korea

15 November 2011
    Uzbekistan v Tajikistan

29 February 2012
    Japan v Uzbekistan

16. glennaldo_sf

glennaldo_sf Member+

United States
    Nov 25, 2004
    Doha, Qatar
    Club:
    FL Fart Vang Hedmark
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    damn! I leave Uzbekistan on the 5th and the game against Japan is on the 6th. Will just miss it. Good news about Syria I guess. Well it's not good news what is happening there but it certainly does make the group alot easier.

17. glennaldo_sf

glennaldo_sf Member+

United States
    Nov 25, 2004
    Doha, Qatar
    Club:
    FL Fart Vang Hedmark
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    Hey Nurafshon,
    What's the schedule like for this upcoming week in Uzbek football? I'm here from today until sep 6? Any league games on? Any games in Samarkand?

18. druryfire

druryfire Member

Sep 10, 2007
    England
    Hey, I'm not Nurafshon but I believe the next set of league games take place on the 8th Sep. Extend your stay!

19. Nurafshon

Nurafshon Member+

Jun 28, 2007
    Germany
    Club:
    Liverpool FC
    Nat'l Team:
    Uzbekistan
    Yes exactly, next league matches are on 8, 9th of September.
    Go to Tursunzode on 2nd of Sep, its cheap from Tashkent, and should be not far from Samarkand:)
    PS: Go to ''Shark Taronalari'' at Registon to listen some beautiful oriental music from hole around the world )))

20. Nurafshon

Nurafshon Member+

Jun 28, 2007
    Germany
    Club:
    Liverpool FC
    Nat'l Team:
    Uzbekistan
    WCQ 2014 Group C: Japan, Uzbekistan, Tajikistan, North Korea

2 September 2011
    Tajikistan 0-1 Uzbekistan
    Japan 1-0 North Korea

6 September 2011
    Uzbekistan v Japan

11 October 2011
    North Korea v Uzbekistan

11 November 2011
    Uzbekistan v North Korea

15 November 2011
    Uzbekistan v Tajikistan

29 February 2012
    Japan v Uzbekistan

21. moussepine

moussepine Member

Mar 14, 2010
    Just a few questions for the most knowledgable person in Uzbek football in the whole worldwide web, Mr Nurafshon !

Whatever happened to Sherzodbek Karimov ? Why hasn't he been selected in the national squad for a long time now ?
    Wasn't he supposed to be one of the most promising uzbek youngster to come ? I think he has done well throughout the Fifa 2009 U-20 world cup in Egypt where he scored a goal against the eventual winners Ghana and helped the team to perform decently, as well as a goal against South Korea during last years's football Asian Games. It seems he also did quite well as a keyplayer of Pakhtakor Tashkent, including scoring some beautiful goals in AFC Champions league. Is he underrated by national Coach Abramov, too young, or overestimated by uzbek fans, or even simply injured lately ?

Second question, do you think we could see the U-17 national team stars Timur Khakimov, Abbosbek Makhtalliev shine in the A national team in some years ?

Third question, why does Bahodir Nasimov gets so limited confidence as the national team's striker? He seems to be kept in the shadow by Geynrikh and the old wolf Shatskikh is it really so ? And do you think he could leave his azerbaidjan club Neftchi Baku for a more ambitious club ?

Last but not least, among all of these players, who do you think could prove being an asset to help the National squad qualify for its first ever world cup :

• Muiddin Mamazulunov
    • Lochinbek Soliev
    • Zafar Kholmurodov
    • Shakhboz Erkinov
    • Igor Taran
    • Zakhid Abdullayev
    • Ruzimboy Akhmedov
    • Dilshod Sharofetdinov
    • Anvar Rajabov
    • Nosirbek Otakuziyev
    • Lutfulla Turaev
    • Ayubkhon Gapparov
    Long live the Uzbek team !

22. Nurafshon

Nurafshon Member+

Jun 28, 2007
    Germany
    Club:
    Liverpool FC
    Nat'l Team:
    Uzbekistan
    Thanks for compliment moussepine! :)

1. Sherzod Karimov is good player, but he is not fast in running, not good playing with his head, and also he is playing like an egoist. And also on his position we have more qualified players like Sanjar Tursunov and Shakskikh (just 4 info, he is a right winger both on his current club and NT for last 2 years). So Shatskikh is leaving soon, and he might be called up by Abramov in de future.

2. It is really hard question. I remember that Russia won European junior championship in 2006, but none of the players except one from that team is playing in premier league, and only few of them have professional contracs with 2 league teams. Personally me, I liked more MF Davlatbek Yorbekov and DFs Mirabdullaev and Rakhmanov.
    And our federation is just motivating them to grow more and more so lets see what will happen in just next couple of years.

3. Here u r absolutely right that we have to get rid of daddys Bakaev and Geynrikh, and bring some skilled young players like Nasimov. Unfortunately, I have no opportunity to watch his matches in Azerbaijan, but I believe that he is more stronger then our current forwards. So Abramov has to extand his views, not just look to his round nose. Players of NT are the same people for last 4 years, so there should be some changes, even if we have played a wonderful match against Japan.

Currently, I may include players like DF Akbar Ismatullaev (19), DF Salim Mustafoev (20), DF Egor Krimets (19) and MF junior Jasur Hasanov (21) as perspective players.

23. anzhi

anzhi New Member

Apr 2, 2011
    Buryatia
    Club:
    Fenerbahce SK
    turkish first division club karsiyakaspor signed up azizullo makhmudov.
    does azizullo have an international apps?

also karsiyaka signed dinamo semerkand s kyrgyz footballer karim izrailov.

24. Nurafshon

Nurafshon Member+

Jun 28, 2007
    Germany
    Club:
    Liverpool FC
    Nat'l Team:
    Uzbekistan
    Azizullo played in kyrgyz clubs, he hasn't played for any UZB NTs.

FM: Uzbekistan Olympic 1-0 Oman Olympic

25. ashindia

ashindia Member

Apr 14, 2009
    India,Hyderabad
    Club:
    Chelsea FC
    Nat'l Team:
    India
    Is there any streams to watch U-16 Qualifiers in Tashkent ???

Also any website posting pictures and highlights of the qualifiers ??