USA v. HON: Viewing Info Update

Discussion in 'Dallas Chapter' started by TheDallasPerspective, Sep 28, 2009.

1. Okey dokey ... just heard from Londoner and Lochrann's, and neither is going to buy the match. That means, as best as we're going to be able to tell, no English-language showings here in the DFW area. So, officially, DFWAO is not hosting a watching party for this match.

We'll be back at Trinity Hall on the 14th for USA v. CRC.

What I would like to do is publish a list on the DFWAO website of people who are willing and able to show the webcast on a television monitor, and open their houses to fans. I am also looking to publishing road trips to Austin (Fado's) and Houston (The Mezz).

And, there's always the option to watch it in DFW at a Spanish-language venue, but DFWAO doesn't "officially" endorse that.

So, if you're showing the game or road-tripping and want to publish your plans so other USA fans can join the fun, please PM me here or email me at dfwamericanoutlaws@gmail.com, and I'll put it on the website and in blast emails.

Thanks!

2. oscar_in_fw

oscar_in_fw Member+

Jul 24, 2007
    Kansas City
    Club:
    FC Dallas
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    Just got this one from an FCD ST newsletter:

U.S. vs. HONDURAS WATCHING PARTY AT PIZZA HUT PARK

The Stadium Club at Pizza Hut Park is the only place in DFW to see an English broadcast of this World Cup Qualifier.

Join us this Saturday, October 10 for this FREE event. Doors open at 7:00 p.m. Kickoff is at 9:00 p.m.