USA v Argentina Viewing?

Discussion in 'Tampa' started by Shibb, Mar 23, 2011.

1. Shibb

Shibb Member

Feb 22, 2005
    Tampa
    Club:
    FC Tampa Bay Rowdies
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    I will be back in town this weekend and would like to watch the game, but MacDinton's is a bit of a haul for me so I'll only head down there if there's a critical mass of USA supporters there.

Otherwise I will go to one of my local spots, like Lagerhaus in Oldsmar/Eastlake Woodlands or World of Beer in Westchase and have them put the game on there. Anyone else interested in meeting up at one of these places? Lagerhaus is having a barrel tapping party for their latest brew that night, and a live band later on, so all other things equal that's my preference.

2. speedcake

speedcake Member

Dec 2, 1999
    Tampa
    Club:
    FC Tampa Bay Rowdies
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    Other than Macdinton's, I have no idea where to suggest. A bunch of us in Ralph's Mob are going to be at the USF vs Orlando City game to support the Bulls and antagonize OC$C and will be watching the game later on tape delay.

GL though.

3. Shibb

Shibb Member

Feb 22, 2005
    Tampa
    Club:
    FC Tampa Bay Rowdies
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    Have fun in Orlando, I really dislike that town for a number of reasons. But don't antagonize them too much. They may be our enemies when our clubs play but they're our allies when it comes to the Nats and we should support them in growing a base as American Outlaws, or even Sam's Army if that's the way they roll.

4. Ddwyer

Ddwyer New Member

Apr 5, 1999
    Dunedin, Florida
    I am looking to find a place to watch the game in Downtown St Pete. There has to be a cool place down there with a pro USA crowd. There are soo many people in St pete right now for the Grand Prix. Pretty cool atmosphere!

5. Shibb

Shibb Member

Feb 22, 2005
    Tampa
    Club:
    FC Tampa Bay Rowdies
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    Might be too late to help you, but I believe that Crowley's is the official Ralph's Mob bar, so you should have some luck there. Have fun in St Pete.