USA kits

Discussion in 'USA Men' started by BadReligion, Aug 31, 2003.

1. nyrmetros

nyrmetros Member

Feb 7, 2004
    any word on XXL :)

2. PumaJohnny

PumaJohnny Member

Nov 30, 2001
    Draper
    Club:
    Real Salt Lake
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    long-sleeves

I'm still awaiting the elusive long-sleeved kit. Anyone with any word on those?

3. nyrmetros

nyrmetros Member

Feb 7, 2004
    Re: long-sleeves

keep waiting?
    sorry :(

4. otterulz

otterulz Member

Arsenal, Atleti
    South Korea
    Jun 20, 2002
    LIC, NY
    Club:
    Arsenal FC
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    I don't know if that above rant was directed towards me or it was just an accident, but whatever. The only time I've ever read your posts is when you tried trolling in the Arsenal boards one time, so whatever floats your boat tough guy.
    Very true. Everyone overlooked the fact that all adidas jerseys were the same, and I thought even less original then Nike.

Whether or not you like the jerseys, god knows people are gonna buy them, just for the sake of having the one that the Nats are wearing right now. Plus if the Nats are winning, it'll make a multi-colored polka dot jersey (knock on wood) look good.

5. UncleSam527

UncleSam527 Member

Jan 14, 2002
    Honestly, I know they are the newest of the "cookie cutter kits", but I think that the Nats jersey would look somewhat good in the white kit w/ dull red (or blue) horizontal stripes (not filled in, just like pinstripe sort of things) with either red or blue numbers.

I know that was confusing, but see the Man Utd (no Euro snob here, I hate them too) 3rd jersey and make the grey stripes a dull red and add a blue number. Or, substitute the blue and red colors.

6. KLECKO73

KLECKO73 New Member

Jan 5, 2002
    GARDEN STATE
    Historically speaking, we pretty much have a losing record no matter what the combo is. So we might as well pick one home and one away design and stick with it forever.

7. nyrmetros

nyrmetros Member

Feb 7, 2004
  8. Lithium858

Lithium858 Member

Aug 11, 2002
    Baton Rouge
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    LOL, nice one.

9. otterulz

otterulz Member

Arsenal, Atleti
    South Korea
    Jun 20, 2002
    LIC, NY
    Club:
    Arsenal FC
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
  10. nyrmetros

nyrmetros Member

Feb 7, 2004
    I dare you to buy it and find out the TRUTH! :)

11. otterulz

otterulz Member

Arsenal, Atleti
    South Korea
    Jun 20, 2002
    LIC, NY
    Club:
    Arsenal FC
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    I already know they're fake so you fuckin buy it.

What more do you need to know? Look at the patches, they're shoddy. Compare it to a real jersey, you'll see little mistakes. Plus the name of the damn site sounds like just about every seller on eBay who sells the fakes so I'm assuming it's from Thailand or Bangkok or wherever the hell they're located. Oh, and like they're gonna turn a profit by selling authentic replicas for $39.99 each. Even ones that are still being worn by teams. Makes no sense. Good fakes, but still a fake.

12. nyrmetros

nyrmetros Member

Feb 7, 2004
    hehe..... now we got the TRUTH! :)

13. GoodDead

GoodDead Moderator
    Staff Member

Aug 8, 2004
    Toronto Canada
    Club:
    Sporting Braga
    Nat'l Team:
    Portugal
    WOW I found XXL Portugal jerseys the second they came out here in Canada, bought it for my brother for his b-day in April Then In Portugal for the Euro I bought two at different times (the second to replace the first after I swapped jerseys with an English fan After PT beat england inside of the stadio da Luz) Look harder The US gaurenteed has XXL's

14. nyrmetros

nyrmetros Member

Feb 7, 2004
    FYI. That post was not in relation to the new Nike Total 90 kits which do come in XXL, but previous Nike US kits which did not come in XXL. However I only need a Nike XXL kit from the 2000 kits onward. The '98 kits and before a XL fits fine.

15. Kaiser

Kaiser New Member

Nov 12, 2000
    dark side of the moo
    As has been the pattern, Nike will release new nat kits for everyone right before Germany '06. The other time is before the Euro Cup. So every 2 years, which is fine wiith me. What isn't fine is that they are cut smal, so there XXL is just a XL. Need to have a Sigi sized one.

16. nyrmetros

nyrmetros Member

Feb 7, 2004
    Bingo !!