US vs. Latvia, May 28th in Hartford: All info

Discussion in 'USA Men: Fans & Travel' started by patfan1, Mar 15, 2006.

1. firstshirt

firstshirt Member+

Bayern München
    United States
    Mar 1, 2000
    Ellington, CT / NK, RI
    Club:
    New England Revolution
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    had my tickets for 2 weeks now and just opened the envelope,,,,Row 10, seats 17&18....not bad, should put me smack dab in the middle of the action.

I get to go onto the field before the game, hopefully there will be some players out there ,,,should be pretty cool, good photo ops hopefully

2. firstshirt

firstshirt Member+

Bayern München
    United States
    Mar 1, 2000
    Ellington, CT / NK, RI
    Club:
    New England Revolution
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    hope your right but even if its a smaller crowd it will look and feel like a big one because of the bleacher type seats. Weather is suppose to be awesome, Sunny and about 80 at kickoff

3. sregis

sregis Member

Nov 5, 1999
    Hoboken, USA
    7pm kickoff, er, not much sun;) but i'll take 80 anytime! this is gonna be a wild atmosphere. sans being at the wc, this is IT for me.

4. Waquoit

Waquoit Member

Jul 22, 2004
    Club:
    Liverpool FC
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    Saturday's paper said that the $150. and the $80. seats are sold out. That's that covers the seats on-field and between the 35 yardlines in the lower bowl. I just checked ticketmaster and the $60. seats available are in the upper bowl. I don't think they sold many upper bowl tickets last year. Last game in town had a huge walk-up sale, with the projected weather I see no reason for that not to repeat. 30K sold, I hope?

5. K.P.

K.P. Member

Mar 18, 2001
    Philly
    Club:
    Philadelphia Union
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    If anyone has two extra tickets in the Sam Army section, please let me know. You can PM me on bigsoccer or email kpirouz@saul.com.

Thankfully my schedule now allows me to go to this game, and I'm bringing my younger brother. Come on U.S.!!! :D

6. kylesoccer

kylesoccer New Member

Mar 24, 2004
    boston
    Club:
    New England Revolution
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    such a a strange thing that the high end tickets go first and the cheapest tickets are left. Happens for all american sporting events, just the opposite in most soccer stadium of the world. Blood starting to boil, so excited. Hartford, noontime, let's get it on!

7. JM-Moore9

JM-Moore9 Member

Jul 8, 2002
    Holliston MA
    Hey! I'm also looking for 2 extra Sams Army tickets if anyone's got some. My email's justkmh@yahoo.com.
    Thanks!

8. Redmen Rule

Redmen Rule Member

Liverpool FC
    United States
    Aug 16, 2004
    Salem
    Club:
    Liverpool FC
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    They've sold 31,000 as of 4:00 today.

9. Globalusation

Globalusation New Member

May 17, 2006
    NY
    yikes you think me and my buddies will be able to walk up and get the cheapest tickets or will those be gone?

edit: the stadium only holds 40k? dammit im going to be in the nose bleeds

10. lfcli30

lfcli30 Member

Jun 21, 2005
    New York
    Club:
    Liverpool FC
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    Hey all. In deperate need of only one Sams Army ticket for tomorrow. If you can sell me one at face value, it's appreciated.

E-mail me at homerun095@aol.com or drop me a PM if you can help me out.

Thanks

11. Gioca

Gioca Member

Jun 13, 2004
    Hartford
    Club:
    US Città di Palermo
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    There are no nosebleeds at Rentschler Field.

If you want to buy extras, a good place to do it might be Pratt Street before the match, or if you can't make it there then there's a box office at the gate. Don't let the ticket sales count scare you into not going, I haven't seen any mention of a sellout yet.

12. K.P.

K.P. Member

Mar 18, 2001
    Philly
    Club:
    Philadelphia Union
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    I bought two tickets in 114 around 6pm today. So there are still tickets available in the lower level.

13. usfooty7

usfooty7 New Member

Oct 27, 2005
    Baltimore, MD
    The GF and I are coming up from Baltimore on Amtrak tommorrow, and should be landing on Pratt St. around 4pm. I am so psyched I don't think I will be able to sleep tonight. I can't wait to see the new kit (and buy one hopefully - only 2006 jerseys available?). The atmosphere last year in Chicago for the USA v. England was more limey than anything else so I am really jazzed for the full USA experience.

14. Gioca

Gioca Member

Jun 13, 2004
    Hartford
    Club:
    US Città di Palermo
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    Just making sure you know how close the Amtrak station is to Pratt St. There is a free circulating bus that runs in front of the station and passes Trumbull St., or just walk, it's 2 blocks away. You may know this but I'm just making sure people realize how easy it is to get to, I want these street parties to become an official part of USA international matches!

15. kylesoccer

kylesoccer New Member

Mar 24, 2004
    boston
    Club:
    New England Revolution
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    woke up at 6:30 and it is like christmans morning, had to go to gym to kill a little time. Let's go have some fun and show we are a world class team that has world class fans. Had a thought for Sams army in the future to get more of the fans involved. Could we at one point send 20-25 army members to every other section and agree upon 3-4 consecutive chants to help the other sections become part of the game, just a thought at 6:30am this morning

16. metros4eva

metros4eva New Member

Apr 22, 2006
    Hartford, CT
    Quick question for all,

I go to Rentschler Field all the time for other events, and was wondering if there was anyway after the game that I can wait for the boys. Any help would be appreciated?

17. Clemi

Clemi New Member

Aug 15, 2005
    Hat City,CT
    For the ticketless and panic stricken-I just got tix in 114 moments ago. With the fabulous weather in CT right now, I sense a sell out. You may want to get on the horn...

18. TwoIfBySea

TwoIfBySea New Member

Apr 3, 2005
    CT+Philly (school)
    I can't sleep anymore! THIS IS LIKE CHRISTMAS MORNING!

19. dark knight

dark knight Super Moderator
    Staff Member

Dec 15, 1999
    Club:
    Leicester City FC
    If ticketmaster doesn't have tickets - does this mean it sold out?

20. Waquoit

Waquoit Member

Jul 22, 2004
    Club:
    Liverpool FC
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    It can't be sold out. It must mean that you have to go to the box office at The Rent.

21. dark knight

dark knight Super Moderator
    Staff Member

Dec 15, 1999
    Club:
    Leicester City FC
    Yeah - they made it sound like time had just expired for sales. No way to call the box office? I wonder when they open...

22. Globalusation

Globalusation New Member

May 17, 2006
    NY
    I didn't get out of work till 5 and I'm a 3 hour drive from Hartford :( watching on tv will have to suffice