UCLA 2018

Discussion in 'Women's College' started by Forgedias, Jun 11, 2018.

1. Glove Stinks

Glove Stinks Member+

Jan 20, 2014
    Club:
    Chelsea FC
    The criteria is listed on the united coaches sight. There is a formulation that accumulates points by rating opponents. She couldn’t probably accumulate enough to make it

2. L'orange

L'orange Member+

Ajax
    Netherlands
    Jul 20, 2017
    Could have been a factor but Russo of UNC was first-team AA and she only played 14 or 15 games, I believe--and she should /not/ have been first-team.

3. Glove Stinks

Glove Stinks Member+

Jan 20, 2014
    Club:
    Chelsea FC
    Here ya go
    Senior College Men and Women Process
    The Senior College All-region and All-America selection process begins with coaches who are members of United Soccer Coaches College Services program being eligible to nominate up to four of his/her field players and a goalkeeper for postseason recognition. Coaches rank their players in order. After the nomination period closes, coaches begin an all-opponent voting period where they see only those players nominated from teams they played during the regular season and select up to 22 players (1st and 2nd team). An All-America formula is then applied to the voting which includes factors such as the player ranking, success of the team and total votes received from eligible voters. This system is used for NCAA Division I, II and III program

4. Number007

Number007 Member+

Santos FC
    Brazil
    Aug 29, 2018
    No ...Russo played 13 and is on the first team

5. L'orange

L'orange Member+

Ajax
    Netherlands
    Jul 20, 2017
    Russo is a good player but should not have been first team.

6. Number007

Number007 Member+

Santos FC
    Brazil
    Aug 29, 2018
    No argument from me. Should not have been ACC offensive PoY either. No tears from me either way.