Pre-match: UCL Napoli vs Feyenoord @StadioSanPaolo

Discussion in 'Napoli' started by Insigne4BalonD'or, Sep 26, 2017.

1. Insigne4BalonD'or

SSC Napoli
    Italy
    Apr 6, 2017
    In Hiding with Sal's mom
    How to start off this thread, well.... WE NEED A FCVUKING WIN.

We play the dutch and well I think we can all admit we're a much stronger side. Milik's out cuz he fcuked up his other knee, fcuk you Spal for your shitty field. Feyenoord has lost their last 2 games in the league as well as losing their first game in the UCL to Man City. I can't stress enough how important it is to win this game.

We can't draw or lose because either scenario would leave us with 1/0 point(s) with a double header against Man City coming up. I'm personally not all that impressed with Man City, I think they've played against teams who after suffering a 2nd goal just gave up and therefore City was able to run up the score.

I'd start

Reina
    Hysaj-Albiol-Koulibaly-Ghoulam
    Allan-Jorginho-Zielinski
    Callejon-Mertens-Insigne

Let's hope Sarri doesn't rest Mertens and tries fcuking Giac at striker.

Il Ciuccio, Sacki and cipro repped this.
  2. Hope he does:)
    We were without too many key layers the last few matches (injuries, suspensions) we lost and it didnot get any better going into this match. Our central defender Brasilian Botteghin injured his knee and is out for months, including our topscorer Jorgensen. Key player Toornstra is back but I wonder how fit he is.
    So if the coach thinks Dries needs a rest, I agree with it;)

cipro repped this.
  3. Euphorius Thor

SSC NapoliS
    Slovakia
    Jul 14, 2017
    Zielinski was disastrous against Spal, but he could pick up his pace against Rotterdam, I guess. But then again, judging from the fact that Hamsik played quite good last Saturday, definitely better than both Diawara and Zielinski, yet he was substituted after 60 minutes of play nonetheless, I'd say Sarri was saving him once again because of his belief in Hamsik's indispensability, or whatever, so I think Hamsik will definitely play tonight. But there is the slight chance that Sarri thought his performance weak against Spal.

I'd go with:
    Reina
    Hysaj-Albiol-Koulibaly-Ghoulam
    Allan-Jorginho-Hamsik
    Ounas-Callejon-Insigne/Mertens

Ha, so my friend who said that you were saving players prior to this match was basically right, he just missed the true cause behind it, you weren't so much saving them as missing them. :)

4. Sacki

Sacki Member+

Aug 23, 2015
    Denmark
    Club:
    SSC Napoli
    Reina; Hysaj, Maksimovic, Koulibaly, Ghoulam; Allan, Jorginho, Hamsik; Callejon, Mertens, Insigne

Il Ciuccio repped this.
  5. Il Ciuccio

Il Ciuccio Member+

Feb 17, 2010
    Club:
    SSC Napoli
    Nat'l Team:
    Italy
    lets rip them a new asshole.

6. Sacki

Sacki Member+

Aug 23, 2015
    Denmark
    Club:
    SSC Napoli
    not a penalty. of course.

7. Sacki

Sacki Member+

Aug 23, 2015
    Denmark
    Club:
    SSC Napoli
    LORENZO!!! class

8. cipro

cipro Member

Oct 9, 2005
    PhuckHead
    Club:
    SSC Napoli
    Gol Insigne. 1-0. Lol, we looked like crap until the goal.

Sacki repped this.
  9. Sacki

Sacki Member+

Aug 23, 2015
    Denmark
    Club:
    SSC Napoli
    dont understand how a great team like napoli can present home games to their fans where we only attack from one side, literally nothing goes on on the right. Rog or Ounas would be a welcome addition here.

10. Sacki

Sacki Member+

Aug 23, 2015
    Denmark
    Club:
    SSC Napoli
    this ref is just a joke, gives k2 that yellow, misses two penalty on us

cipro repped this.
  11. cipro

cipro Member

Oct 9, 2005
    PhuckHead
    Club:
    SSC Napoli
    Sloppy half, but it got better. The ref is a joke. We better score a 2nd.

12. Euphorius Thor

SSC NapoliS
    Slovakia
    Jul 14, 2017
    Not a bad second half, but only if we take into account that we were hermetically close to scoring at least 15 ********ing times throughout the game, yet luck seems to have abandoned us, we have to fight ferociously for every goal that we score. But we usually break it in the 2nd half, so I expect more goals in it.

13. AvantiNapoli

AvantiNapoli Member

Aug 6, 2016
    Club:
    SSC Napoli
    Ugh we look sloppy, honestly we should put on Zielinski, Feyenoord doesnt look like they want to cross the half line. Not sure why we are giving any respect to their lone striker since they are in full damage control. We miss Albiol's passing as Masksimovic doesnr set up the play like he does with Jorginho and KK

Sacki repped this.
  14. AvantiNapoli

AvantiNapoli Member

Aug 6, 2016
    Club:
    SSC Napoli
    We'd bd dangerous with Ounas on the right, this ref keeps calling bs ticky tac calls, it almost looks fixed.

Sacki repped this.
  15. Sacki

Sacki Member+

Aug 23, 2015
    Denmark
    Club:
    SSC Napoli
    We need Runs into their box and pace when we break their counter to start our own. cough...(Rog) cough cough cougar .

16. Sacki

Sacki Member+

Aug 23, 2015
    Denmark
    Club:
    SSC Napoli
    ARE YOU ********ING KIDDDING?!!!! THATS THE PEN U CALL U SKINNY FAT BALD TWAT!!!!

report this ******** to uefa

17. cipro

cipro Member

Oct 9, 2005
    PhuckHead
    Club:
    SSC Napoli
    This ref:confused:

18. Sacki

Sacki Member+

Aug 23, 2015
    Denmark
    Club:
    SSC Napoli
    Luckily theyre shit, but ******** me worst ref I've seen this season

19. cipro

cipro Member

Oct 9, 2005
    PhuckHead
    Club:
    SSC Napoli
    Callejon biitches 3-0

20. Sacki

Sacki Member+

Aug 23, 2015
    Denmark
    Club:
    SSC Napoli
    give calle a rest, or insigne, or mertens

21. Il Ciuccio

Il Ciuccio Member+

Feb 17, 2010
    Club:
    SSC Napoli
    Nat'l Team:
    Italy
  22. Sacki

Sacki Member+

Aug 23, 2015
    Denmark
    Club:
    SSC Napoli
    #22 Sacki, Sep 26, 2017
    Last edited: Sep 26, 2017
    where is this talent diawara supposedly possesses? Shouldve cashed out.

always looking for the easy pass and has poor mobility. I'm even going to claim he is an overrated defending asset - imo too slow and commits too many freekicks when he actually manages to get close enough to put in the tackle.

23. Euphorius Thor

SSC NapoliS
    Slovakia
    Jul 14, 2017
    The second half was shit, especially after Hamsik came off, Insigne couldn't have more than 0 good passes out of the entirety, and the last goal, wtf? How can something like that happen? Is it even possible?

24. Insigne4BalonD'or

SSC Napoli
    Italy
    Apr 6, 2017
    In Hiding with Sal's mom
    Well ... We won.

Feyenoord's a dirty ass team with their late tackles. I've never seen so many players leave their foot in after the balls been played so that they make contact with the other player, it's a fcuking injury waiting to him you dutch b@sterds.

I hated Hamsik out there, Allan was our best player, Mertens had an off day and Hysaj had a pretty good game besides 2 mistakes. Reina was amazing, the goal was lucky as shit.

3 points is 3 points, next stop, Manchester. (They beat Shakthar 2-0 at the Etihad so a pretty good result for us)

25. O'Ghiattone

O'Ghiattone Member+

Jan 11, 2014
    Ireland
    Club:
    SSC Napoli
    Nat'l Team:
    Italy