Trophy Manager

Discussion in 'Manager Games' started by TheRonaldo, Sep 12, 2009.

1. TheRonaldo

TheRonaldo New Member

Aug 9, 2009
    Club:
    Liverpool FC
    do you play at TM ? i DO, it's awesome !!
    Trophy Manager is considered the best manager game online browser free of soccer. the aim is to finish in the top flight, for example, the Serie A, Premier League, and win trophies ... can train your players ... You can also buy and sell your players, the nice thing is that transfers are made like ebay! You can also choose the tactics, as offensive, very offensive, defensive, and you can change the formation: 4-4-2, 4-3-3, and many others of course. can enlarge your stadium, and you can also play friendlies and cup matches. The game graphics and fabulous, wonderful now have over 1 million team registered . this is or is not the best manager game free online football? try for believe.
    I forgot ... The game features forums, and guides to help.
    PS: guys I have experience of games such as goals united, hattrick, ofootball ... since I try Trophy Manager, I only ever played with that! for me, and I think for you, this game will become like a drug if you can master it, he could not stop, and is not a joke!
    If you want to register:
    http://www.trophymanager.com/index.php?ref=784366
    enjoy !

2. Supermanager

Supermanager New Member

Jun 24, 2009
    Are you sure you just don't want som boost to your club because of your referral link? :)

I have played Trophy manager. It doesn't seem to have any real tactical depth compared to games like www.freekick.org.

The only thing I feel that TM has on www.freekick.org is that it's got more graphics. If that's what turns people on I would recommend games like Managerzone instead.

It's not the best online manager game. Not if you are interested in a tactical challenge that has a football feeling :)

But can still be a fun game of course.