Trinidad and Tobago Shirts

Discussion in 'Caribbean' started by Skizz, Nov 17, 2005.

1. Skizz

Skizz Guest

Now that adidas are going to start mass-producing them after our qualification for the World Cup (still sounds good!!) any idea where I can get a Trinidad and Tobago replica kit?

bigg skizzle

2. BBC_

BBC_ Member

Jan 5, 2005
    London
    see post in arsenal thread all the time? Your Trini :eek: I least theres more than 5 WIs on here that i know of now;)

3. ElMuneco

ElMuneco Member

Jun 27, 2004
    Encinitas, CA
    Club:
    CA River Plate

A great looking kit they were wearing yesterday. Hopefully they stick with that one for the WC. I'd love to purchase one as well.

4. nirvaanfc

nirvaanfc Member

Juventus
    Italy
    Jan 13, 2004
    Trinidad & Tobago
    Club:
    Juventus FC
    Nat'l Team:
    Italy
    I'll be interested in getting both the home red and the away white, honestly our kits haven't been great but they look sweeeeeeet now!

TRINIDAD & TOBAGO in Germany for World Cup 2006!!! MAGIC!!!

5. edcalvi

edcalvi Moderator
    Staff Member

Olimpia
    Guatemala
    May 1, 2005
    US
    the only thing I dont like is that the home kit is a replica of the Canadian home kit, and the away kit is a replica of Germany's white hit.

6. midknight

midknight New Member

Sep 5, 2005
    Paris
    I was trying to see how long someone would take to pick it up :mad:

I liked the finta red and black... :(

7. edcalvi

edcalvi Moderator
    Staff Member

Olimpia
    Guatemala
    May 1, 2005
    US
    i think the should add black to their home shirts.

8. midknight

midknight New Member

Sep 5, 2005
    Paris
    I can't believe i'm saying this but...I agree with you AGAIN!!! :eek:

9. Warlord

Warlord New Member

Jun 8, 2005
    District of Columbia

I agree with your sentiments. It's one thing to look like Germany but another thing to look like the Canadians :D

I think Adidas will give them a new kit before the WC. Notice the red kit had no black in it at all. I think that kit you saw in the playoffs vs Bahrain wasn't the official kit of the reds.

10. Guatefc

Guatefc New Member

Jun 1, 2005
    Washington DC
    Nat'l Team:
    Guatemala
    i wouldn't buy those kits just quite yet .addias has already came out with a newer kit for there WC teams, and teams like france , germany, spain,argentina, where the first to show them off in there last friendlies

TYT are wearing the 04 /05 make of the addias simliar stlye to what guatemala wore just with their country's color.

so count on Trinidad and tobago to have newer kits than the one's they have now by March or earliar similar to france or germany style with trini colors

im gueesing those are the temporary jersey's , guatemala had temp jerseys in thier friendlies vrs Paraguay and Denmark u 23, till they unvieled the new shirts in the nation's cup

the only thing i don't like about the addias kit is they gave guatemala some sort of bad luck i would of stuck with the athletica kits till they acctually mad it to germany

11. Warlord

Warlord New Member

Jun 8, 2005
    District of Columbia

Funny you should say that cuz before Finta in 04and 05 until the last 2 games, Atletica sponsored the TT team in from 99-03. Well personally, I'm not a big fan of the adidas kits cuz I think they're too plain, I would have rather seeing the reds in either Nike (swoosh in the top left)shirts or the Joma made kits. (Honduras new shirts are phat) :cool:

12. Guatefc

Guatefc New Member

Jun 1, 2005
    Washington DC
    Nat'l Team:
    Guatemala

O THE JOMA KITS for 05 06 are excellent i woold rather seen that brand for guate instead of the plain addidas kits, which i believe are done with thier contract in jan. and than its proably atletica or joma For guate.

Nike only sponser the big boys as far as i know.

Usa, brazil,mexico,netherlands,Croatia, Australia , so nike won't be looking TYT for a while , maybe costa rica

13. edcalvi

edcalvi Moderator
    Staff Member

Olimpia
    Guatemala
    May 1, 2005
    US
    I dont think so, I dont consider Australia a "big boy" , even Morocco has Nike kits, which look a lot like Mexico's kit.

14. Guatefc

Guatefc New Member

Jun 1, 2005
    Washington DC
    Nat'l Team:
    Guatemala
    Whoopiin jamaicia 5-0 in england is big boy stuff , beating uruguay( with diego forlan, and "el chino "recoba) to the reach the WC is big boy stuff,

they can proably quailfy in our group easily and whoop on guatemala hard and even CR

Morroco is a good team too, despite not qualifying

15. edcalvi

edcalvi Moderator
    Staff Member

Olimpia
    Guatemala
    May 1, 2005
    US
    Forlan didnt even play, he got injured, anywayz Jamaica had nothing to play for in foreign soil, and Australia was trying to proof something. I think you're overrating Australia and they wont go past group stage in Germany next year. :)

16. Warlord

Warlord New Member

Jun 8, 2005
    District of Columbia
    Yep, Adidas is just a lil too plain for my taste. No creativity that's why most adidas kits I've seen look the same. Maybe they'll prove me wrong and design something nice for the reds. We'll see when the new yr rolls around.

As for Nike, they were in sponsorship talks with the TTFF just before the 2 playoff games vs Bahrain. Adidas also came in and made their pitch and the TTFF decided to go with them instead.

I'm not sure the terms of either deal that was put on the table, so I couldn't say for sure how long Adidas will sponsor the team. As for guate, I think they should go with the Joma kits after their contract is up with Adidas.

17. Warlord

Warlord New Member

Jun 8, 2005
    District of Columbia

Not too sure about that. Australia got some good players on their team. Bresciano, Kewell, Viduka just to name a few. They might just get out of group stages. As for them beating Uruguay and my reggaeboyz well uruguay should be at the cup. I was rooting for them, especially to see Diego Forlan play but that didn't materialise. Hats off to the socceroos. They played well and my other team got stuffed like thanksgiving turkey!

We're supposed to be rebuilding but that idiot of a president JFF's crenston Boxhill is doing absolutely nothing at all. He's so incompetent it aint funny. :mad:

18. jimmel14

jimmel14 New Member

Jan 12, 2006
    Trinidad and Tobago
    WEll As to respects to this thread. Adidas has signed a 4 year deal or so with the TTFF, which covers all the national football teams. BIg names like NIKE, PUMA were also in the running for there brands on our shirts for the Bahrain playoffs. Plus adidas were always following t&T tink they even sponsored one of our football teams way back in the days. Pertaining to sponsorship, adidas i guess were the bettter prepared for the deal, look at the Uniform for the home game against bahrain *yea the red One* looked like if they brought down some uniforms and hoped to get the deal cuz i tink they were only in true discussions with the TTFF like 2 days prior to the match. bluddy uniforn luk like they just stik the Logo on it for the came, not to mention the germany look alike one in bahrain. These uniforms were only Temp i hope for those games, should see some better uniforms for the friendly against iceland in febuary.FOrgot to mention that the deal was close to 12 or 15 million dollars for the 4 years.
    www.tnt.fifa.com check out the latest news on the team.