Transfer Rumors Abroad

Discussion in 'Colombians Abroad' started by Froboy69, Dec 20, 2013.

1. HomietheClown

HomietheClown Member+

Dusselheim FC 1971
    Sep 4, 2010
    Club:
    --other--
    #3751 HomietheClown, Feb 3, 2019
    Last edited: Feb 3, 2019
    My posts are clearly saying that it can be a good stepping stone to Europe and each point within the posts are self- evident.

The only real thing I disagree on is the "excuse" part of your post. I think it is closed minded to think of it as an "excuse". Hence, I made my post.

2. Doogs

Doogs Member+

Dec 11, 2010
    Miami
    Club:
    Millonarios Bogota
    Nat'l Team:
    Colombia
    sidspaceman repped this.
  3. sidspaceman

sidspaceman Moderator
    Staff Member

Feb 20, 2002
    AMÉRICA DE CALI
    Club:
    America de Cali
    Nat'l Team:
    Colombia
  4. pepinointer

pepinointer Member+

Mar 12, 2007
    Santiago de Compostela
    Club:
    Millonarios Bogota
    Nat'l Team:
    Colombia
    1098231240174592000 is not a valid tweet id

Doogs repped this.
  5. HomietheClown

HomietheClown Member+

Dusselheim FC 1971
    Sep 4, 2010
    Club:
    --other--
    Funny rumor floating around that Leicester will be one of the main teams gunning for Morelos this summer.
    That would make many Rangers fans ticked off since they just hired a former Celtic manager Brendan Rodgers .:p

6. sidspaceman

sidspaceman Moderator
    Staff Member

Feb 20, 2002
    AMÉRICA DE CALI
    Club:
    America de Cali
    Nat'l Team:
    Colombia
    Unless he has a Euro passport not sure how we will qualify for a work permit.

7. HomietheClown

HomietheClown Member+

Dusselheim FC 1971
    Sep 4, 2010
    Club:
    --other--
    There are always exceptions that the FA reviews. And being one of the best players in Scotland would help him big time.

pepinointer repped this.
  8. pepinointer

pepinointer Member+

Mar 12, 2007
    Santiago de Compostela
    Club:
    Millonarios Bogota
    Nat'l Team:
    Colombia
    Yeah and with the brexit....wont be useful and euro passport anymore

Exceptions Panel

As Reevaldo did not automatically qualify for a GBE through international participation, Paddington requested that the Panel consider what The FA describes as "the player's experience and value" in order to determine whether a GBE should be granted.

The Panel is comprised of three members: a legally qualified chairperson and two independent panel members with "relevant experience at the top level of the game".

The decision whether the Panel should recommend to The FA that a GBE be granted is by majority vote.

The Panel initially takes a points-based approach to determining whether the player should be granted a GBE. If the player scores four or more points against the objective Part A criteria, the Panel will then immediately move on to conduct a subjective review of the information presented by the club and another other information it deems to be relevant.

Part A - Objective Criteria

Criteria Points
    The transfer fee paid for the player is above the 75th percentile of qualifying transfers. 3
    The transfer fee paid for the player is between the 50th and 75th percentile of qualifying transfers. 2
    The player’s wages are above the 75th percentile of qualifying wages. 3
    The player’s wages are between the 50th and 75th percentile of qualifying wages. 2
    The player’s current club is in a top league and the player has played in at least 30% of available minutes. 1
    The player’s current club has played in the group stages or onwards of a continental competition within the last 12 months and the player has played in at least 30% of the available minutes.

9. sidspaceman

sidspaceman Moderator
    Staff Member

Feb 20, 2002
    AMÉRICA DE CALI
    Club:
    America de Cali
    Nat'l Team:
    Colombia
    1102658336259010560 is not a valid tweet id

10. Baal88

Baal88 Member+

May 10, 2008
    Medellin
    Club:
    Independiente Medellin
    Nat'l Team:
    Colombia
    Joder... Yo no creo que Cardiff tenga como conseguirle el permiso de trabajo, tampoco me gustaría el equipo. Además me parece que van de cabeza para la segunda división.

Azucarero and pepinointer repped this.
  11. dapip

dapip Member+

Sep 5, 2003
    South Florida
    Club:
    Millonarios Bogota
    Nat'l Team:
    Colombia
    Me imagino que la EPL les habran dado alguna exencion por la tragedia de Sala. Lo que mas me sorprende es que les quedan solo 9 juegos y pues seria gastar mucho dinero por un tipo que tal vez no les vaya a cambiar mucho el rumbo. En este momento estan en zona de descenso, pero esta a 2 puntos del Southamton y a cinco del Brighton y el Burnley con los que tiene aun juegos pendientes.

12. Baal88

Baal88 Member+

May 10, 2008
    Medellin
    Club:
    Independiente Medellin
    Nat'l Team:
    Colombia
    Estuve leyendo y aparentemente la transferencia se haría para la próxima temporada y únicamente si Cardiff se mantiene en la Premier League. Ya esta temporada es imposible.

dapip repped this.
  13. dapip

dapip Member+

Sep 5, 2003
    South Florida
    Club:
    Millonarios Bogota
    Nat'l Team:
    Colombia
    Asi si tiene mas sentido, aunque ahora es demasiado temprano para saber si se concretara.

14. Baal88

Baal88 Member+

May 10, 2008
    Medellin
    Club:
    Independiente Medellin
    Nat'l Team:
    Colombia
    #3764 Baal88, Mar 9, 2019
    Last edited: Mar 9, 2019
    Lo siento por mi llave, pero está decisión puede cagarle la carrera (chupar banca como un berraco por su falta de rigor táctico y anarquismo) o volverlo una bestia (debido a la excelente preparación física que recibirá). Lo que tengo claro es que a Colombia no va a volver en mucho tiempo. Y veo por qué un equipo europeo está dispuesto a hacer un gasto tan grande por él, para mí es el jugador más importante que hay en el FPC actualmente.

15. crzdcolombian

crzdcolombian Member+

Jul 17, 2006
    Avon,CT
    Club:
    FC Internazionale Milano
    Nat'l Team:
    Colombia
    Well if he does well there even in 2nd divison a 1st divison team can get him after he adapts to England.

I don’t see it half as negative as some of you do. If Morelos playing in Scottland has all of us talking about him why can’t Diaz

16. Baal88

Baal88 Member+

May 10, 2008
    Medellin
    Club:
    Independiente Medellin
    Nat'l Team:
    Colombia
    I'll tell you the way I see It. Morelos isn't a super talented player, he is physically superior in many ways, great balance, good strength, but what sets him apart is his mental strength, he's always had people against him from the press to the fans in Colombia and has overcome some of his obvious footballing weaknesses out of sheer Will.

I'm not saying that Díaz doesn't have a strong Will, because It seems quite the opposite and i've always liked his playing Style, but if he wants to become successful in Europe and specially in England, he must bring a lot more to the table, he must become either a complete weapon in attack so that he scores or assists every weekend or more willing to drop and help in pressing and defending, and if he becomes both then It won't be long before he ends Up in a better team.

kromekote and Azucarero repped this.
  17. Azucarero

Azucarero Member+

May 9, 2008
    Morelos is not a good comparison for several reasons: 1) Morelos would not be considered for the NT if he was performing exactly as he is right now in the English 2nd division, just like Cucho wasn't 2) Morelos had a great season last year and is still stuck in Rangers and may be stuck there next year. 3) Morelos has also gotten exposure in Europa League, which will never happen for Cardiff 4) Morelos has buzz around his name because he's a goleador, and teams will ALWAYS scout the top scorer of ANY league--Diaz probably will play out wide, lessening his strike rate 5) Most importantly, Morelos was an absolute nobody who worked his way up from Finnish futbol.

Diaz may be a bit crude, but the kid has proven to be a monster in our league. His price tag alone proves that. Even if he does play well for Cardiff, there's no guarantee that he ever gets out of 2nd division futbol. Too many factors outside of his control. That's not good for a guy who's shown to be knocking on the door of National Team play--especially if he doesn't become a part of Quieroz' plans in the next 6 months before this deal is set to go down.

Like Baal said, it could turn out great in the long run. But it's a gamble.

Bomb8 repped this.
  18. Doogs

Doogs Member+

Dec 11, 2010
    Miami
    Club:
    Millonarios Bogota
    Nat'l Team:
    Colombia

sidspaceman and Baal88 repped this.
  19. HomietheClown

HomietheClown Member+

Dusselheim FC 1971
    Sep 4, 2010
    Club:
    --other--
    Anyone else hearing rumors about Cuellar going to MLS?
    Futbolred mentioned it.

20. HomietheClown

HomietheClown Member+

Dusselheim FC 1971
    Sep 4, 2010
    Club:
    --other--
    Latest rumor for Morelos is Fenerbahce in Turkey.

21. J-Mezzy

J-Mezzy Member+

Oct 14, 2013
    Orlando
    Club:
    Real Madrid
    Nat'l Team:
    Colombia
    Why? Just why?

22. HomietheClown

HomietheClown Member+

Dusselheim FC 1971
    Sep 4, 2010
    Club:
    --other--
    They have money to burn I suppose.

As I said in his thread if it comes down to a mediocre or bad Premeire League team I rather he just stay at Rangers.
    Same applies if a mediocre Turkish team wants to swoop in.

23. crzdcolombian

crzdcolombian Member+

Jul 17, 2006
    Avon,CT
    Club:
    FC Internazionale Milano
    Nat'l Team:
    Colombia
    Do they spend a lot in transfers? I know they offer good wages so older players go but they seem cheap when it comes to transfer time

Rangers said no to a 8 million offer from Nantes. They say they want 20 for him. I don’t see them offering 15+ for him

24. kromekote

kromekote Member+

May 22, 2012
    Club:
    America de Cali
    you can't compare a lower midtable team in EPL to the same in Turkey. Just on finances alone, the EPL is a much better built powerhouse and a much better product. And Morelos exposure, playing for let's say for Brighton, has a much higher potential return for his career than being stuck somewhere in Turkey. The Turkey rumors go back to last year but I just don't see it happening, specially if makes the Copa team and has a standout tournament.

Doogs, Bomb8 and J-Mezzy repped this.
  25. kromekote

kromekote Member+

May 22, 2012
    Club:
    America de Cali
    I just checked their all time record transfers. This decade it was Emenike (Striker) that they purchased from Spartak for about 13.5 million Euros (13/14 season).