Touch

Discussion in 'Movies, TV and Music' started by Cris 09, Jan 25, 2012.

1. Cris 09

Cris 09 Trololololo

Nov 30, 2004
    Westfalenstadion
    Club:
    Borussia Dortmund
    Nat'l Team:
    Germany
    Discuss...

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zPeYmijW644&feature=related"]Everybody is on the run - YouTube[/ame]

2. yasik19

yasik19 Moderator
    Staff Member

Chelsea
    Ukraine
    Oct 21, 2004
    Daly City
    That was awesome.

3. Uppa 90

Uppa 90 Member

Jan 16, 2004
    K.C. MO
    Club:
    Kansas City Wizards
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    I enjoyed it... I did... and will watch the next one in 2 months or whatever...

but i have to nitpick a bit... the entire storyline hinges on the fact that people will pass a cell phone around like that... i don't know a single person that would do that... that almost ruined it for me...

4. Cris 09

Cris 09 Trololololo

Nov 30, 2004
    Westfalenstadion
    Club:
    Borussia Dortmund
    Nat'l Team:
    Germany
    Lol..true, but it only hinges on that until it falls into the hands of 'em damn terrorists - then they choose to use it to blow things up, including their own kids from down the block. See, there is a lesson to be learned here after all.

;)

5. HerthaBerwyn

HerthaBerwyn Member+

May 24, 2003
    Chicago
    This show = total suck

6. Captain Splarg

Apr 25, 1999
    Pacific Grove, CA
    Club:
    Columbus Crew
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    I'll watch a few more before I make up my mind on this one. I do like seeing Jack Bauer back on TV though... and with Roger Murtaugh too!

7. Val1

Val1 Member+

Arsenal
    Mar 12, 2004
    MD's Eastern Shore
    Club:
    Arsenal FC
    Funnily enough, I liked the show better the first half when father Sutherland was an airport hack. But no, he had to be a formerly great and high powered reporter and his wife a super successful attorney. Any kid like that one would strain a parent's sense of worth, but I would have found it more interesting if he'd been a bit more, well, average...

I didn't like the phone thing either. Very clumsy plot device, and if that is how they're going to have to do things for this kid to "connect" everyone, then this show will fail quickly. Which would be a shame because it is an interesting concept.

8. yasik19

yasik19 Moderator
    Staff Member

Chelsea
    Ukraine
    Oct 21, 2004
    Daly City
    If you are going to have most people speak Russian, why have one person speak with a huge accent? Also, last name of the father is Solntevskiy, as Solntsevskaya mafia? Come on.

Otherwise, some cool writing.

9. sitruc

sitruc Member+

Jul 25, 2006
    Virginia
    It's interesting, but I'm not sure how long it can be interesting. Of course I'm all in.

10. Kryptonite

Kryptonite BS XXV

Apr 10, 1999
    Columbus
    Club:
    Columbus Crew
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    I'm just watching the pilot episode. It was very weird to see Jac...err... Kiefer take that guy's punch to the stomach.

A sidenote that it's really weird, yet strangely comforting to see all these TV actors from the past decade start to come back. In addition to Kiefer, we've seen Terry O'Quinn, Parminder Nagra (ER), Jorge Garcia, and I think a few others.

11. sitruc

sitruc Member+

Jul 25, 2006
    Virginia
    I need more unhappy endings.