Torrents/downloads of EPL games?

Discussion in 'Premier League: News and Analysis' started by Patik, Sep 17, 2004.

1. Patik

Patik Member

Apr 22, 2004
    New York
    Club:
    Arsenal FC
    Nat'l Team:
    Germany
    I live in the US and can't see many of the games on TV. Are there any good sites for bit torrents or other downloads for EPL games? Perhaps a binary newsgroup?

2. jammybastard

jammybastard Member

Oct 7, 2003
    Flyoverland
    seek and ye shall find.

For example...
    I found the Man U v. Lyon CL game on
    http://www.suprnova.org/

Now that's not an exclusively football torrents site, but it was there, and I was very, very happy to see it.

3. John Boy

John Boy New Member

Jun 16, 2002
    Staffordshire
    There's a big thread in the Beautiful Game forum.

4. Patik

Patik Member

Apr 22, 2004
    New York
    Club:
    Arsenal FC
    Nat'l Team:
    Germany
    Thanks.

I'm savvy enough to find places like suprnova, but since none of the main torrent sites have a soccer section I was hoping there was a site that compiled all of the soccer torrents available. It's not too convenient to check a bunch of bookmarked sites and search for team names.

5. rangers00

rangers00 Member

Jun 1, 2000
    Don't waste your time on Suprnova.

Check out these two threads on bigsoccer regarding BT:

https://www.bigsoccer.com/forum/showthread.php?t=108499&page=1&pp=15

https://www.bigsoccer.com/forum/showthread.php?t=134348

We are talking about only soccer here, no other sports.

6. Sunsurfer73

Sunsurfer73 New Member

Jun 22, 2009
    Club:
    3 de Febrero
    www.epltorrents.com

They never have any "spoilers", thats why I always use them.

7. scotamiran

scotamiran New Member

May 4, 2008
    god, ive SO been looking for a dedicated epl/euro leagues site too!!

i went to epltorrents, but didnt find any links, just the home page, a site desc, and a fixture list... where are the links?

8. ruggedknot

ruggedknot New Member

Aug 24, 2009
    i used to have issues finding torrents and seeders earlier until i struck gold with nzbs, cant go wrong here : http://nzbmatrix.com/nzb-search.php?search=epl&cat=0&sort=6&type=desc , register first and you can use keywords epl or the club you support and you'll find the game. Even though the retention is 10 days on that website , as long as you know the nzb exists in the search results , you can always head to newzleech.com and get the older games. I've downloaded every Chelsea and Arsenal game so far this season and if you're lucky, 720p releases also turn up. Good luck!

9. bloggerfan

bloggerfan New Member

Dec 22, 2009
    Club:
    Chelsea FC
    Hey!

I'm new around here, but thought that I will share something useful with my 1st post.

Here is a good site with a lot of soccer torrents. I think it's updated once or twice a week.

http://www.soccertorrents.co.cc

Enjoy your soccer/football!!

10. forumfreak1

forumfreak1 New Member

Feb 3, 2010
    Club:
    Aalborg BK
    Premier Football UK is now recruiting young ( FROM AGES 12 - 18 ) talented football players worldwide. I am a player feeder for Agents across the UK. Contact me at deneshdarmalingam@gmail.com for more information and I will link you to an agent that will get you trials with a professional club. If you know any players please let them know.

Take a look at my site.
    http://www.premierfootballuk.c**om/

11. footballclub

footballclub New Member

Dec 23, 2009
    Club:
    AC Milan
    This one is my favorite:

www.footballtorrent.com

Loads of football/soccer torrents available within 24 hrs of the match being played.

They have HD torrents as well.

12. Life-Form

Life-Form New Member

Jun 22, 2010
    Club:
    Arsenal FC
    Yes, this is why I use footballtorrent most of the time because they seem to have more HD than the others.

13. Shanecs81

Shanecs81 New Member

Apr 20, 2009
    guilford ct
    Club:
    Manchester United FC
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    Hello Patik,

I read through some of the threads that have been posted and was overwhelmed with confusion. I'm definitely not a techy so I couldn't imagine doing this.

This is what I do to watch the EPL.

Google "MyP2P". Go into it and download software.
    On any game day and time you will see under football all the games clearly written. Go into that game you desire and scroll down to whatever channel you wish such as Fox soccer channel, Skysports, Setanta, Russian, Chinese, Arabic, etc. You can also see signal strength. It will usually open up Vettle and Sopcast. You will have to download both. Do this before game day and it will be easy to watch your games.

I can choose to go to Sopcast directly which is what I did before Myp2p but the channels aren't labeled well so you end up searching by playing every channel until you find the channel you want plus the language. Myp2p already brings you to the vettle page and starts streaming. It will open the sopcast but sometimes you have to do the the same searching.

Legit sites are:
    foxsoccerchannel.tv Paid

espn3.com free in a lot of areas.

Have a good day.

14. Akropol

Akropol New Member

Aug 4, 2011
    Club:
    Adelaide United
  15. heifa1jdm

heifa1jdm New Member

Sep 12, 2011
    Club:
    Norwich City FC
    Patik i'm in the States and most if not all Premier games are on either Fox Soccer Channel,Fox Soccer Channel Plus ,ESPN or online sites www.firstrowsports.eu or hqfooty.com

16. BigManOnCampus1988

BigManOnCampus1988 New Member

Nov 29, 2011
    Club:
    FC Bayern München
    For the most part FreeFootballtorrents doesn't have a FREE torrent to pick up. ESPN 3 you do have to pay, its through your internet service provider. I just use internet. I go to Freefootball.org but they are live games... anyone can give me a Forum for Football Torrents pls?

17. akhokon1

akhokon1 New Member

Apr 30, 2012
    Man Utd vs Man City live epl, Man Utd vs Man City live football, Man Utd vs Man City live online tv, Man Utd vs Man City live streaming, Man Utd vs Man City live, Man Utd vs Man City live tv link, Man Utd vs Man City live on tv, Man Utd vs Man City live on pc tv, Man Utd vs Man City live hd tv,

Man U Vs Man City Live

Man Utd vs Man City online tv streaming, live streams Man Utd vs Man City, football live epl Man Utd vs Man City, Man Utd vs Man City live video streams, Man Utd vs Man City live match video, Man Utd vs Man City live video coverage, Man Utd vs Man City live football link, Man Utd vs Man City live score, Man Utd vs Man City live feed,

Man U Vs Man City Live

Man Utd vs Man City live on 30 Apr, preview Man Utd vs Man City football, highlights Man Utd vs Man City live epl, kick off Man Utd vs Man City live epl football, Man Utd vs Man City live uk tv link, Man Utd vs Man City live free tv link, enjoy Man Utd vs Man City live, broadcast live epl Man Utd vs Man City, sopcast live streaming Man Utd vs Man City,

Man U Vs Man City Live

live telecast Man Utd vs Man City football, watch Man Utd vs Man City live epl, watch free football Man Utd vs Man City, free Man Utd vs Man City live football, free online tv Man Utd vs Man City live, vs Man Utd, vs Man City, v Man Utd, v Man City, Man Utd, Man City, ManU vs ManC live football, ManU vs ManC live online streaming, ManU vs ManC live football tv link, ManU vs ManC live epl, watch ManU vs ManC live epl, free ManU vs ManC kick off football, Manchester United vs Manchester City live epl, Manchester United vs Manchester City live, football Manchester United vs Manchester City live, United vs City live football, United vs City live soccer, live epl United vs City , United vs City live epl football, watch United vs City live football, live streaming tv United vs City, watch free tv link United vs City, kick off United vs City live epl football.

Man Utd vs Man City live epl, Man Utd vs Man City live football, Man Utd vs Man City live online tv, Man Utd vs Man City live streaming, Man Utd vs Man City live, Man Utd vs Man City live tv link, Man Utd vs Man City live on tv, Man Utd vs Man City live on pc tv, Man Utd vs Man City live hd tv,

Man U Vs Man City Live

Man Utd vs Man City online tv streaming, live streams Man Utd vs Man City, football live epl Man Utd vs Man City, Man Utd vs Man City live video streams, Man Utd vs Man City live match video, Man Utd vs Man City live video coverage, Man Utd vs Man City live football link, Man Utd vs Man City live score, Man Utd vs Man City live feed,

Man U Vs Man City Live

Man Utd vs Man City live on 30 Apr, preview Man Utd vs Man City football, highlights Man Utd vs Man City live epl, kick off Man Utd vs Man City live epl football, Man Utd vs Man City live uk tv link, Man Utd vs Man City live free tv link, enjoy Man Utd vs Man City live, broadcast live epl Man Utd vs Man City, sopcast live streaming Man Utd vs Man City,

Man U Vs Man City Live

live telecast Man Utd vs Man City football, watch Man Utd vs Man City live epl, watch free football Man Utd vs Man City, free Man Utd vs Man City live football, free online tv Man Utd vs Man City live, vs Man Utd, vs Man City, v Man Utd, v Man City, Man Utd, Man City, ManU vs ManC live football, ManU vs ManC live online streaming, ManU vs ManC live football tv link, ManU vs ManC live epl, watch ManU vs ManC live epl, free ManU vs ManC kick off football, Manchester United vs Manchester City live epl, Manchester United vs Manchester City live, football Manchester United vs Manchester City live, United vs City live football, United vs City live soccer, live epl United vs City , United vs City live epl football, watch United vs City live football, live streaming tv United vs City, watch free tv link United vs City, kick off United vs City live epl football.

18. drips

drips New Member

Apr 18, 2015
    Club:
    Manchester United FC
    Hi, (new here) I am just wondering why the majority of the links are hidden (i.e. www.******.com)?
    Thanks.

19. EvanJ

EvanJ Member+

Manchester United
    United States
    Mar 30, 2004
    Club:
    Manchester United FC
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    Maybe because the links are illegal.

@dark knight