Tickets to first match

Discussion in 'Atlanta United FC' started by whiteonrice04, Feb 22, 2017.

1. whiteonrice04

whiteonrice04 Member+

Sep 8, 2006
    I have been watching Atlanta United's website for single tickets to the first match. Until today every time I had gone only season tickets and 4 game packs were available. I signed up to get notified when single game tickets were available. I got no emails...nothing.
    Just went to their site today and it appears single game tickets are now available. When I try to look for some the ticket page just sits there and loads forever. I have tried multiple browsers.

Seems pretty dumb to not contact people that have submitted their information asking to be notified when tickets were available. Also, not sure why it will not let me purchase or lookup tickets. Kind of crazy that I am trying to buy something from them but am unable to.

Edit: Maybe only 4 game packs are still available. I can't tell.

2. GunnerJacket

GunnerJacket Moderator
    Staff Member

Sep 18, 2003
    Gainesville, GA
    Club:
    Arsenal FC
    Were you trying to get tickets for a game at Bobby Dodd or one at MBS? If the latter we think those haven't been activated yet.

3. whiteonrice04

whiteonrice04 Member+

Sep 8, 2006
    Bobby Dodd

It says this on their tickets page, "Single game tickets are currently on sale for all games at Bobby Dodd Stadium. If you’re interested in attending multiple games, check out the new 4 Game Pack or Season Ticket offers."
    But when I finally got it to let me lookup tickets it was only giving me minimum of 4 seats. Could not select just 2. Doesn't tell you anywhere that minimum of 4 is required but I saw no other options. I have never been to a sporting event that required you to buy at least 4 seats.

4. lemons

lemons Member

United States
    Nov 20, 2004
    Club:
    Atlanta United FC
    I had no problem finding single tickets. Not sure what's going on on your end, but maybe refresh the page and try again?

5. Bisquick_in_da_MGM

Jul 26, 2013
    Club:
    Atlanta
    Did you try Ticketmaster?

6. whiteonrice04

whiteonrice04 Member+

Sep 8, 2006
    Clicking on the link on their site to buy tickets takes you to ticket master

7. Mach1

Mach1 Member+

Jun 27, 2004
    Acworth, GA
    Club:
    Atlanta United FC
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
  8. whiteonrice04

whiteonrice04 Member+

Sep 8, 2006
    It works but man it is not easy to use. This is coming from a web developer.
    When I go to the page the main section (buy on map) never loads. It shows a loading icon for several seconds and then just shows an empty blue page. If I click on "find seats for me" tab I can eventually get it work.

Their interface sucks really hard.

Thanks

9. GoDawgsGo

GoDawgsGo Member+

Nov 11, 2010
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    And what does that have to do with ATL Utd? Publix still sells Ticketmaster tickets anyway.

10. whiteonrice04

whiteonrice04 Member+

Sep 8, 2006
    Not sure what you are asking. I wasn't stating Atl Utd is at fault for the sucky ticketmaster interface. I was just stating an opinion. Unfortunately, I know no other way to get tickets online for Atl United games other than ticketmaster.

What does it have to do with Atl United? Umm...a lot. I was looking into ordering tickets for Atlanta United games. That has a lot to do with them.

11. firefan2001

firefan2001 Member+

Dec 27, 2000
    Oswego, Illinois
    Club:
    Chicago Fire
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    [​IMG]

Looking good. What are the field dimensions?

12. David Nott

David Nott New Member

Mar 4, 2017
    Atlanta
    Club:
    Cardiff City FC
    Nat'l Team:
    Wales
    Hi all! How do you post a new topic on this board?

Anyway, I've just moved to ATL after living in Bermuda for 7 years. Originally from the U.K, and a Cardiff city season ticket holder since age 6 (must have been a naughty child and it used as some form of punishment).

I'm a HUGE soccer fan, and will be getting season tickets for the UTD next week.

Thought I'd come on here as I'm looking for a few new "football friends"! The city is pretty new to me, and my wife isn't much of a soccer fan so rather than go by myself, thought I'd reach out to my fellow fans in search of some of that famous southern hospitality!

Anyone going to the game, going for a drink before hand etc etc? I'll be coming in from Fayetteville.

After that awwwwwwful video on twitter I'm sure I could help come up with a few better songs haha!

Thanks for reading,
    Dave!

13. GunnerJacket

GunnerJacket Moderator
    Staff Member

Sep 18, 2003
    Gainesville, GA
    Club:
    Arsenal FC
    Holy crikey, that's tight! You do NOT wanna race after a ball headed out of bounds on that sideline. Hope they at least add safety padding to that wall.

14. firefan2001

firefan2001 Member+

Dec 27, 2000
    Oswego, Illinois
    Club:
    Chicago Fire
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    Hopefully it's that tight because they made it 75 yards wide.:D

15. Rom_Ale

Rom_Ale New Member

Mar 18, 2017