This does not make any sense..

Discussion in 'Central America' started by YanksCatrachos23, Mar 1, 2009.

1. YanksCatrachos23

YanksCatrachos23 New Member

Jan 22, 2009
    Bronx, New York
    Club:
    CD Olimpia
    Nat'l Team:
    --other--
    I havent been on the site in a while, but I return only to see that Guatemala and El Salvador have their own forums/section. Now dont get me wrong I have nothing wrong these countries and their soccer.

But I cannot understand why Honduras wouldnt have their own section. I mean for god sakes, whether you like us or not, think were chokers or not, we are 39th in the world.

Im just saying, why can't Honduras have their own area? Thank you to any responses.

2. L.A.Firpo84

L.A.Firpo84 Member

Mar 7, 2008
    Nat'l Team:
    El Salvador
    [​IMG]

3. YanksCatrachos23

YanksCatrachos23 New Member

Jan 22, 2009
    Bronx, New York
    Club:
    CD Olimpia
    Nat'l Team:
    --other--

alright, okay Ill drop it.

4. aguimarães

aguimarães Member

Apr 19, 2006
    Club:
    LD Alajuelense
    You never wondered why us Ticos never had our own spot, when back in 2002 we were #1 in CONCACAF? The Salvadoreans/Guatemalans are numerous around here, and several more that post mostly on the US boards will likely come out of the woodwork now. The sooner this place is flooded with you guys, the faster you get a board.

5. edcalvi

edcalvi Moderator
    Staff Member

Olimpia
    Guatemala
    May 1, 2005
    US
    its participation what counts. Last time around in the final hex 2005 you never saw any Honduran around or Salvadoreans. We Guatemalans are already eliminated but we still participate in our threads. Theres big hype in the ES threads because somehow managed to qualify to the final hex. If they get into our position I dont think you'll see them around again.

6. efernandez9

efernandez9 Member

Jun 6, 1999
    Joe Pool Lake
    en el foro de peticiones de SUBFOROS los del Salvador fueron muy activos y demostraron ser mayoria, para lograr su propio foro...

uds estan en las mismas condiciones. Foro servicio al cliente.

7. R9Kevinr9

R9Kevinr9 Member+

Feb 2, 2007
    ATX
    Club:
    Arsenal FC
    Nat'l Team:
    El Salvador
    We have well over 30 members, of which 20 post just about daily.
    Enough said.

8. efernandez9

efernandez9 Member

Jun 6, 1999
    Joe Pool Lake
    not quite!

3 regulars and about 6 or 7 lurkers with interest in catracho futbol

you are one of the regulars, lets see if they have interest and sign here for us to see your way.

9. R9Kevinr9

R9Kevinr9 Member+

Feb 2, 2007
    ATX
    Club:
    Arsenal FC
    Nat'l Team:
    El Salvador
    Most of the guys that post in our forum don't participate in others. Guys that post every day are.
    1. Me
    2. Cuscatleco
    3. L.A. Firpo
    4. Aguilucho
    5. Scientific Guanaco
    6. Guanaco
    And others post every other day which is considered about a regular. No joke.

10. fcdallas2314

fcdallas2314 Member

Oct 18, 2008
    Garland, Texas, USA
    Club:
    FC Dallas
    I think efernandez9 thinks that you are Honduran and complaining about not having a Honduras subforum.

11. jcvf90

jcvf90 Member

Dec 12, 2006
    Boca Raton, FL
    we need more people to get our own. and if any team deserves one from CA is CR mis papis.

12. aguimarães

aguimarães Member

Apr 19, 2006
    Club:
    LD Alajuelense
    My problem with all this is the Central American forum will likely suffer from it. Eveyone gone to their own little groups. If each nation had dozens of posters it wouldn´t matter, but we´re still a long ways away from that.

13. edcalvi

edcalvi Moderator
    Staff Member

Olimpia
    Guatemala
    May 1, 2005
    US
    The Guatemala forum has disappointed me because no one is cooperating. Everyone keeps posting in the same general thread as before instead of starting new threads on the different topics discussed. :rolleyes:

14. edcalvi

edcalvi Moderator
    Staff Member

Olimpia
    Guatemala
    May 1, 2005
    US
    Also if there are new threads in the forum they get ignored........ but still keep posting in the same old thread. :mad:

15. aguimarães

aguimarães Member

Apr 19, 2006
    Club:
    LD Alajuelense
    It was just opened, give it some time. This whole place sucked when it first started. There was a really good poster from either Livingston or Puerto Barrios that played college ball, it´s a shame he isn´t around anymore.

16. edcalvi

edcalvi Moderator
    Staff Member

Olimpia
    Guatemala
    May 1, 2005
    US
    Guatefc, yes he's a Garífuna from Izabal (where those towns you mentioned are located). Back in the day it was only me and him. He probably just gave up and is disappointed. I don't blame him is not easy to support such mediocre football but nationalism beats you. :D

17. Moises

Moises Member

Feb 8, 2007
    miami
    Club:
    AC Milan
    Nat'l Team:
    Honduras
    I prove this!!:D