The Welcome Gareth Bale Thread

Discussion in 'Real Madrid' started by Horsehead, Sep 1, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
?

What do you think about Gareth Bale coming to Real Madrid?

1. I have a large erection

37.3%
  2. I'm happy but not sure how he'll fit in

17.1%
  3. Meh Meh Meh

12.0%
  4. I dunno, not sure he's worth it

17.7%
  5. WTF are we doing? Grrrrr.

15.8%
  1. J-Mezzy

J-Mezzy Member+

Oct 14, 2013
    Orlando
    Club:
    Real Madrid
    Nat'l Team:
    Colombia
    Let's kidnap him until the end of the season. The risk of ZZ starting him over Isco is simply too great.

It'd be literally the stupidest football decision of all time, and that includes playing Costa injured and hiring Maradona to coach Argentina

WhiteBlood and Deep Pal repped this.
  2. MerlinRM

MerlinRM Member+

May 5, 2014
    NorthEast USA
    Club:
    Real Madrid
    Nat'l Team:
    Brazil

I'm hoping they caught him at a bad angle but he looks skinnier.

3. SoyDelMustang

SoyDelMustang Member+

Dec 24, 2007
    Flushing,Queens
    Club:
    Atletico Nacional
    Nat'l Team:
    Colombia
    Fuxk it. We might as well just get rid of the medical team if these guys are going to self diagnose themselves whenever they feel like it. Zidane should be listening to them and not the damn players. You have a medical team for a damn reason

4. Ssr9

Ssr9 Member+

Real Madrid
    Nov 10, 2008
    Sydney
    Club:
    Real Madrid
    Nat'l Team:
    Mali
    I think we must keep Bale and work to get the best out of him. We all know what an in-form Bale can do in the right tactical set up for his game. I think one of the big challenges ahead for Zidane is find a way to make Ronaldo, Isco, Bale play together effectively....age is still on his side. Let's keep this ridiculously good squad depth.... if anyone has to be sold out of the BBC....it's going to have to be Karim.

5. Zidane05

Zidane05 Moderator
    Staff Member

Jul 18, 2005
    Toronto
    Maybe not a bad thing. He really started to break down when he added more weight

surgeon, Romanero, Tobias19 and 3 others repped this.
  6. Digital

Digital Member+

Dec 10, 2012
    Club:
    Real Madrid
    Which is what exactly, letting him roam wherever whenever he pleases , in a squad that also includes , Ronaldo, Isco, Asensio, Modric, Kroos and who knows who else next season, this is not Wales or Spurs, this is Madrid, oh well some are still waiting, waiting and hoping while most likely James and Morata disappear

7. robertocarlos3

robertocarlos3 Member+

Jan 9, 2012
    Club:
    Real Madrid
    seems he is included in the Malaga call. I wonder if Zidane will start him and bench Isco.

8. Deep Pal

Deep Pal Member+

Jun 19, 2013
    India,Kolkata
    Club:
    Real Madrid
    Nat'l Team:
    India
    It is against Malaga, zero chance of that happening!

9. robertocarlos3

robertocarlos3 Member+

Jan 9, 2012
    Club:
    Real Madrid
    lol
    you don't really believe that...

10. Deep Pal

Deep Pal Member+

Jun 19, 2013
    India,Kolkata
    Club:
    Real Madrid
    Nat'l Team:
    India
    Not the briefcase thing .. jus the psychological edge .

11. Shay Z

Shay Z Moderator
    Staff Member

Jan 3, 2007
    The whole squad has travelled. The only pitch time he'll see is when he's celebrating (hopefully, fingers, toes and balls crossed) with the rest of the squad.

12. RomanMadrid

RomanMadrid Member+

Jan 13, 2016
    Club:
    Real Madrid
    If he lost a lot of muscle, hopefully that'll benefit him (and us) - we've seen what it did for Ronnie. Hopefully Bale next season comes back stronger.

natenate101 repped this.
  13. RM or None

RM or None Member

Sep 2, 2016
    Club:
    Real Madrid
    if you mean coming back stronger and put this team on is shoulder then don't set your hopes too high. He will never be CR , neither a leader ... just a speedy winger who's missing his best days of his football sidelined ...

madridista_hr and Deep Pal repped this.
  14. JNash22

JNash22 Member

Apr 29, 2015
    Club:
    Real Madrid
    He did lead this team is CR7 absence scoring quite a bunch of point winning goals

Tobias19 repped this.
  15. Arcticmandaly

Arcticmandaly Member+

Oct 6, 2015
    Club:
    Real Madrid
    Knew he would be back for the last game dont be surprised if he gets some mins 2mro then he has another 2 weeks to prepare which zidane will says hes ready to play the final and isco will be out .

Kroosinator repped this.
  16. Halycon

Halycon Member+

Aug 24, 2010
    Club:
    Real Madrid
    Leaving Isco out of the final is a big ******** you to him. Especially when you aren't even outplayed by a player, he just gets back from his injury and immediately replaces you. Bale doesn't even come near Isco as a footballer, REAL big ******** yu

17. PigBenis

PigBenis Member+

Sep 5, 2015
    Club:
    Real Madrid
    Nat'l Team:
    Germany
    Darn it. I knew he would be ready by CL final. And I am not even gonna be surprised if he replaces Isco in the CL final.

18. YOUNGSTARS87

YOUNGSTARS87 Yellow C@rd Bandit

Dec 21, 2005
    #6568 YOUNGSTARS87, May 20, 2017
    Last edited: May 20, 2017
    He will be ending his career here if he forces himself into the staying Xl and plays shit like he had been doing.

The amount of shit he will take for that? He doesn't have the mentality to resist or withstand that tsunami.

19. RM or None

RM or None Member

Sep 2, 2016
    Club:
    Real Madrid
    Scoring is different than leading. Don't get me wrong, I am not questioning his footballing ability but leading require Continuity, ego and persistence and if you don't have these then you can't lead the pack . Bale does not have any of these characteristics or yet have showcased it , other than that scoring a couple of wining goals won't buy you a hot-dog at the bernabeu

believe me , if CR can get booed then no one else is safe ...

20. Kroosinator

Kroosinator Member+

Dec 12, 2014
    Club:
    Real Madrid
    Wow how did he recover so fast ??

21. Shay Z

Shay Z Moderator
    Staff Member

Jan 3, 2007
    #6571 Shay Z, May 20, 2017
    Last edited: May 20, 2017
    Ummmm. Who says he's recovered or is match fit? I'm not aware that he's practiced with the team even for a minute.

The whole squad has travelled. That's normal for title deciding away games as everyone wants to be part of the event.

Tobias19, 9Qui, raven3k and 3 others repped this.
  22. Zidane05

Zidane05 Moderator
    Staff Member

Jul 18, 2005
    Toronto
    To put in context, even Dani traveled. He isn't even close to returning.

23. natenate101

natenate101 Moderator
    Staff Member

Dec 16, 2006
    California, US
    Club:
    Real Madrid
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    People are just ready to shit on him regardless. It's kinda silly. If anyone is to blame for Bale playing when he shouldn't it's Zidane. Of course Bale wants to play, like every other player in the squad. The coach has to have the cajones to omit any player not playing up to standards or not fit, like Bale. People semi-hoping he gets/stays hurt are weak sauce.

meringues, Anon., Zidane05 and 3 others repped this.
  24. Halycon

Halycon Member+

Aug 24, 2010
    Club:
    Real Madrid
    His injury has been a blessing for us and Zidane. I wouldn't have so much trust in these last games with him in the line up..

25. RM or None

RM or None Member

Sep 2, 2016
    Club:
    Real Madrid