Review: The U15, U16, U17, U18, U19, PT And Young Orange Team - Thread

Discussion in 'The Netherlands' started by DRB300, May 4, 2012.

1. Frysk Bloed

Frysk Bloed Member

Sep 6, 2014
    Club:
    Liverpool FC
    Who is the winger on the right side? He works really well with Redan.

EDIT: Nigel Thomas, PSV youth...he looks like a nice potential player.

Obviously, Redan with another goal and assist. Fantastic player he is.

Rinus127 repped this.
  2. Rinus127

Rinus127 Member

Sep 8, 2015
    Club:
    AFC Ajax
    The last game. Oranje finish first of the group.

3. Frysk Bloed

Frysk Bloed Member

Sep 6, 2014
    Club:
    Liverpool FC
    Redan didn't play in that game I assume because of the youth CL match today against Real Madrid for Chelsea.

Unsurprisingly Redan scored 2 and assisted 1 as Chelsea knocked RM out 4 - 2.

Rinus127 repped this.
  4. Orange14

Orange14 Moderator
    Staff Member

Apr 27, 2007
    Bethesda, MD
    Club:
    AFC Ajax
    Nat'l Team:
    Netherlands
    Maybe he should play for the senior year who looked terrible against Barcelona. Chelsea are adrift and the money is drying up. I don't think Redan ever plays for them

5. Donot think so, as I just read they offer 135 million for a Madrid player. Not that it matters, as the CL proves that Super league is a phantom because there are only 3-4 real superclubs, Barcelona, Real, Bayern and Juventus. The rest are wannabees that get trashed when confronted with the real deal. Think both ManCity and Liverpool just got into the next round because of fortunate roll of the dice with the opponents they got.

6. Rinus127

Rinus127 Member

Sep 8, 2015
    Club:
    AFC Ajax
    Manchester United and Leicester City scouting ADO Den Haag talent
    Posted by admin on March 13th, 2018 07:43 PM | Eredivisie, News, Transfer News
    According to a report in England, ADO Den Haag talent Sam van Huffel is being watched by several clubs including Manchester United.

• By Michael Bell
    • Follow Michael on Twitter
    [​IMG]The Sun is reporting that scouts from Leicester City and Manchester United were present to watch van Huffel in action for ADO Den Haag reserves against RKC on Tuesday night. They would have seen Van Huffel score the winning goal in 3-2 victory.

The newspaper calls the 19-year-old midfielder a “Wonderkid” who is also wanted by Aston Villa and Scottish side Hibernian.

Van Huffel is yet to make his Eredivisie debut for ADO Den Haag and his contract is due to expire in the summer.

7. Frysk Bloed

Frysk Bloed Member

Sep 6, 2014
    Club:
    Liverpool FC
    Is Pierie really that big of a talent though? I'm not overly convinced. I think we have better defenders.

Redan should be starting for an Eredivisie club tbh. Probably ends up on loan to Vitesse next season.

I think you need to watch more of City and Liverpool if this is what you believe.

8. Orange14

Orange14 Moderator
    Staff Member

Apr 27, 2007
    Bethesda, MD
    Club:
    AFC Ajax
    Nat'l Team:
    Netherlands
    I definitely think Man City can contend for CL. They certainly are better than Juventus. Even with van Dijk Liverpool are not good enough.

9. Rinus127

Rinus127 Member

Sep 8, 2015
    Club:
    AFC Ajax
    He has a good technique and a great vision of the game but like many Dutch defenders he has some gaps in one-on-one duels.I think he should go to PSV or Ajax or even Az before attempting an adventure abroad.

10. Frysk Bloed

Frysk Bloed Member

Sep 6, 2014
    Club:
    Liverpool FC
    On paper perhaps Liverpool aren't on the same level as some of the teams but as Liverpool showed against City earlier in the season their style of football lends itself well to these games. They have an outside chance of winning the CL and oddly enough I'd say their worst match-up would probably be Juventus because of their more defensive style.

Liverpool are underestimated as a team and they're going to get even better next season with guys like Keita and Jorginho coming in. Klopp is still a bit stubborn in his approach and can have a hard time against overly defensive teams, but that's why the CL is a realistic goal since his teams do very well against other teams that open up against them.

City and Barcelona are the 2 favourites to win the CL for me this season, but both of them are good match-ups stylistically for Liverpool.

11. Orange14

Orange14 Moderator
    Staff Member

Apr 27, 2007
    Bethesda, MD
    Club:
    AFC Ajax
    Nat'l Team:
    Netherlands
    I agree about Liverpool but their backline screw up too often. Attack wise they are as good as anyone. I think Madrid would be a good draw and one they could beat.

12. Rinus127

Rinus127 Member

Sep 8, 2015
    Club:
    AFC Ajax
    If our rigorous moderator Orange14 no longer complies with the rules of the forum, I propose that we vote a motion of censure against him lol.
    This thread is dedicated to young Dutch talents, my friends. Otherwise I agree with Feyenoordsoccerfan, the Premier League is very overestimated. Very few teams know how to play football.

13. Orange14

Orange14 Moderator
    Staff Member

Apr 27, 2007
    Bethesda, MD
    Club:
    AFC Ajax
    Nat'l Team:
    Netherlands
    I censure myself. I am on holiday and it is difficult to tell what thread I am responding to as my android tablet is acting up. You're right, we should not be discussing CL football here!

14. Orange14

Orange14 Moderator
    Staff Member

Apr 27, 2007
    Bethesda, MD
    Club:
    AFC Ajax
    Nat'l Team:
    Netherlands
  15. Frysk Bloed

Frysk Bloed Member

Sep 6, 2014
    Club:
    Liverpool FC
    Arnaut Groeneveld scored in his debut for the u21s.

16. Blondo

Blondo Member+

Sep 21, 2013

17. Rinus127

Rinus127 Member

Sep 8, 2015
    Club:
    AFC Ajax
  18. Blondo

Blondo Member+

Sep 21, 2013
    @Rinus127 I've heard a lot about that Xavi Simons kiddo. I didn't know he had picked Holland. With Asensio @ Spain, only seems fair Holland get the next one.

19. Rinus127

Rinus127 Member

Sep 8, 2015
    Club:
    AFC Ajax
  20. Orange14

Orange14 Moderator
    Staff Member

Apr 27, 2007
    Bethesda, MD
    Club:
    AFC Ajax
    Nat'l Team:
    Netherlands
  21. :DMy computer doesnot allow me to run flash on it. Somehow every effort to download and install it fails.

22. Orange14

Orange14 Moderator
    Staff Member

Apr 27, 2007
    Bethesda, MD
    Club:
    AFC Ajax
    Nat'l Team:
    Netherlands
    Flash is an open invitation to hackers and Adobe has already announced that they will not support it any longer. Most video stuff can be done through HTML5 and that is what most all websites are using these days. I can count the number of Flash sites that I have encountered over the past several months on the fingers of one hand. Some web browsers are coming up with new versions that block Flash for that reason. It may be why you could not download it.