The season so far...

Discussion in 'Reading FC' started by Libertine1962, Sep 17, 2010.

1. Libertine1962

Libertine1962 Member

May 29, 2010
    Connecticut
    Club:
    Reading FC
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    In fact the second Swansea goal was set up by a free kick given to Swansea on a play where Shane Long was the one who was fouled but Dowd somehow felt Swansea deserved the free kick. Go figure that one out... :rolleyes:

2. JackBastard

JackBastard Member

Jan 21, 2007
    Bridgend
    Club:
    Swansea City AFC
    Nat'l Team:
    Wales
    That'll be the one where Williams clears the ball and then Long barges into the back of him with his knee in frustration?

Dowd had a very good game. I watched it again last night and if anything you were very lucky that Zurab and Griffin stayed on the pitch. Certainly for the first penalty he should have had a second yellow at least.

You did have a free kick in the first half when Borini blocked Federici when he was trying to kick, and after that please tell me where you should have had a free kick, because I've watched the game twice and I can't see one. And as for wanting a penalty for handball :D It's clipped Monk's arm which he is clearly putting behind his back, even when it hits him his arm is down by his side. And since Tabb and your assistant were sent off for foul and abusive language I don't think they can have many complaints.