The Road to Brazil (9/7/12 - 10/15/13)

Discussion in 'Bosnia & Herzegovina' started by Vitez, Nov 15, 2011.

1. Pjanic2Dzeko

Pjanic2Dzeko Member+

Oct 23, 2012
    Club:
    FC Bayern München
    These USA fans are clueless...

2. Hercegorštak

Hercegorštak Member+

Mar 12, 2013
    Club:
    Liverpool FC
    Nat'l Team:
    Bosnia-Herzegovina
    Susic has some serious work to do if he's serious about strengthening the team. He really has to evaluate the potentials we have for RB and LB. Kolasinac is a given for LB, but there are other prospects we have for RB and backup LB. Omerbasic? See how Vranjes is doing, will he be ready. Also he has to clear shit up with Besic. There isn't as much time as people think.

He also has to make sure Miske is in top physical condition. If Gerard and Lampard can do it, so should Miske.

3. trts

trts Member+

Feb 3, 2007
    Club:
    Real Madrid
    Sarajevsko Pivo, ABiH12 and hernenas repped this.
  4. PjanicBoy8

PjanicBoy8 Member+

Feb 25, 2012
    Club:
    Manchester City FC
    Nat'l Team:
    Bosnia-Herzegovina
    ABiH12 repped this.
  5. JoeCelt

JoeCelt Member+

Jul 7, 2012
    Seattle
    Club:
    Seattle Sounders
    Nat'l Team:
    Bosnia-Herzegovina
    Last night Susic said that Besic needs first to return to U21 team and than he can have chance for A team like everybody else! ;)

6. Hercegorštak

Hercegorštak Member+

Mar 12, 2013
    Club:
    Liverpool FC
    Nat'l Team:
    Bosnia-Herzegovina
    I doubt Jagodic will bring him back.

ABiH12 repped this.
  7. Nermin Kolašinac

Jun 5, 2013
    Lahmfan's crib
    Club:
    FC Bayern München
    Nat'l Team:
    Bosnia-Herzegovina
    so bascially no besic on u 21 and no besic on a team, perfect lol

Bicewanger repped this.
  8. trts

trts Member+

Feb 3, 2007
    Club:
    Real Madrid
    If that's another of his rules, it's a stupid rule. If he's good enough to play for the A team, he's good enough. If players without clubs can play (which is another "rule"), so can he.

Bicewanger, ABiH12 and Hercegorštak repped this.
  9. Hercegorštak

Hercegorštak Member+

Mar 12, 2013
    Club:
    Liverpool FC
    Nat'l Team:
    Bosnia-Herzegovina
    Besic is better than any other defensive midfielder we have. Maybe not as good as Medo going forward, but definitely better defensively. Plus he's so much younger and can improve a lot.

ABiH12 repped this.
  10. bosna10

bosna10 Moderator
    Staff Member

Oct 23, 2009
    Nat'l Team:
    Bosnia-Herzegovina
    As much as i'd like to agree with you guys, it could also be bad for us. Imagine we kinda force the issue and this kid becomes cancer in the dressing room. No thanks. Susic is right, Besic needs to return to u-21 and i'm sure very soon after that he'll get his shot(if he doesn't ********-up).

Bicewanger and Bosnian Diamond repped this.
  11. hernenas

hernenas Member

Oct 19, 2012
    Club:
    SS Lazio Roma
    Nat'l Team:
    Bosnia-Herzegovina
  12. trts

trts Member+

Feb 3, 2007
    Club:
    Real Madrid
    In that case, he won't get called up again. I'll take a chance on him. If he becomes a cancer, bye bye. We need depth in this team.

ABiH12 repped this.
  13. trts

trts Member+

Feb 3, 2007
    Club:
    Real Madrid
    Serbia not qualifying is a big factor, I think. With their #1 team not there and if we play well in the tournament, many will start rooting for us.

I understand why they root for Serbia. But they need to understand collectively that it's okay to root for two teams. There's no good reason to root against us.

hernenas repped this.
  14. bosna10

bosna10 Moderator
    Staff Member

Oct 23, 2009
    Nat'l Team:
    Bosnia-Herzegovina
    I'm actually more surprised by quite a few yes we'll watch and cheer for them. I was expecting well over 90% of them to answer no...Now i also noticed few were hesitant and maybe lying. lol

PjanicBoy8, 108thLegendary and ABiH12 repped this.
  15. 108thLegendary

108thLegendary Member+

Apr 8, 2006
    I find it hard to believe that there wasn't a Bosnian in there to correct google translate.

He's the man, tho!

ABiH12 repped this.
  16. 108thLegendary

108thLegendary Member+

Apr 8, 2006
    You know most of them will be watching every game and rooting for us. Just like we rooted for Croatia and even Serbia (even if rooting for them to lose that is - still didn't mind seeing them there at the WC).

bosna10 repped this.
  17. trts

trts Member+

Feb 3, 2007
    Club:
    Real Madrid
    Predsjednik Republike Srpske Milorad Dodik (SNSD) komentarisao je jučer za Dnevni avaz pobjedu BiH nad Litvanijom i plasman našeg fudbalskog tima na Svjetsko prvenstvo u Brazilu.

„Čestitam državnoj reprezentaciji plasman na Mundijal, to je dobra stvar i veliki uspjeh“, ocijenio je Dodik.

108thLegendary repped this.
  18. Sudžuka

Sudžuka Moderator
    Staff Member

Jan 27, 2013
    bosna10 repped this.
  19. trts

trts Member+

Feb 3, 2007
    Club:
    Real Madrid
    Sorry if posted, but this made me laugh.

[​IMG]

20. 108thLegendary

108thLegendary Member+

Apr 8, 2006
    Velid Spaho looked and acted lil bit retarded that night.

ABiH12 repped this.
  21. Pjanic2Dzeko

Pjanic2Dzeko Member+

Oct 23, 2012
    Club:
    FC Bayern München
    LMAO at the bitch at 2:18. You can really tell how jealous and bitter they are by the look in their eyes. Even the ones that said they would watch, 15% of them are telling the truth.

ABiH12 repped this.
  22. Amer Gabela

Amer Gabela Member

Oct 23, 2012
    Club:
    Juventus FC
    Study bro.

23. Pjanic2Dzeko

Pjanic2Dzeko Member+

Oct 23, 2012
    Club:
    FC Bayern München
    lol look whos talking

24. Hercegorštak

Hercegorštak Member+

Mar 12, 2013
    Club:
    Liverpool FC
    Nat'l Team:
    Bosnia-Herzegovina
    This is probably the strongest lineup we will be able to put out in the WC. I don't think we should play Misimovic and Pjanic at the same time because that forces one of them on the wings (unless we're playing 4-4-2 with them 2 in the middle), where they don't really belong. Misimovic shouldn't be playing more than one half at the WC anyway. We're going to need to rotate a lot.

[​IMG]

But if we ARE playing Pjanic and Misimovic together than maybe something like this:

[​IMG]

25. Majstor Cevapa

May 1, 2013
    Club:
    AS Roma
    Nat'l Team:
    Bosnia-Herzegovina
    I think Pjanic and Misimovic could play together, but it really just depends on how you play Pjanic. I think that playing him on the wing like we sometimes have done is wasting his talent. I like how he has played for Roma this season. He is playing a Modric-esque role. He starts deep, even defends at times, and really dictates the tempo of the game. We need to utilize his vision and passing skills, so starting him behind Misimovic is ideal, because he can distribute balls and dictate play.

DadoIsNumeroUno repped this.