The Road to 2012 UEFA Euro: Poland/Ukraine

Discussion in 'Bosnia & Herzegovina' started by Blue Soldier, Aug 8, 2011.

1. Zeljo Fanatico

Zeljo Fanatico Member+

Aug 8, 2011
    Yeah you're right, I take back everything I said. Honestly, I've always liked Ronaldo, even when people were hating him. I guess they don't like his occasional childish attitude, but I can dig it I guess. I read a story how he donated thousands of dollars to schools in the area he was born in or something like that.. might've not been schools, might've been something else. I also heard he's one of the friendliest players to the 2nd team and youth players in United and Real Madrid and sometimes eats lunch with them and shit. IDK, I guess I got heated because I saw him celebrating his goal against Bosnia lol.

2. Zeljo Fanatico

Zeljo Fanatico Member+

Aug 8, 2011
    [ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GE3L8mdYmfE"]SportSport.ba - Zvi?danje bh. himni u Lisabonu - YouTube[/ame]

Unreal.

3. Sarajevsko Pivo

Sarajevsko Pivo Member+

Oct 14, 2011
    Nat'l Team:
    Bosnia-Herzegovina
    I think the French were the most respecting fans we've ever met.

They said no bullshit about our NT, didn't came trolling in our thread, even admitted that Bosnia should go through.

4. Vitez

Vitez Member+

Jan 10, 2011
    Boston
    Club:
    FK Zeljeznicar
    Nat'l Team:
    Bosnia-Herzegovina
    The French fans were very good, I agree.

5. Sarajevsko Pivo

Sarajevsko Pivo Member+

Oct 14, 2011
    Nat'l Team:
    Bosnia-Herzegovina
    Too bad that we got some big trollers out here smh

including me, but i'm working on it.

6. TheEuroStick

TheEuroStick Member+

Aug 8, 2011
    Club:
    FC Bayern München
    Nat'l Team:
    Bosnia-Herzegovina

not true the media took it to far dzeko said "Porugal can thank lulic for being able to score 6-2" the media took it and said "You guys can thank lulic for us losing 6-2" check out edindzeko.ba thats his officail website he made it clear himself

7. kiimi

kiimi New Member

Sep 9, 2011
    Club:
    Manchester City FC
    me gusta indeed hahahahahaah :D

I feel sorry for Bosnia :( I really wanted to see them on EURO 2012. But you've got a good team and I hope you'll qualify to WC 2014. and Bosnian fans are amazing!

8. Byronic

Byronic Member+

Aug 19, 2011
    Copenhagen
    Nat'l Team:
    Bosnia-Herzegovina
    And not just the fans - the way we were handled in Paris was amazing. No hustling, no abuse of power, everything was swift and polite. Hugs and handshakes after the game with their fans.

9. MissNina

MissNina Member+

Oct 14, 2011
    Club:
    Real Madrid
    Nat'l Team:
    Bosnia-Herzegovina
    yeah yeah I appreciate all the french hospitality...but for god's sake the french fans are so lethargic. They bore me to death! Plus they just seem like condesending dicks...

10. Sarajevsko Pivo

Sarajevsko Pivo Member+

Oct 14, 2011
    Nat'l Team:
    Bosnia-Herzegovina
    Not to mention no lasers, no food poisoning. Everything was alright in France.

11. SandzakZmaj

SandzakZmaj New Member

Sep 7, 2011
    Club:
    Manchester City FC
    Nat'l Team:
    Bosnia-Herzegovina

a lot of muslims in france

12. Sarajevsko Pivo

Sarajevsko Pivo Member+

Oct 14, 2011
    Nat'l Team:
    Bosnia-Herzegovina
  13. Zeljo Fanatico

Zeljo Fanatico Member+

Aug 8, 2011
    ^ Doubt that had anything to do with treating us well though. And I agree, the French were class acts.

14. Jebac iz Banja Luke

Aug 13, 2011
    Sweden
    Club:
    FC Barcelona
    was anybody here even at the french game? well I was and I can tell you right away that everything wasent alright in France I dont know if you know this but they did not allow us to have the ljiljan flag inside the stadium, they took the flags at the entrance a dick move if you ask me

15. Zeljo Fanatico

Zeljo Fanatico Member+

Aug 8, 2011
    Then I retract my statement that they treated us well.

16. Byronic

Byronic Member+

Aug 19, 2011
    Copenhagen
    Nat'l Team:
    Bosnia-Herzegovina
    Dude as far as I know that happpened to very few people. I was there and there were plenty of the lily flags.
    What the French really did well was plant their own flags on lots of seats even among our contingent so all the Frenchies had flags to wave, they didn't have to bring any.
    All in all, the treatment was exemplary. I don't recall what the reason was for removing some of the flags at the entrance.

17. Byronic

Byronic Member+

Aug 19, 2011
    Copenhagen
    Nat'l Team:
    Bosnia-Herzegovina
    Btw Jebac were you in one of the two buses that were kind of late in returning home? If you were in my bus - you will surely remember the crowd at the back of the bus howling and grinning and making a riot when the driver started playing Ceca, which was fooking scandalous - on our way to Paris the driver only played some turbo Serbian music which just put a weird spin on the whole thing. We were pissed.

18. Vitez

Vitez Member+

Jan 10, 2011
    Boston
    Club:
    FK Zeljeznicar
    Nat'l Team:
    Bosnia-Herzegovina
    I would have choked the driver with my Bosnian man-meat.

19. Zeljo Fanatico

Zeljo Fanatico Member+

Aug 8, 2011
    That's very provocative actually. I would've strangled the driver with the people's strudel.

20. Vitez

Vitez Member+

Jan 10, 2011
    Boston
    Club:
    FK Zeljeznicar
    Nat'l Team:
    Bosnia-Herzegovina
    Then I would have taken the people's diarrea on his face.

21. Zeljo Fanatico

Zeljo Fanatico Member+

Aug 8, 2011
    Then I would've taken that song, turn that sumbitch sideways, and stick it up his candy ass.

22. Vitez

Vitez Member+

Jan 10, 2011
    Boston
    Club:
    FK Zeljeznicar
    Nat'l Team:
    Bosnia-Herzegovina
    I would have then surgically extracted that from his anal cavity, processed it through a wood chipper, made a pressure composite version, and shot it out of a specially designed gun into his eye.

23. Zeljo Fanatico

Zeljo Fanatico Member+

Aug 8, 2011
    Holy shit hahaha.

...fold it all up into a ball, turn that sumbitch sideways, and stick it up his candy ass!

24. Sarajevsko Pivo

Sarajevsko Pivo Member+

Oct 14, 2011
    Nat'l Team:
    Bosnia-Herzegovina
    ^WTF lol

Stay on topic guys

25. Zeljo Fanatico

Zeljo Fanatico Member+

Aug 8, 2011
    haha we were having a little fun. I wish you knew about The Rock, you wouldn't have dissented :D

Back on topic!