The Rivalry Thread: Last Chance Saloon edition

Discussion in 'Barcelona NSR' started by os_mutante, Jan 17, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. nicafornica

nicafornica Member+

Jun 7, 2011
    Club:
    Real Madrid
    You were cool but I did not know or for what reason you went apeshit. I did not even know what happened.

2. Mysterious

Mysterious Member

Jun 18, 2007
    Chicago
    I just did it because people were dismissing valid points I made with troll/fanboy tags. I didn't "go crazy" or "meltdown." It was just schtick.

I started trollololoing to demonstrate the difference. That's the resaon for the Ronaldo > World posts. :D

3. Umar

Umar Member+

Sep 13, 2005
    One step ahead
    Club:
    Real Madrid
    Nat'l Team:
    Palestine
    Who let this fanboy in?

4. Mysterious

Mysterious Member

Jun 18, 2007
    Chicago
    Celito;

Club: FC Barcelona.....

Not biased eh?

I think I remember you saying you weren't even a Barcelona fan a couple years ago. I know you did cuz I said why you all over their forum like grafifti on the subaway then. Now you got them listed as your club. That makes you the epitomy of.....

5. Mysterious

Mysterious Member

Jun 18, 2007
    Chicago
    Grab a towel your head looks wet....

6. Umar

Umar Member+

Sep 13, 2005
    One step ahead
    Club:
    Real Madrid
    Nat'l Team:
    Palestine
    It's grease. Oh wait, no it's not, I'm not Portuguese.

7. nicafornica

nicafornica Member+

Jun 7, 2011
    Club:
    Real Madrid
    lol

Who the hell banned this guy? facking mistake.

8. Mysterious

Mysterious Member

Jun 18, 2007
    Chicago
    No you're right its falafel grease. You must've fixed your hair after dinner, third world countries all eat with thier hands don't they?

9. Mysterious

Mysterious Member

Jun 18, 2007
    Chicago
    I type fast and yellow cards dont let you edit, I don't spend 5 minutes proof reading posts for errors like many of you and some spelling mistakes get out. However we can have any linguistic debate you'd like.

10. Umar

Umar Member+

Sep 13, 2005
    One step ahead
    Club:
    Real Madrid
    Nat'l Team:
    Palestine
    An excellent comeback.

Since we now have a respect for one another based on a mutual admiration of posting styles, might I make a friendly suggestion? Why don't you keep making posts about your greasy hair or my falafels, and avoid talking about Ronaldo? After a couple of years of doing this, the percentage of your overall posts referencing Ronaldo might fall below 42.9%.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Eventually it might hit 42%, or even 41%, and you will no longer get your knickers in a twist after being called out as a Ronaldo fanboy. Wouldn't that be a most excellent state of affairs?

11. Mysterious

Mysterious Member

Jun 18, 2007
    Chicago
    You don't prove anything, the vast majority of my posts have been during arguments with messi fanboys in the Beautiful Game forum as I've said three time here already. You're a lwayer huh? I feel sorry for your clients.

12. Umar

Umar Member+

Sep 13, 2005
    One step ahead
    Club:
    Real Madrid
    Nat'l Team:
    Palestine
    I bet if Ronaldo's mom posted here, she wouldn't be able to reference Ronaldo in 43% of her posts. I bet if we did a search on Celito, who you called a Messi fanboy, no way would 43% of his posts reference Messi. You, sir, are probably the biggest fanboy on this site.

In future when you get called a fanboy by a Madrid fan, you should either shut the fuck up, or agree with your superior.

13. Mysterious

Mysterious Member

Jun 18, 2007
    Chicago

"In future?" The English taught you to speak a civilized language huh?

If you are familiar with all the threads on those boards than you understand how many discussions will come back to Ronaldo. I've had debates spanning 6/7 pages before. I don't have a club that I support and I'm not a plastic fan supporting barca so I don't have those posts and thePortugal NT forum is a graveyard with a post every 3 days so what would you like me to discuss? Madrid's 60 year old successes? I choose to discuss Messi/Ronaldo more often than not as it is the most consistant debate going. Maybe I should cry about Uefalona more.

14. Umar

Umar Member+

Sep 13, 2005
    One step ahead
    Club:
    Real Madrid
    Nat'l Team:
    Palestine
    When your command of the English language is as good as mine, you can talk language smack.

You wanna know why it's the most "consistant" debate going? Because fanboys like you struggle to make three posts in a row without bringing up their dream male footballer.

It might be more useful than trying to give Ronaldo handjobs over the internet.

15. mymy33

mymy33 BigSoccer Supporter

Aug 15, 2007
    Nine more to go after this one, take us home Mysterious :D

16. Mysterious

Mysterious Member

Jun 18, 2007
    Chicago
    Hey Mymy, I got banned for responding to a post you made, did you see it or did 9 delete it too soon?

I shall get you your thread back. I could school the be keeper suit all day, or is he a ninja?.

17. os_mutante

os_mutante Moderator
    Staff Member

Aug 8, 2003
    City of Bad Carls
    Club:
    FC Barcelona
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    Countries are one thing but chill with the racist epithets. Even if this is a Rivalry thread there are some standards. Only warning.

18. Umar

Umar Member+

Sep 13, 2005
    One step ahead
    Club:
    Real Madrid
    Nat'l Team:
    Palestine
    To finish off this thread with a flourish:
    [ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=d7sp23aLHRc"]Pep Guardiola Cry after Osasuna vs Barcelona ( 3-2) Game 11/02/12 - YouTube[/ame]

19. Mysterious

Mysterious Member

Jun 18, 2007
    Chicago
    Pleaseeee. I speak teh propaz.

They are threads claiming Messi is the best ever, I'm not going to bring up 1958 like you Mandrildistas, did I get that right cules?:D I will bring up the player that is equaling or besting him in 9 out of 10 categories to debunk them (relevance) try it Puskas.

^I mean Quammahad al anjar raheef al zabazz walaheerie...

Ohhhhhh,( Andrew Dice Clay voice).... The obligatory gay joke. What will an A Rabb think of next? Probably nothing since repressed latent homosexuality dominates your culture so much. I kid I kid, I enjoy all of the great art, music, food, movies, fashion and philosophy that has come from the bearded ones. Nothing like a burka to to exemplify haute couture.

20. Mysterious

Mysterious Member

Jun 18, 2007
    Chicago
    ^ I got that one off before I saw your warning OS. I'll ablige.

21. Umar

Umar Member+

Sep 13, 2005
    One step ahead
    Club:
    Real Madrid
    Nat'l Team:
    Palestine
    Portuguese women have certainly made a big impact on the world.

22. mymy33

mymy33 BigSoccer Supporter

Aug 15, 2007
  23. celito

celito Moderator
    Staff Member

Palmeiras
    Brazil
    Feb 28, 2005
    USA
    Club:
    Palmeiras Sao Paulo
    Nat'l Team:
    Brazil
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]

24. Mysterious

Mysterious Member

Jun 18, 2007
    Chicago
    Global empire > Can't convince your own people of sharia law. :eek:

25. Umar

Umar Member+

Sep 13, 2005
    One step ahead
    Club:
    Real Madrid
    Nat'l Team:
    Palestine
    The Azores and Madeira are a global Empire?

I'm gonna miss your dumb ass when this thread gets sent to the Madrid forum, Dolores.