THe possible showdown between ************ and efernandez,sidspaceman

Discussion in 'Mexico' started by Deleted USer, Feb 6, 2003.

1. Various Styles

Various Styles Member+

Mar 1, 2000
    Los Angeles
    Club:
    CD Chivas de Guadalajara
    Re: Re: Laura en America

I think he would propose to you, hehe. :D :p

2. Levante

Levante Member+

Jul 28, 2001
    Dammit...I want a Colombian to do business with? :D

What about that Diego Londonyo dude?

3. sidspaceman

sidspaceman Moderator
    Staff Member

Feb 20, 2002
    AMÉRICA DE CALI
    Club:
    America de Cali
    Nat'l Team:
    Colombia
    The only thing I care about is the length of the bet. I'm down for 2 weeks or so maybe a month at the most. Other than that I don't really care that much.

4. Deleted USer

Deleted USer Member+

Jan 7, 2001
    Done. 2 weeks is fine. write up the contract :D

5. sidspaceman

sidspaceman Moderator
    Staff Member

Feb 20, 2002
    AMÉRICA DE CALI
    Club:
    America de Cali
    Nat'l Team:
    Colombia
    Since this was your idea I thought you could come up with the contract.

6. efernandez9

efernandez9 Member

Jun 6, 1999
    Joe Pool Lake
    what you want dude?

too much smack and you got nothing that I want from a decent bet. NO money should be on the line

I will be a the conmebol forum for more trash talk, I am waiting for newbie to have some beers and shiiit

7. Deleted USer

Deleted USer Member+

Jan 7, 2001
    Efern....

Do you want to bet our avatars?

I cant bet my sig or information since I am betting that with Sid..

what do you say? 2 weeks

8. Deleted USer

Deleted USer Member+

Jan 7, 2001
    On the following date, February 12, 2003, I, [a] am waiving my rights to my Big Soccer profile* if in case my National Team loses to , [c]'s National team. [c] will have control of my profile and I, [a], will comply to his demands.

TOS Clause:
    The profile can not violate TOS under no circumstances.

Time Clause:
    The period of ownership is 2 weeks starting the day after the match. and ending at midnight of the 15th day.

Tie Clause:
    If in case a tie occurs, the bet is void.

Breech of Contract Clause:
    If in case the contract is breeched by the losing party, the time clause extends to 4 weeks and an open apology is expected with the week.

*Signature, Custom User Text, Favorite Team, Location, Occupation, & Interests

[a]************
    Colombia
    [c]Sidspaceman

9. Mario

Mario New Member

Mar 11, 2000
    San Salvador, El Sal
    this will be funny

10. Deleted USer

Deleted USer Member+

Jan 7, 2001
    aye :D

11. sidspaceman

sidspaceman Moderator
    Staff Member

Feb 20, 2002
    AMÉRICA DE CALI
    Club:
    America de Cali
    Nat'l Team:
    Colombia
    Your contract works for me.

12. SankaCofie

SankaCofie Member

Aug 8, 2000
    Skorgolia
    Club:
    Chicago Fire
    Nat'l Team:
    Ecuador
    are you sure? i could write up a better one for nearly no cost at all.

13. sidspaceman

sidspaceman Moderator
    Staff Member

Feb 20, 2002
    AMÉRICA DE CALI
    Club:
    America de Cali
    Nat'l Team:
    Colombia
    RDl's was free.

14. efernandez9

efernandez9 Member

Jun 6, 1999
    Joe Pool Lake
    ok ecuatoriano, necesito su asistencia gratis

no creo que colombia gane, necesito un contrato que me permitaescribir lo que yo quiera en la firma de RDl76, por un periodo de 2 semanas, el perdedor debe usar la firma en CADA post hecho ha partir del minuto 90 del juego.... solo le pido que un 1-0 a favor demex...no cuente! cualquier otro resultado sirve.... ah, hay mas: la firma no puede pasar de 3 reglones y yo controlo el spelling o gramatica

15. sidspaceman

sidspaceman Moderator
    Staff Member

Feb 20, 2002
    AMÉRICA DE CALI
    Club:
    America de Cali
    Nat'l Team:
    Colombia
    Just to clarify the title under my name "BigSoccer Moderator" isn't up for grabs. So you can keep your "Vergara Clause"

16. Deleted USer

Deleted USer Member+

Jan 7, 2001
    Efern....

here is a rough draft

On the following date, February 12, 2003, I, [a] am waiving my rights to my Big Soccer avatar* if in case my National Team loses to , [c]'s National team. [c] will have control of my avatar and I, [a], will comply to his demands.

TOS Clause:

Time Clause:
    The period of ownership is 2 weeks starting the day after the match. and ending at midnight of the 15th day.

Tie Clause:

If in case the contract is breeched by the losing party, the time clause extends to 4 weeks and an open apology is expected with the week.

[a]************
    Colombia
    [c]efernandez9

basically all i did was switched sid's name for yours and removed profile and added avatar....

What do you say? Do you want to finalize it?

17. Deleted USer

Deleted USer Member+

Jan 7, 2001
    alright.. just cut and past the contract and fill in the blacks that apply to you so we can finalize this.

I know you are a man of your word :D and wont try to Varioustylize the contract :D

18. efernandez9

efernandez9 Member

Jun 6, 1999
    Joe Pool Lake
    ud revise y lea lo que dije en mi post anterior

yo le apuesto y gano si
    mexico gana 1-0
    empatan
    colombia gana

no estoy muy optimista con este grp, que a duras penas entranaron juntos y todos los de colombia vienen de un mes de vacaciones con carnaval y feria de cali o manizalez (toros en medellin, etc)

19. sidspaceman

sidspaceman Moderator
    Staff Member

Feb 20, 2002
    AMÉRICA DE CALI
    Club:
    America de Cali
    Nat'l Team:
    Colombia
    On the following date, February 12, 2003, I, [a] am waiving my rights to my Big Soccer profile* if in case my National Team loses to , [c]'s National team. [c] will have control of my profile and I, [a], will comply to his demands.

TOS Clause:

Time Clause:

Tie Clause:

*Signature, Custom User Text, Favorite Team, Location, Occupation, & Interests

[a]Sidspaceman
    Mexico
    [c]************

20. Deleted USer

Deleted USer Member+

Jan 7, 2001

what kind of bet is that? Look, if you are scared just say you dont want to bet i will respect that. But dont propose something unreasonable and expect that I will say no just because its unreasonable. I bet you proposed that thinking I would say no, well i'll take your bet, but only under one condition... If Mexico wins 2-1 or by any marker other than 1-0, then your profile and Avatar is mine until the Mexican season is over. And if they tie or Mexico wins 1-0 or Colombia wins.... then my avatar is yours for a week.

I think that is more than fair considering that the odds of you winning is that much greater....

the only way i can win is if Mexico wins.

you can win by a tie, a loss, or a win

what do you say?

21. Deleted USer

Deleted USer Member+

Jan 7, 2001
    ok...no problem

22. efernandez9

efernandez9 Member

Jun 6, 1999
    Joe Pool Lake
    yo no se si es rasonable o no

pero yo solo apuesto sobre mis condiciones, si no le gusta: hit the road, jack

otra cosa, me parece que el partido es solo un amistoso sin singnificado, con caracteristicas de entrenamiento
    Y no puedo apostarle a un triunfo de colombia con facilidad... por eso le ofresco 1-0 a favor de mx, ma hace ganar la apuesta, no le veo gol a colombia, por eso tampoco creo en mas de 2goles

osea que si quiere apostar me tiene que dar el empate, un 1-0 en cualquier direccion, si UD esta tan convencido de lo que Tiene entonces no bebe tener miedo o si?

23. Deleted USer

Deleted USer Member+

Jan 7, 2001
    yo no se si es rasonable o no

claro que es. Cuando vas apostar y las probabilidades son minimas, tambien ganas lo minimo. Es decir si las probabilidades estan 1:2, es decir por cada dolar, ganas 2. Si las probablidades estan 1:117, pues vas a ganar mas por que las probabilidades no estan en tu favor.

Yo nomas puedo ganar de una forma. Muy a huevo, Mexico tiene que ganar con un marcador de 2 goles or mas.

tu puedes ganar de cualquiera forma. Cual es el chiste. Por favorrrrrr. La logica esta en tu favor. Las probabilidades estan en tu favor. No esperes una tremenda ganacia si no te riesgas mucho

pero yo solo apuesto sobre mis condiciones, si no le gusta: hit the road, jack

te estoy dando todas las facilidades de ganar, y quieres mas?

otra cosa, me parece que el partido es solo un amistoso sin singnificado, con caracteristicas de entrenamiento Y no puedo apostarle a un triunfo de colombia con facilidad... por eso le ofresco 1-0 a favor de mx, ma hace ganar la apuesta, no le veo gol a colombia, por eso tampoco creo en mas de 2goles

osea que si quiere apostar me tiene que dar el empate, un 1-0 en cualquier direccion, si UD esta tan convencido de lo que Tiene entonces no bebe tener miedo o si?

que mas quieres?

Mexico no tiene 2 semanas de entrenamiento como ustedes piensan. Mexico ha tenido 2 concentraciones pero en total han practicado 4 dias. Despues de cada jornada, los seleccionados deben de reportarse en el centro FMF el dia sigiente (lunes) y se regresan con sus equipos el jueves. Es decir que algunos de los jugadores viajan el domingo en la noche o el lunes en la mañana y se presentan. Practican, ven videos, chalar con los entrenandores... y despues viajan. La semana pasada, fue igual. Despues de la jornada, se presentaron el lunes y viajaron rumbo a los angeles. Despue practicaron el martes y jugaron el miercoles contra Argentina. Osea, en total han practicado 4 dias sin tener que preocuparse del viaje.

Y deja que los jugadores estan teniendo broncas con los directivos sobre las primas. Tambien no han convocado a los jugadores del Pumas y Cruz Azul. Tambien los 5 elementos del plantel Americanista no fueron a la concentracion por que jugaron un partido amistoso contra el FAS de El salvador en Laredo, TX.

24. Levante

Levante Member+

Jul 28, 2001
    Efre.....

Don't get mad babycakes :D ......... I was just throwing some logs into the fire. If I have nothing to give you then fine......I'll bet another non-premium member for something else.
    Besides, I can see what kind of bet you're trying to pull off with RDL..If you don't want to bet just say so.

25. Garcia

Garcia Member

Dec 14, 1999
    Castro Castro
    Why not just give Colombia a goal like they do in Vegas? So, at the start of the match, the score is Col 1 - Mex 0 and work from there. Keep the tie = void clause.

Meaning, if it ends 3-2 for Col, it is a tie. Kind of aggregate scores where you can assume Colombia won the first leg, 1-0. Hey, Arizona could be worth at least 1 a goal for Mexico in at least it will be a home game for them.

I don't think it is a fair bet because it should be simple win, lose or draw, but Maturana is their coach, so efer should be scared. :)