The Other Teams Thread

Discussion in 'Juventus' started by Dante, Jun 30, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Falc

Falc Member+

Jul 29, 2006
    Club:
    Juventus FC
    I am suing. I have copyright over that phrase.

2. scirea6

scirea6 Member+

Sep 20, 2007
    Club:
    Juventus FC
    Well, he's right. It wins trophies.

The f*ck would Arsenal know about that?

gumbacicc, usnroach and Falc repped this.
  3. usnroach

usnroach Member+

Jul 5, 2009
    SoCal
    Club:
    Juventus FC
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    Absolutely nothing.

scirea6 repped this.
  4. gumbacicc

gumbacicc Member+

Dec 7, 2004
    USA
    He was right. I have been as critical of Allegri as anyone else, but Allegri wins trophies. That certainly doesn't fit Arsenal.

5. gumbacicc

gumbacicc Member+

Dec 7, 2004
    USA
    You beat me to it

6. Italy-Azzurri-Fan

Nov 15, 2014
    Club:
    Juventus FC
    Nat'l Team:
    Italy
    LOL Absolutely correct!

7. scirea6

scirea6 Member+

Sep 20, 2007
    Club:
    Juventus FC
    I mean, it's so obvious that it basically writes itself. :D

juveeer and gumbacicc repped this.
  8. scirea6

scirea6 Member+

Sep 20, 2007
    Club:
    Juventus FC
    So despite the fact that the merdisti time wasted, threw away the second half, and conceded an equalizer in the 96th minute, is anybody surprised that their inbred supporters are doing nothing but bitch about Orsato, even though he handled the situation perfectly and accordingly to the sporting by-laws?

No, of course not. Because rules are only supposed to apply to everybody else, and if they're applied to them, it's cheating and a Luciano Moggi-led conspiracy.

And now they're mocking Milanisti for celebrating an equalizer. Is their a more retarded and hypocritical fanbase in all of football?

9. gumbacicc

gumbacicc Member+

Dec 7, 2004
    USA
    I noted something different. Wasn't Milan crying about a legitimate penalty we were awarded in late injury time against them? Funny how there's no controversy for the milanisti this time around. I'm starting to really enjoy that everyone else in Serie A is shit; bunch of hypocritical bitches they all are.

juveeer, calabrese8 and Falc repped this.
  10. scirea6

scirea6 Member+

Sep 20, 2007
    Club:
    Juventus FC
    That's why, after 'fino alla fine', the motto is 'amici di nessuno'.

And weren't the merdazzurri supposed to walk Serie A this season after signing Joao Mario and Gabigol?

I mean, that's what the media reports every summer, but this time it was serious because now Pioli had replaced de Boer (it was all his fault, obviously). So it must be the FIGC and the referees (being paid off by Juventus, naturally) conspiring against poor precious merda that has them stuck in 7th.

That's why the mighty Atalanta are set to qualify for Europe next season, and they're not... :rolleyes:

gumbacicc, DNA Gobbo and Falc repped this.
  11. Falc

Falc Member+

Jul 29, 2006
    Club:
    Juventus FC
    Atalanta is our puppet side, putting the effort against our main rivals for the scudetto. Didn't you get that memo?

ArtemioD and juveeer repped this.
  12. Italy-Azzurri-Fan

Nov 15, 2014
    Club:
    Juventus FC
    Nat'l Team:
    Italy
    I wouldn't speak too soon. Milan and Inter are both very close, and I think one of them will surpass Atalanta if not both.

13. calabrese8

calabrese8 Member+

Feb 9, 2008
    Vancouver
    Club:
    Juventus FC
    Nat'l Team:
    Italy
    If I'm not mistaken I don't think the ball was in play after the 4th official put up the time until about 91:45 anyways so that time was merited for sure

scirea6 repped this.
  14. juveeer

juveeer Member+

Aug 3, 2006
    The Perennial Transfer Window Champions/

Sometimes I think Marotta plants stories in the press to direct Merda to bid up and buy players we really don't want.

Falc repped this.
  15. juveeer

juveeer Member+

Aug 3, 2006
  16. scirea6

scirea6 Member+

Sep 20, 2007
    Club:
    Juventus FC
    You mean like our "interest" in Gabigol? :D

Wouldn't be the first time. Merdisti think we actually steal all their transfer targets, when (as usual) it's actually the exact opposite. Remember Moggi's story about Cyril Domoraud?

(In 1999 he went to scout OM and merda's scouts were also there to watch the same player. So Moggi began to praise Cyril Domoraud in order to redirect their attention. Not only did they watch him, but they actually signed Domoraud, who unsurprisingly turned out to be a total donkey. Truly, an absolute shite player.)

St. Michael's Sword repped this.
  17. juveeer

juveeer Member+

Aug 3, 2006
    Yeah we did it with Iturbe also. Roma bit. Bepe trolls both teams.

St. Michael's Sword repped this.
  18. scirea6

scirea6 Member+

Sep 20, 2007
    Club:
    Juventus FC
    Yep. And to digress: I hope any overall doubts about Marotta (and Paratici, etc) have been quelled by now.

His record is by no means flawless, but it's clear that our upper management knows how to build a genuine football team, even if the club's supporters don't always agree with their decisions or our signings. Ausilio and the like seem to only know how to sign so-called "names". If he knew what was required to build a functioning team 'from the ground up', as it were, then the first thing he would have fixed last summer is merda's back line, not decorate their attack with supposed "gems" like Gabigol.

It's exactly the same kind of cluelessness that rightfully cost Alessio Secco his job (and he never should have been appointed in the first place... John Elkann & co were taught a lesson, one of their own making, the hard way).

That's not to say he won't eventually turn out to be a good signing for them in the long run. But he's not what they needed now. And for a team that's desperate to return to European football, not accounting for their team's immediate needs is a failure on the part of the sporting director. The kind of failure that would Ausilio his job if the club who employed him was a serious institution, rather than a circus.

juveeer repped this.
  19. gumbacicc

gumbacicc Member+

Dec 7, 2004
    USA
    So we get to watch either Muller, Vidal, Robben & Ribery sent home or Ronaldo, Pepe, S. Ramos & Zidane set packing. There really isn't any losing today, is there?

juveeer and scirea6 repped this.
  20. Italy-Azzurri-Fan

Nov 15, 2014
    Club:
    Juventus FC
    Nat'l Team:
    Italy
    Pretty much. I am kind of neutral. At one point I want Bayern Munich to win, because I have had enough of La Liga domination especially Real and Barca, but at the same time, I also want us to prove that we are the only team that can end the Real and Barca domination as well. I am pretty neutral.

21. gumbacicc

gumbacicc Member+

Dec 7, 2004
    USA
    We already beat Real and are on the way to knocking off Barca. Only Bayern have had our number. They are still the team I'd least like to face.

juveeer repped this.
  22. gumbacicc

gumbacicc Member+

Dec 7, 2004
    USA
    Robben squanders a chance.

23. gumbacicc

gumbacicc Member+

Dec 7, 2004
    USA
    Bayern looking more likely to score.

24. gumbacicc

gumbacicc Member+

Dec 7, 2004
    USA
    Bayern almost concede due to a bad rebound given up by Neuer. Buffon is better. Just sayin...

25. gumbacicc

gumbacicc Member+

Dec 7, 2004
    USA
    Kroos squanders a chance. It had looked as if Bayern would get one. Real have seemed to take control of the match.