The Officially, Official Confirmed Transfers Thread of 2018/2019

Discussion in 'Juventus' started by Dante, Jun 7, 2018.

1. gumbacicc

gumbacicc Member+

Dec 7, 2004
    USA
    Maybe this is why we're being linked to Darmian? Perhaps we retain Alex Sandro, and we go with him and Cancelo as starters with MdS and Darmian to rotate. That would be pretty good.

2. Dante

Dante Moderator
    Staff Member

Nov 19, 1998
    Upstate NY
    Club:
    Juventus FC
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]

scirea6 repped this.
  3. Dante

Dante Moderator
    Staff Member

Nov 19, 1998
    Upstate NY
    Club:
    Juventus FC
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    #103 Dante, Jul 19, 2018
    Last edited: Jul 19, 2018
    Spinazzola: "I think I will return between October and November."

4. DaveyGorgeous

DaveyGorgeous Member+

Jul 6, 2006
    NYC
    Club:
    Juventus FC
    Nat'l Team:
    Italy
    While I admire his ambition, I don't think the club should count on Spina until after the winter break. He suffered a very tough injury, one from which he should not be rushed back. If Darmian comes cheap, I don't mind him as a squad/bench/utility player to be honest. It all depends on the price IMO.

juveeer repped this.
  5. Dante

Dante Moderator
    Staff Member

Nov 19, 1998
    Upstate NY
    Club:
    Juventus FC
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    scirea6 and juveeer repped this.
  6. scirea6

scirea6 Member+

Sep 20, 2007
    Club:
    Juventus FC
    In better news today...

1021821817407897600 is not a valid tweet id

Left-back, signed from Zulte Waregem; we've beaten Manchester City and BVB for his signature, apparently.

7. Dante

Dante Moderator
    Staff Member

Nov 19, 1998
    Upstate NY
    Club:
    Juventus FC
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    #107 Dante, Jul 26, 2018
    Last edited: Jul 26, 2018
    The worst kept secret...

JULY 26
    • Rolando Mandragora moves to Udinese for a fee of €20 million ($23,312,740 US), payable over four years. Juventus retains a buy-back clause, to be exercised no later than the end of the 19/20 season, for €26 million ($30,306,562 US) which would be payable over two years. If Udinese sells Mandragora to a third team, Juventus will receive an indemnity of €200,000 and a bonus equal to 50% of the amount collected by Udinese for a transfer fee above €20 million.

8. DaveyGorgeous

DaveyGorgeous Member+

Jul 6, 2006
    NYC
    Club:
    Juventus FC
    Nat'l Team:
    Italy
    #108 DaveyGorgeous, Jul 26, 2018
    Last edited: Jul 26, 2018
    I like both of those numbers for Rolly. At first I wondered why Udinese would even agree to such a low recompra but then it hit me. If he does well these next two seasons and we buy him back, it's almost as if they got him on a 2-year FREE loan and, on top of that, we pay them 6M for their "trouble" in hosting him the past two years. Guess it's not a bad deal for Udinese either.

Also, I read that if Mandragora is sold to another club in the future. Udinese must pay us 200K+50% of their profit from the sale

9. Dante

Dante Moderator
    Staff Member

Nov 19, 1998
    Upstate NY
    Club:
    Juventus FC
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    Yup, I updated the info... thanks.

10. juveeer

juveeer Member+

Aug 3, 2006
    Can they sell him during our 2 year window without our consent? Would that kill our buyback?

11. gumbacicc

gumbacicc Member+

Dec 7, 2004
    USA
    Yes, that's typically the way it works. However, I haven't seen anything from the kid just yet that suggests teams will be lining up to sign him. He has looked very average.

12. juveeer

juveeer Member+

Aug 3, 2006
    Also, my guess is if they did that, they would run it by us first and if we objected we would prolly have to buy him back then. if they sold him out from under us, that would be it for this sort of deal with them and they won't want that.

13. Dante

Dante Moderator
    Staff Member

Nov 19, 1998
    Upstate NY
    Club:
    Juventus FC
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    Pablo Montero

[​IMG]

14. scirea6

scirea6 Member+

Sep 20, 2007
    Club:
    Juventus FC
    Well now :cool:

This looks like it may be a brilliant signing on our part. It says on Transfermarkt.com that his birthday is May 3, 2002...

I very much hope there will be more pictures of him available on that day two years from. Really looking forward to it.

15. DaveyGorgeous

DaveyGorgeous Member+

Jul 6, 2006
    NYC
    Club:
    Juventus FC
    Nat'l Team:
    Italy
    So, shortly after we bought Magnani for 5M, we just sold him to Sassuolo for 5M with a 12M buyback clause.

Seems fishy? Why didn't Sassuolo just buy him from Perugia>?

16. Dante

Dante Moderator
    Staff Member

Nov 19, 1998
    Upstate NY
    Club:
    Juventus FC
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    JULY 27
    • Giangiacomo Magnani moves to Sassuolo for a fee of €5 million ($5,829,100 US), payable over three years. Juventus retains a buy-back clause, to be exercised no later than the end of the 19/20 season, for €12 million ($13,989,840 US) which would be payable over three years.

17. scirea6

scirea6 Member+

Sep 20, 2007
    Club:
    Juventus FC
    We've been doing a lot of business with the lower leagues over the past few years, and Perugia especially over the past year or two.

A lot of lower league clubs/relegation-fodder are coming to us to help them essentially fund their signings. They in turn then compensate us with either the player's full contract or a buyback clause. Or we're entitled to a % of the future transfer fee.

18. juveeer

juveeer Member+

Aug 3, 2006
    The only negative I saw in an article one of my Barca boys posted at another website is that it said he is physically dominating at his age group.

The article is a year or so old so don't know how he did this past year where he was supposed to play up in age against more seasoned players, but sometimes even at 15-16 a kid who is physically mature can dominate and when everyone else reaches full maturity too, he appears to "drop off".

Still 700K is peanuts to find out, and unless he gets a serious injury we should have no problem recouping that kind of money and then some.

19. Dante

Dante Moderator
    Staff Member

Nov 19, 1998
    Upstate NY
    Club:
    Juventus FC
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    AUGUST 7
    • Marko Pjaca moves to Fiorentina on a one-year loan for a fee of €2 million ($2,318,222 US). The loan has an option for a permanent transfer for a further €20 million ($23,182,220 US), with payment payable over three years.

20. DaveyGorgeous

DaveyGorgeous Member+

Jul 6, 2006
    NYC
    Club:
    Juventus FC
    Nat'l Team:
    Italy
  21. Dante

Dante Moderator
    Staff Member

Nov 19, 1998
    Upstate NY
    Club:
    Juventus FC
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    None listed

22. Dante

Dante Moderator
    Staff Member

Nov 19, 1998
    Upstate NY
    Club:
    Juventus FC
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    Pjaca's agent: "Yes, Juventus have a buy-back clause for Pjaca and it is set at €26 million it applies only to them."

Interesting since there's nothing listed in the official press release, like there have been for other transfers. It's also not listed in the transfer on the official Serie A site. I'd cast doubt on it since it's something that has to be disclosed in their official releases.

23. DaveyGorgeous

DaveyGorgeous Member+

Jul 6, 2006
    NYC
    Club:
    Juventus FC
    Nat'l Team:
    Italy
    Could this give us hope for Caldara?? *fingers crossed*

24. Falc

Falc Member+

Jul 29, 2006
    Club:
    Juventus FC
    Gentlemen agreement

25. Dante

Dante Moderator
    Staff Member

Nov 19, 1998
    Upstate NY
    Club:
    Juventus FC
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    It's not official so who knows if the agent is even telling the truth. Not to mention Fiorentina could turn around and say screw you. Not to mention that a buy-back wouldn't happen for 3 more seasons, since it's a loan, then IF they decide to buy him that's year 2, then if they'd sell him after only 2 seasons it'd be year 3. Not buying it.

scirea6 repped this.