The Official Park Ji-Sung Appreciation/Farewell Thread

Discussion in 'Korea' started by ChaDuRi671, May 13, 2014.

1. TaegukWarrior

TaegukWarrior Member+

Jan 12, 2008
    Miami
    Club:
    Manchester United FC
    Nat'l Team:
    Korea Republic
    each time i think of our natl side, pjs is a player i continue to miss more n more - alongside LWJ and LYP

figured yall would maybe appreciate this: https://www.instagram.com/p/BPySRAJhEGX/?taken-by=_k.lab
    whipped something up in memory of - with one of the baddest goal celebrations I've ever seen. period

2. ConcernedK

ConcernedK Member

Aug 9, 2012
    Club:
    Busan I Park
    Nat'l Team:
    Korea Republic
    As much as I like PJS and what he accomplished for the KNT, what we need right now is a player like LYP at his prime. Our entire backline is absolute garbage.

GoYoungrokba repped this.
  3. The Hyphen

The Hyphen Member+

Jun 29, 2014
    Whats your point again? Because LYP was such an awesome defender?

4. Gayageum

Gayageum Moderator
    Staff Member

Apr 22, 2013
    Nat'l Team:
    Korea Republic
    Park came to DMU in September last year, spending the first four months of his course in Leicester, getting involved with campus life and playing matches with his course mates against other university teams.

He finished at DMU in December and is now completing his studies at two other partner organisations; SDA Bocconi School of Management in Milan (Italy) and the University of Neuchâtel (Switzerland).

http://www.dmu.ac.uk/about-dmu/news...rviewed-about-dmu-studies-for-sky-sports.aspx

5. skimmilk

skimmilk Member+

Apr 22, 2010
    Texas, USA
    Nat'l Team:
    Korea Republic
    https://www.viasarfatti25.unibocconi.eu/notizia.php?idArt=17910

6. Rob_Brighton

Rob_Brighton Member

Nov 21, 2015
    Club:
    Southampton FC
    The new Park Ji-Sung:

Watch from 11:10 on. So much of his dynamic play resembles Park.

7. ChaDuRi671

ChaDuRi671 Member+

Dec 30, 2010
    Club:
    FC Seoul
    Nat'l Team:
    Korea Republic
    skimmilk, jessypjs, Kanuck and 2 others repped this.
  8. CanadianGook

CanadianGook Member

Jun 16, 2005
    skimmilk repped this.
  9. wrecklesssoldier

Feb 20, 2005
    #409 wrecklesssoldier, Mar 26, 2017
    Last edited: Mar 26, 2017
  10. Seol Korea

Seol Korea Member+

Jun 24, 2006
    Nat'l Team:
    Korea Republic
  11. Seol Korea

Seol Korea Member+

Jun 24, 2006
    Nat'l Team:
    Korea Republic
  12. melonbarmonster

melonbarmonster Member+

Mar 17, 2005
    What a player Park Jisung was. Remember waking up middle of night downloading some ghetto HL video to catch his Eredivisie games. His EPL career was a blast to keep up with.

hanul21 repped this.
  13. hanul21

hanul21 Guest

Those were the times. Seeing both Park and Lee at PSV on those choppy HLs was something else.

melonbarmonster repped this.
  14. The Hyphen

The Hyphen Member+

Jun 29, 2014
    Took him for granted. Wish we had one player right now with nuts his size.

melonbarmonster repped this.
  15. Steven511

Steven511 Member

Jeonbuk FC
    South Korea
    Apr 1, 2017
    True legend, even though he had half the raw talent of some of the younger guys now, I bet they won't have half the career JSP had. The dude's heart and commitment will live on in Korea's heart forever.

I'll never forget his goal against Chelsea in 2011 CL right after Drogba's goal. Sealed it for MU. Also his headers against Liverpool/Arsenal to win the two games was pretty sweet.

16. Hodori

Hodori Member+

Aug 12, 2010
    Why delete k:core's hilarious post? The best is when he wrote "pyungshin" is... :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

Does he even know what 평신 means!? LOL! :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

17. The Hyphen

The Hyphen Member+

Jun 29, 2014
    Not as funny as Radiohead' song ballad about you.

Its called 'Creep'

Hodori is what happens when your momma doesn't give you enough toys to play with as a child.

18. Hodori

Hodori Member+

Aug 12, 2010
    You're so strange. I almost pity you. Must have been tough growing up making unfunny jokes that made everyone around you uncomfortable.

19. soul24rage

soul24rage Member+

Barcelona
    Jun 13, 2009
    Club:
    Manchester United FC
    Nat'l Team:
    --other--
    anyone know if pjs is gonna be in carrick's testimonial?? would be great to see him play for the 08 side for nostalgic reasons

20. batumchange2

batumchange2 Member+

South Korea
    May 6, 2015
    soul24rage repped this.
  21. Sons of Thunder

Sons of Thunder Member+

Jun 27, 2009
    NY State of Mind
    Club:
    --other--
    Nat'l Team:
    Korea Republic
    [​IMG]

AWWWW SHHHHEEEEYT

killaorca repped this.
  22. The Hyphen

The Hyphen Member+

Jun 29, 2014
    #424 The Hyphen, Jun 1, 2017
    Last edited: Jun 1, 2017
    [​IMG]

Keep being the pale-skinned creep that you are Hodori. I doubt a pussy like you has any friends judging from your message board creep behavior (telling people theyre on ignore when theyre not, floating around in invisible mode, etc.)

Why is that you sound like such a whiney bitch in all of your posts? Even when you're playing nice, you sound like your testicles are in a vice grip. Do you have a testicular condition? Do you have kleinfelters syndrome?

Of course it doesn't help that you behave so passive aggressively and creep-like, maybe your parents gave you too many dolls as a child.

Only a tool like you could get uncomfortable on a message board. That shit made me legit laugh so hard

23. Hodori

Hodori Member+

Aug 12, 2010
    Hahahaha! You're so stupid! Did you burst a blood vessel in your face typing this? LOLOLOL. You sound like a constipated teenager. Keep being a shining example to your toddler and newborn. :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO: