The Official Park Ji-Sung Appreciation/Farewell Thread

Discussion in 'Korea' started by ChaDuRi671, May 13, 2014.

1. The Hyphen

The Hyphen Member+

Jun 29, 2014
    #376 The Hyphen, Sep 25, 2016
    Last edited: Sep 25, 2016
    Repeating: Where did I say selfies equate to diminished or even effected talent? Or are you going to tip toe around this and try and misrepresent me again? If I hit a nerve with you and what you probably do on the road alone with your phone...I apologize. You don't play for the NT thankfully.

Pretty simple challenge dude.

(cliff notes for dummies : My assertion is about mental toughness, heart and what their priorities actually are. I am not a simpleton like you to think taking lame pictures of yourself will diminish talent )

2. seoulman9

seoulman9 Member

Aug 28, 2011
    NYC
    Club:
    Bolton Wanderers FC
    Projecting much there? Actually read my posts and try really, really hard to understand them. I'm not going to bother addressing your utterly baseless and false assumptions about me. If you read what I actually said, you'll see that I've already addressed everything you said. You have this incredibly annoying habit of posting moronic assertions and then coming back and trying to deny that you said exactly what you had said. Remember when you said you knew women's soccer was crap and then in the same post said you hadn't watched any for years? That's the kind of logic you have and everyone on this board knows it and thinks you're pathetic for it. I don't feel the need to rehash how moronic you posts here have been. You may want to spout some absurd assumptions again, but I won't bother addressing them since you're quite clearly beyond any help.

3. The Hyphen

The Hyphen Member+

Jun 29, 2014
    #378 The Hyphen, Sep 25, 2016
    Misrepresent much? You and I both know you're guilty of it so quit with the effing charades already. Now you're bringing up womens soccer (sorry I don't share your passion there...actually no Im not)? Tangent much? Or is that what you do when you're clearly on the ropes?

You've taken the strawman to such a bad habit you don't even realize you're doing it.

So wheres my 'assertion', dood? Or do you need me to define that one for you???

Show me that, and Ill surely clam the F up. I hope you do the same when you can't. You bring up another tangent or offshoot I think it'll be safe to assume you have nothing to go on not that you ever did.

<Checkmate>

4. seoulman9

seoulman9 Member

Aug 28, 2011
    NYC
    Club:
    Bolton Wanderers FC
    Oh man!!! Checkmate? Dude, seriously thanks for that laugh. That was pretty good. Man, if only I had known that winning an argument was as simple as using a board game's declaration of victory. My job would be so much easier then. Hey, tell me, does the same thing happen if I yell "Yahtzee!!!"

I probably should stop, but you just make it too easy. Your assertion was that stopping selfies would help mental toughness. Presumably, the reason you think mental toughness is important is to improve soccer playing. If you were focusing on mental toughness for any other reason, then your post was a moronic non sequitur. So your assertion was that stopping selfies would improve soccer playing. That assertion, like you, is moronic. Draw four! Reverse! Skip a turn!

5. The Hyphen

The Hyphen Member+

Jun 29, 2014
    Here Seoulman....I feel sorry for you. You definitely need help here.

This is a great book. Get it and read it. If you need a tutor, hit me up. I can help you with non-fobby expressions if they go over your head.

[​IMG]

6. The Hyphen

The Hyphen Member+

Jun 29, 2014
    #381 The Hyphen, Sep 25, 2016
    Why do you keep making these false claims. I said that? Please show me.

[​IMG]

For the 1000th time you schlep....I inferred not asserted that selfie habits are possibly indicative or representative of priorities. PJS was around when the internet was. Perhaps twitter and instagram weren't but that doesn't belie the fact he knew exactly where his priorities were and didn't sway far from them. Im sure he'd be slapping Ki, Koo and Son around if they were on the same team now. And in fact Park was never a big fan of Ki when they did interact briefly as teammates. Other veterans have chimed that Ki is a bratty pussy. His club resume is indicative of that. Clearly Ki and Park are not cut from the same cloth. When the going got tough, Park dug deeper. He thrived on it. A guy like Son is more likely to cry about it. Koo? Probably somewhere nursing an injury.

Just stop already you big dummy. Are you a plumber by chance? Or janitor? You argue like you're blue collar. In any event I think you should move on. Im growing tired of owning you.

7. seoulman9

seoulman9 Member

Aug 28, 2011
    NYC
    Club:
    Bolton Wanderers FC
    To everyone else - sorry about the back and forth with this absolute idiot. I'll take it to pm and try to explain to him what inference and ad hominem mean. Wish me luck. It's going to be an uphill journey.

8. KyopoOhNo

KyopoOhNo Member+

Aug 3, 2010
    Club:
    FC Bayern München
    Nat'l Team:
    Korea Republic
    [​IMG]

9. killaorca

killaorca Member+

AFC Ajax
    May 11, 2010
    Pacific Ocean
    Club:
    RSC Anderlecht
    I would have been super obvious, like go up front pick it up and put it in my mouth like a boss.

chook90 repped this.
  10. The Hyphen

The Hyphen Member+

Jun 29, 2014
    The diatribe of a loser without a comeback. Maybe when u give me my lessons on semantics U can finally post a single exact assertion you claimed I made ya tard. Lolol

Looking forward to your PMs. U make me laugh.

Hopefully ya move on and become a better person from this.

11. Ice cube

Ice cube Member+

Seoul Utd
    May 4, 2014
    Club:
    Incheon United
    Nat'l Team:
    Korea Republic
    Haven't been following this whole argument but the idea that selfies indicate that players aren't focused...:rolleyes:

The Hyphen repped this.
  12. sac517

sac517 Member+

May 23, 2005
    haahahaha oh man. candidate for post of the year. still cant stop laughing. the addition of kim young guo's face is just a bonus.

13. ConcernedK

ConcernedK Member

Aug 9, 2012
    Club:
    Busan I Park
    Nat'l Team:
    Korea Republic
    LOL PJY no fcks were given that day.

14. ChaDuRi671

ChaDuRi671 Member+

Dec 30, 2010
    Club:
    FC Seoul
    Nat'l Team:
    Korea Republic
    Park Ji-sung playing college ball. Time to call him up.

785864482048311298 is not a valid tweet id

785864780368183296 is not a valid tweet id

785865009687621632 is not a valid tweet id

chook90, Kanuck and dudedudedude repped this.
  15. dudedudedude

dudedudedude Member+

Aug 3, 2008
    Baltimore, MD
    Nat'l Team:
    Korea Republic
    i would love to just watch him play again. No player like him.

Kanuck repped this.
  16. +PL+

+PL+ Member+

Jun 22, 2015
    Club:
    Manchester United FC
    Cha?

17. dudedudedude

dudedudedude Member+

Aug 3, 2008
    Baltimore, MD
    Nat'l Team:
    Korea Republic
    #392 dudedudedude, Oct 13, 2016
    Last edited: Oct 13, 2016

I don't know if you guys seen this one.

seolseol, Kanuck and sac517 repped this.
  18. sac517

sac517 Member+

May 23, 2005
    real talk, i teared up watching this

dudedudedude and TaegukWarrior repped this.
  19. seoulman9

seoulman9 Member

Aug 28, 2011
    NYC
    Club:
    Bolton Wanderers FC
    It's like watching the very definition of tenacity.

20. Kanuck

Kanuck Member+

Feb 11, 2005
    La Belle Province
    Nat'l Team:
    Korea Republic
    if only KSY could have more of it.

21. grassandball

grassandball Member

Aug 27, 2015
    his ability to tackle from behind is a 10/10 and so is his determination to win the ball back. long live park jisung!

22. doraemon

doraemon Member+

Jan 9, 2010

1:31

This is one of the most underrated headers I've ever seen. A perfect looping header to the post and in, with only a split second to react to Nani's cross, which went a little behind his head. Definitely meant to do it for sure - he clearly turns his head towards the goal to guide it in.

chook90 repped this.
  23. skimmilk

skimmilk Member+

Apr 22, 2010
    Texas, USA
    Nat'l Team:
    Korea Republic
    dudedudedude repped this.
  24. dudedudedude

dudedudedude Member+

Aug 3, 2008
    Baltimore, MD
    Nat'l Team:
    Korea Republic
    Tiger12 repped this.
  25. Rob_Brighton

Rob_Brighton Member

Nov 21, 2015
    Club:
    Southampton FC

https://www.theguardian.com/footbal...have-roads-named-after-them-in-unusual-places