The Official Park Ji-Sung Appreciation/Farewell Thread

Discussion in 'Korea' started by ChaDuRi671, May 13, 2014.

1. Seol Korea

Seol Korea Member+

Jun 24, 2006
    Nat'l Team:
    Korea Republic
    She loves them Patmobile.

2. Kanuck

Kanuck Member+

Feb 11, 2005
    La Belle Province
    Nat'l Team:
    Korea Republic
    just as long as she doesn't ride the Patmobile. yes, we had to go there... :whistling:

3. melonbarmonster

melonbarmonster Member+

Mar 17, 2005
    Damn I miss Evra and when there was a reason to watch KNT and follow korean players. :cry:

4. Chingoo

Chingoo Member+

Feb 10, 2010
    Sad Evra is still active and long away from retiring while PJS left us so early.

TaegukRedDevil repped this.
  5. edlee1992

edlee1992 Member+

Apr 3, 2012
    Los Angeles
    Club:
    Gwangju FC
    Nat'l Team:
    Korea Republic
    yea but Evra does not have flat foot and knee problems

6. killaorca

killaorca Member+

AFC Ajax
    May 11, 2010
    Pacific Ocean
    Club:
    RSC Anderlecht
  7. skimmilk

skimmilk Member+

Apr 22, 2010
    Texas, USA
    Nat'l Team:
    Korea Republic
    soccerboy37 repped this.
  8. Ceezy

Ceezy Member

Jun 10, 2014
    There have been some individual standouts (e.g. SHM's record-breaking transfer fee, KSY's team POTY season in the Premier League, KJC's bright moments in Germany, LCY's pre-injury Bolton years) that cloud people's judgment.

9. The Hyphen

The Hyphen Member+

Jun 29, 2014
    He should teach courses on how to be mentally tough. It's needed desperately.

First course offered: "Living without Selfies"

DCUnited901 repped this.
  10. seoulman9

seoulman9 Member

Aug 28, 2011
    NYC
    Club:
    Bolton Wanderers FC

Uggggggghhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh. When will this crap end? As if refraining from social media will somehow just magically make someone a better player? Pure idiocy.

11. The Hyphen

The Hyphen Member+

Jun 29, 2014
    You must take a lot selfies. I never made the association you just asserted though.

I think its a reflection though of this team and what a bunch of ass-grabing pansies we have on the team presently. Guys who are more interested in their social media and when things don't go their way, they cry after games. Then take more selfies. Its the current mindset.

PJS is the role model here. You would've never caught him behaving like this. And he's been through way worse shit than Son ever has or ever will. And still never shed a tear over it in public.

The present team has zero spine.

DCUnited901 repped this.
  12. Seol Korea

Seol Korea Member+

Jun 24, 2006
    Nat'l Team:
    Korea Republic
    Cool artwork.

[​IMG]

13. seoulman9

seoulman9 Member

Aug 28, 2011
    NYC
    Club:
    Bolton Wanderers FC
    LOL!! First, you deny saying exactly what you said in your post. Then, you go ahead and confirm what I insulted you for.

Also - the reason PJS didn't do that kind of stuff was because: 1) social media wasn't popular with his age group at the height of his career; and 2) he is a very, very private person.

Kanuck and killaorca repped this.
  14. The Hyphen

The Hyphen Member+

Jun 29, 2014
    Why are so many idiots here so fond of strawman fallacies? Would it hurt u guys to brush up on ur critical thinking?

You're either reading way too deeply into what I said or you're just flat out misinterpreting purposely. Either way ur off your rocker.

DCUnited901 repped this.
  15. seoulman9

seoulman9 Member

Aug 28, 2011
    NYC
    Club:
    Bolton Wanderers FC
    Siiiiigggghhhh. Ok, I was really debating whether to address you or not, because I question whether it'll do any good. Look at your first post. You said he should teach a course on "mental toughness." Now obviously, the assumption is that you want to see more "mental toughness" in playing soccer, presumably to improve playing soccer (if you wanted to see mental toughness for any other purpose, then why are you posting on this forum, right?). Are you with me? Have I lost you yet? Can you follow? You then say that the first course would be "living without selfies." So what you were saying is that "living without selfies" would promote mental toughness, which you want to see to improve soccer playing.

My response to that is that this is another example of the absolutely moronic assertion that taking selfies or participating in social media has any causal effect on soccer skills at all.

Do you need me to use smaller words?

Also, you don't understand what a straw man argument is. I was responding to exactly what you were saying. Just a word of advice to you - don't try to sound smarter than you actually are. You end up sounding much, much stupider.

killaorca repped this.
  16. The Hyphen

The Hyphen Member+

Jun 29, 2014
    #367 The Hyphen, Sep 24, 2016
    Last edited: Sep 24, 2016

What does it take to get thru your thick ass skull that all Im really saying is that theres a widening perception out there that there are core team members of the NT who have much deeper vested interest in their social media and celebrity status than their own 'talent' on the pitch? Sorry if perception maintains reality rubs you the wrong way. You come off as a passive aggressive sensitive type so maybe I should've been more considerate and not been so sensationalist. I thought you mightve been able to comprehend it. I was wrong.

Im asking you again...where did I ever assert what you claim above? Go on...find the exact 'assertion'...that I said participating in social media even has the potential to effect soccer skills. And when you can't find it...then you can tell me I don't know what a straw man is, you fuking brain aneurism.

Wish I could say I feel sorry for dipshts like you who are too dense to catch on to whats really being said and feel the need to go to defcon 5 and misconstrue in order to attack or defend your apologist ways better. Hey but keep on making excuses for these guys if thats your prerogative. They are after all our golden era right? lol

17. The Hyphen

The Hyphen Member+

Jun 29, 2014
  18. chook90

chook90 Member+

South Korea
    Jan 2, 2015
    Al Khor, Qatar
    Club:
    FC Seoul
    Nat'l Team:
    Korea Republic
    looks good. JSR should've picked them up and toss em into his mouth.

19. killaorca

killaorca Member+

AFC Ajax
    May 11, 2010
    Pacific Ocean
    Club:
    RSC Anderlecht
    That would have been a total boss move. I would have done that.

chook90 repped this.
  20. The Hyphen

The Hyphen Member+

Jun 29, 2014
    I read that he did. And that he shoved the rest in his pockets for later.

chook90 repped this.
  21. seoulman9

seoulman9 Member

Aug 28, 2011
    NYC
    Club:
    Bolton Wanderers FC
    Bwahahahahahaha! Go work on your English and then try again.

22. The Hyphen

The Hyphen Member+

Jun 29, 2014
    Worthless ad hominem.

Once again u show ur inability to argue in a critical manner. I guess that's what happens when u move to the states as a child and get caught using fob expressions such as 'much much more stupider'

Lol

Nice going avoiding my challenge. Proves again u talk from ur ahole

23. seoulman9

seoulman9 Member

Aug 28, 2011
    NYC
    Club:
    Bolton Wanderers FC
    That's not what an ad homing attack is. Trust me when I tell you I'm not impressed with Latin phrases, especially when they're not used incorrectly! HA!

Also, I explained exactly how you made your absurd assertions in my prior post. Clearly I did need to use smaller words, since you didn't understand. And then you doubled down on those same assertions again!

You're one of those people that think they're a whole lot smarter than they actually are. Trust me, you can't pull if off at all. I'd suggest you stop trying so hard.

Finally, I never said "more stupider." Learn how to actually read, then take a few logical reasoning courses, and then go cry in a corner in shame when you realize how moronic you are.

24. The Hyphen

The Hyphen Member+

Jun 29, 2014
    #375 The Hyphen, Sep 25, 2016
    Last edited: Sep 25, 2016
    Nobody uses the expression 'more stupider' unless they're FOBs. Likely because you lack a deep vocabulary or sense of word play.

The fact you can't prove me wrong shows you have no idea what you're talking about and your modus operandi is to misrepresent sides so you can attack them more easily. Of course you would try and attack my english because you have no other recourse. Sorry I don't spellcheck here. Rest assured I speak the King's English which is much more than can be said for you.

Typical of a lazy minded schlep that you've proven yourself to be.

If you want to bring this to PM be my guest. I will clown you there as well.