The Official 2017 Korea NT Thread [R]

Discussion in 'Korea' started by Seol Korea, Feb 15, 2017.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Seol Korea

Seol Korea Member+

Jun 24, 2006
    Nat'l Team:
    Korea Republic
    Yeah, that's Jung Hae-sung.

2. Seol Korea

Seol Korea Member+

Jun 24, 2006
    Nat'l Team:
    Korea Republic
    #577 Seol Korea, Apr 16, 2017
    Last edited: Apr 16, 2017
    [​IMG]

"한국에서 경기하는 것을 보면 너무 뒤로 도는 패스가 많다. 그리고 골키퍼가 공을 너무 오래 지연 시킨다. 유럽 경기를 봐봐라. 골키퍼가 바로 던진다. 들어 갈 때 공을 쥐고 가면, 보는 사람이 느끼기에 박진감이 떨어진다. 계속 상대 지역으로 진입해야 달아오른다. 공이 바로 들어가야 하는데, 그게 아쉽다."

"수원 같은 경우에는, AFC챔피언스리그 경기를 하고 왔지만 경기 초반이니 조금 더 모험적이고, 도전적으로 경기해야 한다. 그래야 팬들이 달아오른다. 그렇게 막 흔들 때, 상대가 허물어진다. 벽이 가만히 있을 때는 견고해보이지만, 흔들다보면 어느 순간에 딱 허물어진다. 말로만 할 게 아니라 적극적인 플레이를 해서 팬들의 마음을 달궈줘야 한다. 도전적인 자세로 경기해아 한다."

"골을 결정해줄 수 있는 스타가 중요하다. 경기 운영상의 문제가 있다"

"내가 외국에 나가서 처음 골을 넣은 뒤 땅을 내려다 보고 있었는데, 그 사이에 벌써 공이 하프라인에 와 있더라. 유럽에서는 골키퍼도 공을 잡으면 바로 던진다. 그게 적응이 안됐었다. 골키퍼가 선수들이 다 나갈 때까지 기다렸다가 가면 안 된다. 유럽의 어떤 리그에서 공을 뒤에서 갖고 있나. 정말 어쩔 수 없는 경우에만 그렇게 한다."

"패스가 생산적으로, 모험적으로 들어가 줘야 한다. 그게 안 되면 보는 사람이 재미가 없다. 지도자 교육을 포함해 여러 가지로 개선해야 한다. 많은 사람들이 유럽 축구를 보고 있는데, 그러다가 K리그를 보면 다르다. 공이 앞으로 가야할 때 뒤로 주는 경우가 있다. 볼은 흐름이라는 게 있다. 흘러다가다 앞으로 들어가야 하는데, 뒤로 가면 안 된다. 생산적인 패스가 되려면 정적으로 있어선 안 된다. 공을 준 사람도 그 다음을 생각해서 들어가야 한다. 그 주위 다른 사람은 또 다른 공간으로, 그게 같이 이뤄져야 하는데 우리는 그게 부족하다. 그러다 보니 박진감이 없고 스릴이 없다."

"적극적으로, 공을 두고 하나가 되어서 움직여야 한다. 축구는 공을 줄곧이 많아야 한다. 그래야 보는 사람도 뭔가 터질 것 같은 기대가 된다"

Although, Cha Bum-kun made these comments after the Suwon vs Gwangju match, I specifically posted this here since it is also directed towards the Senior Team. Now, I won't be able to fully translate the contexts, but I will just briefly summarize on what Cha Bum-kun mentions.

Cha Bum-kun is basically frustrated with the way the team plays and how much team performance has regressed. There's a serious dysfunction within the team that players aren't working and moving together as a whole when they should be, and instead of going forward, they are often going back words and committing to useless back passes. Also mentions how the goalkeepers often delay and take too long when serving the ball , says that no such thing would happen in Europe and that they will quickly and directly kick the ball for the reset.

He also states that the passing plays need to be more productive and adventurous or lively, so the players cannot remain static i.e. the player passing the ball must think of the next step and quickly go in whilst the other players have to get into other spaces, but because this isn't happening, he says that is something we're lacking of, there's no excitement or thrill. Everyone has to move aggressively as a whole even when they don't have the ball(There needs to be aggressive off the ball movements.).

All in all, he's disappointed at what Korean Football has become, and his facial expression says it all.

3. ConcernedK

ConcernedK Member

Aug 9, 2012
    Club:
    Busan I Park
    Nat'l Team:
    Korea Republic
    The worst I seen in 10 years. This team is utter shite. End of discussion.

LeeSeungWoo and seolseol repped this.
  4. skim172

skim172 Member+

Feb 20, 2013
    I just had a thought. Maybe ... maybe this is all actually the work of the translator. The translator doesn't actually speak a word of German/Spanish - he's just pretending. When Stielike is talking, the translator just makes up stuff. So there's Stielike is laying out his tactical plan, but the translator is just making up nonsense because he has no idea what's being said. "Okay, uh, you - you'll be playing on the wing." "But I'm a central mid." "You dare defy Uli!?!?"

All this time, it's actually the translator who's been running the team. The team thinks Stielike is an incompetent who knows nothing about soccer, and Stielike thinks the team is willfully disobeying his commands. And in the meantime, the translator keeps sinking deeper and deeper into the mess he's made, because it's been years now - he can't give up the lie now. So he just keeps making more and more crazier decisions to cover.

"Hey, you, you're tall - you're our center forward." "Me? I don't even know how to play soccer." "Dammit, Kim Shin Wook, shut up and do it."

5. hanul21

hanul21 Guest

Someones been following the Park Geun-Hye/Choi Soon-Sil controversy, haha.

Son Heung-Min sprechen sie Deutsch so most likely not. Your post made me chuckle though so A+ for creativity.

killaorca repped this.
  6. chook90

chook90 Member+

South Korea
    Jan 2, 2015
    Al Khor, Qatar
    Club:
    FC Seoul
    Nat'l Team:
    Korea Republic
    jokes aside, this would mean that Uli Stielike and the players are really irresponsible/incompetent

1. Stielike should've held a meeting with technical committee or have a talk with team captain KSY if players continuously defy his commands. Something would've come up like:

KSY: "you told us to be more direct? But the translator dude said to do the 'U-shaped' pass"
    U.S. : "dafuq?"

2. On interviews, the translator translates Korean --------> Spanish.... would've been caught by now.

7. LeeSeungWoo

LeeSeungWoo Member+

Jun 3, 2016
    시발 보면 볼수록 욕만 나오게 만드는 상황이네.

8. DHMGKorea

DHMGKorea Member

Chelsea
    South Korea
    Oct 11, 2016
    Chicago
    Nat'l Team:
    Korea Republic
  9. Hodori

Hodori Member+

Aug 12, 2010
    Still not the worst I've seen in 30+ years...

But at least we didn't have a useless, white conman in charge like we do now. And the players we had weren't the fame/celebrity/money whores who regressed into early retirement by signing their lives away in China or the desert.

Nevermind. You're right. This is the worst it's ever been...

hanul21 repped this.
  10. Seol Korea

Seol Korea Member+

Jun 24, 2006
    Nat'l Team:
    Korea Republic
    His contract runs till the 2018 FIFA World Cup. He's a got a lot of workload on his shoulders considering all the mess Stielike and the KFA have caused, and at this point he'll be doing all the work whilst Stielike continues to look like a hopeless fool.

11. Seol Korea

Seol Korea Member+

Jun 24, 2006
    Nat'l Team:
    Korea Republic

Lol @ the tone of his voice and facial expression; you can tell he's pissed off at Stielike and the KFA. :ROFLMAO:

12. Seol Korea

Seol Korea Member+

Jun 24, 2006
    Nat'l Team:
    Korea Republic
    "우리 대표팀 선수들이 세계 무대에서 결코 능력이 떨어지는 선수들이 아니지 않나. 실력이 그것밖에 안되는 선수라면 인정되지만 그게 아니지 않나"라며 선수들에 대한 확고한 믿음을 표했다. "남아공월드컵 때도 북한과의 최종예선이 얼마나 힘들었나. 그때처럼 하나로 똘똘 뭉쳐서 위기를 이겨내야 한다. 비기거나 지고 있을 때 그라운드에서 눈동자가 살아 있어야 한다. 절실해야 한다. 강력한 응집력, '우리가 뭉쳐서 한번 해보자'라는 일념으로, 본선을 가기 위한 뜨거운 분위기를 만드는 데 최선을 다하겠다"

In other words:
    정해성: "아니 슈근혜는 도대체 3년동안 뭐하고 있었냐?"

DHMGKorea and aeh1991 repped this.
  13. ConcernedK

ConcernedK Member

Aug 9, 2012
    Club:
    Busan I Park
    Nat'l Team:
    Korea Republic
    1. Ban garbage leagues
    2. Sack Stielike
    3. Hire Ranieri.

#DrainTheSwamp

14. ConcernedK

ConcernedK Member

Aug 9, 2012
    Club:
    Busan I Park
    Nat'l Team:
    Korea Republic
    Actually, Hodori, this may be the WORST team/management in KNT's history. I have been an avid follower since 2006 WC just so you know.

15. LeeSeungWoo

LeeSeungWoo Member+

Jun 3, 2016
    TBH, I think KFA wanted to sack Stielike, but they were too afraid of makin such a big decision. So they probably put JHS as a "new manager" while keeping Stielike. That way, they dont have to admit their stupid mistake.. I am pretty sure JHS will do most of the work while Stielike watches K-league matches for fun as usual.

16. chook90

chook90 Member+

South Korea
    Jan 2, 2015
    Al Khor, Qatar
    Club:
    FC Seoul
    Nat'l Team:
    Korea Republic
    fixed.

LeeSeungWoo repped this.
  17. batumchange2

batumchange2 Member+

South Korea
    May 6, 2015
    the fact that 1. they held a press conference for hiring of an assistant and 2. senilike isnt present at the conference should tell you everything about the hole kfa dug themselves in. why am i even following this team i need to stop

+PL+ and chook90 repped this.
  18. Seol Korea

Seol Korea Member+

Jun 24, 2006
    Nat'l Team:
    Korea Republic
    [​IMG]

http://sports.news.naver.com/kfootball/news/read.nhn?oid=076&aid=0003082194

한-일월드컵을 준비하고 치르면서 정 수석과 함께 한 시간들에 대해 "정말 좋았던 기억밖에 없다"는 황 감독이 정 수석의 복귀에 반색하는 이유는 정 수석 특유의 스타일 때문이다.

흔히 정 수석은 '호랑이 코치'로 잘 알려져 있다. 히딩크 감독 시절 가끔 선수들을 호통치며 분위기를 다잡았던 일화 때문이다. 하지만 황 감독은 "흔히 말하는 엄한 아버지 리더십처럼 그렇게 무서운 분은 아니다"면서 "선수들과 항상 부대끼며 선수들의 정서를 반영하고 컨트롤하는 스타일이었다"고 회고했다.

황 감독은 최근 슈틸리케호에서 흘러나온 잡음 논란에 대해서도 조언했다. "2002년에는 고참 선수들이 중심을 확고하게 잘 잡았다. 중심축이 안에 있었다는 것이다. 그 때문에 선수단 내부적으로 자체 결속과 단속이 잘 됐다."

슈틸리케 감독은 최근 유럽파 점검을 마친 뒤 귀국 인터뷰에서 "팀 내부 상황을 발설하는 이에게는 과감한 조치를 취할 것이다"라며 경고성 발언을 해 회자된 바 있다.

황 감독에 따르면 2002년 히딩크 시절에는 감독 입에서 이런 말이 나올 일이 없었다는 것이다. 자체 정화기능이 제대로 작동했기 때문이다. 내부 정돈이 잘 되니 '4강신화'라는 대업도 가능했다.

황 감독은 "당시 항명 소동 이런 얘기가 나오기는 했지만 내부적으로 곧바로 정리가 잘 됐다. 선수단 스스로 힘을 낸 것이다"라고 덧붙였다. 황 감독이 언급한 항명 소동은 당시 최용수(장쑤 쑤닝 감독)에 관한 해프닝을 말한다. 최용수는 한-일월드컵을 앞둔 프랑스와의 연습경기 도중 부상을 한 뒤 치료을 위해 한동안 훈련을 소화하지 못했는데 '히딩크 감독의 홀대에 훈련조차 거부한다'는 보도가 나온 것이다. 이에 히딩크 감독은 오보임을 확인한 뒤 "바깥에서 우리를 갈라놓으려 하지만 함께 간다. 기사에 너무 신경 쓰지 말라"고 수습하며 큰 문제없이 지나갔고 태극전사는 하나가 돼 4강신화를 쓸 수 있었다.

끝으로 황 감독은 당부의 말을 전했다. "다양한 개성을 가진 구성원이 모인 조직에서 말이란 게 얼마든지 나올 수 있다. 다만 어떻게 수습하느냐가 중요하다."

19. Seol Korea

Seol Korea Member+

Jun 24, 2006
    Nat'l Team:
    Korea Republic
    #594 Seol Korea, Apr 23, 2017
    Last edited: Apr 23, 2017
    "슈틸리케 감독님과 대화로 더 친해지겠다."

"감독님과 대화를 더 많이 하도록 하겠다. 더욱 친해져야 한다. 서로를 더 잘 알아야 한다. 또 전술적인 부분에 대해서 조언을 다하겠다. 대화를 충분히 하면 잘 될 수 있을 것 같다"

Apparently, Jung Hae-sung stated that he's going to get closer to/get to know more about Stielike, and also added that he will suggest tactical advice to him as well. However, the problem is that not only is Stielike a very stubborn person to even be willing to accept a tactical advice from the newly appointed assistant manager, but as well as he's also lost control of the team due to his piss-poor management and leadership qualities. And, with the coaching staff already a mess with Jung Hae-sung being the only experienced person to join the staff, I feel that there will be a definite tension between Jung Hae-sung and Stielike.

20. chook90

chook90 Member+

South Korea
    Jan 2, 2015
    Al Khor, Qatar
    Club:
    FC Seoul
    Nat'l Team:
    Korea Republic
    At this point, I'm more angry at KFA than Stielike. They should have had a plan B, C, etc. in case things go south with Stielike..

Yet they probably didn't (too busy wasting time) and missed the better opportunity to fire Stielike after the Uzbekistan fixture last year. Now we're stuck with either having the likes of Park Sung Hwa take over or have a dysfunctional team with no clear chain of command.

f**k you KFA.

21. batumchange2

batumchange2 Member+

South Korea
    May 6, 2015
    senileike is gone. there is no way he stays after june. no reason to talk about him. kfa is gathering the funds to fire him as we speak. i hope jung haesung leaves too. shin taeyong is the most likely replacement. jung haesung is a players coach just like shin taeyong is but without the creativity and accomplishments. he doesnt offer anything new. i want a foreign assistant and someone like kim taeyoung on the staff. there hasnt been a team with kim taeyoung on the coaching staff that was complete shit on the defensive end. good enough for me

Hodori repped this.
  22. Seol Korea

Seol Korea Member+

Jun 24, 2006
    Nat'l Team:
    Korea Republic
    Well, Rajevac did recently state that he is on the list, so it could also mean that there are other candidates waiting in line as well. Gunes' contract is up soon and Ranieri is itching to get back into management, the KFA better hurry it up while the opportunity is still looming. Although, I wouldn't want to push for Shin Tae-yong again, the man needs his break that is due.

jessypjs repped this.
  23. Seol Korea

Seol Korea Member+

Jun 24, 2006
    Nat'l Team:
    Korea Republic
    Lee Yong-soo's plan: Stick with the 2001-2002 regimen. Now, they're back to playing the waiting game for the remaining 3 WCQs.

24. chook90

chook90 Member+

South Korea
    Jan 2, 2015
    Al Khor, Qatar
    Club:
    FC Seoul
    Nat'l Team:
    Korea Republic
    Suwon Bluewings?

25. Seol Korea

Seol Korea Member+

Jun 24, 2006
    Nat'l Team:
    Korea Republic

Thought I'd share this good documentary that I watched on TV a little after the 2002 WC was over. And, this is why you need a good leader and a proper/competent coaching staff. Hope the dude can upload the rest soon.