"The Norwegian Wonderkid"- The Official Welcome Martin Ødegaard Thread

Discussion in 'Real Madrid' started by -Fifth CharM-, Jan 21, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. :ROFLMAO:

2. BESA

BESA Member

Real Madrid
    Germany
    Apr 13, 2019
    Odegard is ready, no need to loan him, if Madrid plans to bring Rodrygo, or keep Lucas, Isco or Asensio, i really can not understand why Odegard can not make into this team, Martin's defensive contribution is much better, dribling, passing and vision is second to none. Odegard would make Real Madrid more efficient, and much better team in general! I can not understand if Isco, Asension and Lucas could play, how Odegard should not play, his IQ is much better! Odegard would be a massive hit.Mark my words!

madridista_hr repped this.
  3. https://www.telegraaf.nl/sport/3508305/real-staat-open-voor-verhuur-van-odegaard
    Real staat open voor verhuur van Ødegaard
    29 apr. 2019 in VOETBAL

Real is willing for renting out Ødegaard
    April 29. 2019 in FOOTBALL
    As an exception, a two-year lease agreement could even be concluded with the Amsterdam club. According to sources around the Spanish club, negotiations on this should take place in the coming days. Marc Overmars has now placed Ødegaard high on his wish list.
    A sale by Real Madrid would, in the worst case, be negotiable if The Royals receives a buy-back option. Ødegaard, who is still under contract in Spain until the summer of 2021 and therefore has to extend in order not to walk out free, was previously leased by Real Madrid to SC Heerenveen and currently plays for Vitesse. Although the Ajax scouting was initially skeptical about Ødegaard, which they thought was too frivolous, he convinced the last few weeks, especially in the direct duel with Ajax in the Johan Cruijff ArenA.

4. It is also rumoured Real is willing to drop the price to a for Overmars more digestible level.

BjornH repped this.
  5. BjornH

BjornH Member

AC Milan
    Norway
    Mar 25, 2019
    Norway
    Nat'l Team:
    Norway
    Ajax will lose so many players next transfer window so quality will not be the same, and the overall league quality is still not great with PSV & Ajax. What Ødegaard need is a new challenge in either Italy or Spain to play with and against better players weekly. :)

I`m glad it`s only 2 games left of this season, but their current Vitesse coach has been very good for Ødegaard and no doubts about that 7.75 current rating on https://www.whoscored.com

And since I`ve been a fan of A.C Milan since 1981 I would love to see him in action on San Siro in near future with Lucas Paquetá! Before they get a new stadium in 2023/24 season with Inter a buypack should get Milan interest as well - we are not that strong yet concering economy. Besides I remember Real M. bought Kaka from us many years ago so Flo should consider different options for their player and what is best for his player development. ;)

6. 4x4s

4x4s Moderator
    Staff Member

Nov 26, 2006
    Club:
    Real Madrid
    That was an eternity ago. Milan have completely lost the appeal they once had.

7. Eddie

Eddie Member+

Oct 19, 2005
    Club:
    Real Madrid

I'm sorry but weren't you a Real Madrid fan until a couple of days ago? You've been posting here regularly and i'm pretty sure you had Real Madrid listed as your club.

Shay Z, yoanaidarov and 4x4s repped this.
  8. BjornH

BjornH Member

AC Milan
    Norway
    Mar 25, 2019
    Norway
    Nat'l Team:
    Norway
    I`ve never been a Real M. fan no history connected to that team - I posted here, because part of the BigSoccer Milan forum is not active. I`m aware of that @4x4s - I can`t change an opinion about an old team that struggle with rebuild and economy for the last 10 years.

I like Real M, but I won`t use their club icon as I did, but I will buy tickets and travel to Spain to watch some of their home games for sure next season. It`s about Ødegaard and not me though. I`ve too strong connection with Milan to change that, so that is me being honest about an old soccer team. And where I stand Ødegaard don`t change that, and he was not even born yet when Milan was a very good team.

However I enjoy watching Ødegaard and I hope he will have a successful career.

9. CivilProtection

CivilProtection Member+

Jul 6, 2013
    Club:
    Real Madrid
    You're from Norway I take it? And that connection with Ødegaard kinda made you follow us more? Nothing wrong with that, it was just everyone assumed you're a fan of our club, esp. since you never looked like a troll or anything.

Shay Z, madridista_hr, Doni and 2 others repped this.
  10. Bear Crotch

Bear Crotch Member+

Jan 2, 2008
    Ohio, United States
    Club:
    Real Madrid
    Nat'l Team:
    Spain
    He doesn't look like a troll because he has an avatar and his name doesn't look like he face rolled the keyboard.

Shay Z, Anon. and Doni repped this.
  11. natenate101

natenate101 Moderator
    Staff Member

Dec 16, 2006
    California, US
    Club:
    Real Madrid
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    Lol!

12. CivilProtection

CivilProtection Member+

Jul 6, 2013
    Club:
    Real Madrid
    What about cave trolls? /s

I meant that his content came across as a pretty normal poster. I know that the last part seemed weird, but I've seen similar stories (if he's from Norway), and I think it's pretty normal.

13. Well, this is interesting:
    https://www.voetbal4u.com/2019/05/03/zinedine-zidane-wil-dat-martin-odegaard-gewoon-naar-ajax-gaat/
    Ajax wil zich voor het komende seizoen dolgraag versterken met de komst van Martin Odegaard. De voorzitter van Real Madrid Florentino Perez ziet de speler graag terugkomen maar trainer Zinedine Zidane wil ook het komende seizoen geen gebruik maken van de creatieve speler. Een verkoop met een terugkoopclausule zou een optie kunnen zijn.
    De Fransman heeft laten weten dat hij andere plannen heeft dan de Real-voorzitter en wat hem betreft gaat de clubleiding ‘gewoon’ akkoord met het voorstel van Ajax. De Amsterdammers lijken dus serieus kans te maken op de komst van Ödegaard, al zijn er ook andere clubs in de race.

Ajax wants to strengthen itself for the coming season with the arrival of Martin Odegaard. The president of Real Madrid Florentino Perez would like the player to come back but trainer Zinedine Zidane does not want to use the creative player in the coming season too. A sale with a buy-back clause could be an option.

The Frenchman has announced that he has other plans than the Real chairman and, as far as he is concerned, the club management "agrees" with Ajax's proposal. The Amsterdammers therefore seem to have a serious chance of landing Ödegaard, although there are other clubs in the race.

14. 4x4s

4x4s Moderator
    Staff Member

Nov 26, 2006
    Club:
    Real Madrid
    We're cashing in.

15. YOUNGSTARS87

YOUNGSTARS87 Yellow C@rd Bandit

Dec 21, 2005
  16. 4x4s

4x4s Moderator
    Staff Member

Nov 26, 2006
    Club:
    Real Madrid
    I feel like if the guy wouldn't be contractually bound to us the forum wouldn't even know his name.

Nathanial Essex repped this.
  17. YOUNGSTARS87

Dec 21, 2005
    Come on man, we'd know his name because he was a young phenom who is showing progress in Everdise.

There are many fans of other clubs talking about him. Manchester ones have discussed making him part of any Pogba deal.

Drouchk and HZinho repped this.
  18. 4x4s

4x4s Moderator
    Staff Member

Nov 26, 2006
    Club:
    Real Madrid
    A "young phenom making progress" isn't our market. He was signed as a wonder kid and is showing the kind of progress expected from any other solid talent.

I've never seen something special.

19. YOUNGSTARS87

Dec 21, 2005
    Then why is Rodrygo here? That describes him perfectly.

He was aigned at 16

Like seriously who expects a 16 year old to come and dominate in Europe? He also has transitioned to his more natural role in midfield.

Which midfielder was a world dominator as a teenager?

I believe we will be patient and let the kid develop. I believe the kid was to succeed in Madrid. Both of these beliefs are supported by what they communicate.

I'm sure there are a laundry list of players we both have said this about and they have turned out tremendous.

Bear Crotch repped this.
  20. MiamiNative0722

MiamiNative0722 Member+

May 25, 2013
    Club:
    Real Madrid
    Nat'l Team:
    United States

21. Ssr9

Ssr9 Member+

Real Madrid
    Nov 10, 2008