The Next Santos Prodigy - Bem Vinda Rodrygo Silva de Goes

Discussion in 'Real Madrid' started by MiamiNative0722, Jun 15, 2018.

1. natenate101

natenate101 Moderator
    Staff Member

Dec 16, 2006
    California, US
    Club:
    Real Madrid
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    We so badly need a dangerous player on the right. Our imbalance is crazy in attack and has been for several years now really. Will help Carvajal and AO as well.

temesgen, PigBenis, janos audron and 6 others repped this.
  2. ElCapitánSR4

ElCapitánSR4 Member+

Real Madrid
    Spain
    Sep 14, 2017
    Really good highlights. Can't wait to see him play for us. Hopefully he'll get enough chances instead of LV.

MiamiNative0722, Drouchk and Prit Javier repped this.
  3. Shay Z

Shay Z Moderator
    Staff Member

Jan 3, 2007
    Looking great on the RW. Wonderful to see. We badly need that.

Prit Javier repped this.
  4. robertocarlos3

robertocarlos3 Member+

Jan 9, 2012
    Club:
    Real Madrid
    My guess, if isco and Marco are staying is that he'll be loaned out.

Prit Javier repped this.
  5. Digital

Digital Member+

Dec 10, 2012
    Club:
    Real Madrid
    Indeed, I even fear for Vin’s minutes if all of Isco, Marco and Lucas V are staying and Hazard is coming, ZZ at this point remains unpredictable to me

6. fierro

fierro Member+

Jan 30, 2007
    El Chuco
    Club:
    Real Madrid
    Nat'l Team:
    United States

What's hard to predict, Hazard will take over the LW from VJ and Asensio/Lucas will battle it out for a place at RW.

Prit Javier repped this.
  7. Prit Javier

Prit Javier Member+

Real Madrid
    England
    May 9, 2018
    I hope not, Perez/Zidane will need to leave if they are kept on

8. Prit Javier

Prit Javier Member+

Real Madrid
    England
    May 9, 2018
    Brahim Diaz, Vinicius, Rodrgyo, Hazard should be our wingers we can rotate them all and they will be hunger to fight for a place UNLIKE Fat ******** Isco and Overhyped Asensio.

S1na repped this.
  9. Shay Z

Shay Z Moderator
    Staff Member

Jan 3, 2007
    I legit fear for Vin's minutes next season. With Hazard as auto starter it just leaves only so much time for Vin and Rodrygo and not to mention Mr. 12 himself Lucas Vasquez getting playing of PT on the RW.

temesgen, Pundorikakho and Digital repped this.
  10. Digital

Digital Member+

Dec 10, 2012
    Club:
    Real Madrid
    I can’t read minds or tell the future , all I can state is an opinion based on what i’ve seen so far, I prefer to wait and see

11. MiamiNative0722

MiamiNative0722 Member+

May 25, 2013
    Club:
    Real Madrid
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    I don't have that fear. If you believe in his quality as I do, he will play himself into the starting XI.

Drouchk and Anon. repped this.
  12. robnycus

robnycus Member+

Jun 28, 2010
    Club:
    New York Cosmos
    Pedredol started speculating last night that Zidane may not like Vini. I hope he is so wrong..

13. Drouchk

Drouchk Member+

Real Madrid
    Spain
    Aug 9, 2018
    #263 Drouchk, May 13, 2019
    Last edited: May 13, 2019
    Pedrerol says a lot stuff that are complete fabrication so there is that, Vini is the future of this club even those of us on the Zidane train would consider hopping off if he mistreats this kid but as I said Pedrerol is full of shit and I wouldn’t lose any sleep over anything he “speculates” about what Zidane thinks.

Bear Crotch repped this.
  14. BjornH

BjornH Member

AC Milan
    Norway
    Mar 25, 2019
    Norway
    Nat'l Team:
    Norway
    I look at Lucas stats and I look at Vini stats and scout videos from the same Brazil club Flamengo - they are not finished soccer players in their age @Drouchk. If they don`t get first team soccer which they should not at least if you compare the Real team to Barcelona first team. And they should be invested and developed properly and that means a loan spell so they can afford to do mistakes and learn from it.

You can`t do that in that degree in Real Madrid if we are going to compete with Barcelona next season for LA liga trophy - he has not reached his full potential yet, nor has Rodrygo after I watched his scout vids. I would not blame the coach at all - if he see the same thing - that he is too far off to unlock his full potential - if that is the case he is better off with a loan spell.

15. 4x4s

4x4s Moderator
    Staff Member

Nov 26, 2006
    Club:
    Real Madrid
    Then again you said Zidane would come back and give Ceballos and Llorente and chance and he damn near took their Real Madrid gear from them turning them into spectators. :ROFLMAO:

Prit Javier repped this.
  16. Drouchk

Drouchk Member+

Real Madrid
    Spain
    Aug 9, 2018
    ..........yea, no, fake news I said that it wasn’t a given that he wouldn’t give them a chance, big difference there bud.

17. TumE

TumE Member

Sep 17, 2013
    Club:
    Real Madrid
    No. You sayed he would give them a chance.

Stop back tracking

Prit Javier repped this.
  18. Drouchk

Drouchk Member+

Real Madrid
    Spain
    Aug 9, 2018
    You could give me a quote then couldn’t you big guy?

Prit Javier repped this.
  19. Drouchk

Drouchk Member+

Real Madrid
    Spain
    Aug 9, 2018
    That’s what I thought.

20. libertao

libertao Member+

Mar 15, 2006
    So is it fairly consensus Rodrygo is not ready to make the jump anytime too soon?

Prit Javier repped this.
  21. ElCapitánSR4

ElCapitánSR4 Member+

Real Madrid
    Spain
    Sep 14, 2017
    I don't know if he's not ready, because his playing style would bring us something different like Vini did. Ofcourse he needs to improve a lot, but I think he will do better than LV and Asensio on the RW.

But the question is if it's smart to stay with us in the coming season. I think ZZ will play Asensio and Vazquez so Rodrygo will not play a lot if that's the case.

BjornH and Prit Javier repped this.
  22. Excape Goat

Excape Goat Member+

Mar 18, 1999
    Club:
    Real Madrid
    VJ----Jovic---Rodrygo/Brahim
    ------Odegaard-------
    --Pogba----- Casemiro/Ndombele
    Mendy---Militao--Varane---Dani/Hakimi

In 3 years, I hope to see this. Okay, I don't know much about Mendy. And I hope that llorente will be here.

BjornH repped this.
  23. YOUNGSTARS87

YOUNGSTARS87 Yellow C@rd Bandit

Dec 21, 2005
    Uh... no. His last couple if weeks he is seeming going stronger and stronger.

I believe he will start with Castilla then from there we will see.

Anon., Prit Javier and Saeta Rubia repped this.
  24. Anders2555

Anders2555 Member

Flamengo
    Brazil
    Aug 23, 2018
    Rio de Janeiro
    Nat'l Team:
    Brazil
    Vini and Rodrygo may appear similar, they both are wingers, extremely fast having excelent passing and dribling skills, but, in reality, the way they use these attributes in the game is extremely different.

Vini is more Like a Mbappe type of player, constantly using his high speed and change of direction without losing speed to beat his opponents when combined with him ability to dribble, at this point yours are already accustomed to seeing him make several and several runs like the last game, the run against Ajax, against Barcelona, the penalty against Atlético de Madrid, Vini is much intense, much direct, a truly imparable player when does everything right.

Rodrygo is more like a Hazard, is more calm, more cold, has a speed comparable to Vinícius, but he likes to give a dribble and pass the ball opening spaces in the defense for his teanmates, he not constantly challenge the defense, he likes dictate the pace of the game, when he needs to dribble he dribbles, but if he can pass the ball, he pass, he is more practice, so much that you do not see he doing many runs, he does, but in much less quantity compared to Vinícius, Rodrygo is more accurate, like a sniper.

The two can complete very well each other

S1na, Shay Z, Doni and 8 others repped this.
  25. YOUNGSTARS87

YOUNGSTARS87 Yellow C@rd Bandit

Dec 21, 2005
    The wierd part about Rodrygo is his idolo is Cristiano.... yet he doesn't have that directness.

Hopefully he can learn it