News: The Napoli Financial Thread

Discussion in 'Napoli' started by indestructible, Apr 17, 2019.

1. Ciro Di Marzio

Ciro Di Marzio Member+

SSC Napoli
    Canada
    Jun 28, 2019
    Scampia
    Nat'l Team:
    Canada
    o fra

2. Euphorius Thor

SSC NapoliS
    Slovakia
    Jul 14, 2017
    Now that's the one 'In and Out' you don't want. Hope you're on the right track now, whatever that is.

3. Insigne4BalonD'or

SSC Napoli
    Italy
    Apr 6, 2017
    In Hiding with Sal's mom
    Screenshots of the past 4 seasons Wage bill (NET):

2016/2017 SSC Napoli
    Napoli wages 2016:2017.png

2017/2018 SSC Napoli
    Napoli wages 2017:2018.png

2018/2019 SSC Napoli
    Napoli wages 2018:2019.png

2019/2020 SSC Napoli
    Napoli wages 2019:2020.png

4. tripwire

tripwire Member+

Sep 23, 2012
    Club:
    SSC Napoli
    Fabian and Zielinski making peanuts compared to others who are far less deserving.

Euphorius Thor repped this.
  5. Ciro Di Marzio

Ciro Di Marzio Member+

SSC Napoli
    Canada
    Jun 28, 2019
    Scampia
    Nat'l Team:
    Canada
    Guintoli is the master of negotiations

6. tripwire

tripwire Member+

Sep 23, 2012
    Club:
    SSC Napoli
  7. CarecaNapoli

CarecaNapoli Member+

Jul 5, 2007
    Club:
    SSC Napoli
    Nat'l Team:
    Argentina
    Jersey are ugly too. I bought one but it looks shit with all the ugly sponsors.

8. Insigne4BalonD'or

SSC Napoli
    Italy
    Apr 6, 2017
    In Hiding with Sal's mom
    That problem I can get behind you 500% it's ridiculous that ADL (being in marketing and whatever) can't make our jerseys wanted. I mean for 1 thing, the LETE with Red in the back of it on a fcuking blue jersey like are you kidding me, just write Lete in white if you really need them on it and I'm sure that would look amazing.

Like this
    upload_2019-9-13_9-26-27.jpeg

[​IMG]

anthonymario and CarecaNapoli repped this.
  9. indestructible

indestructible Member+

SSC Napoli
    Jan 14, 2007
    Mercato Professor
    Club:
    SSC Napoli
    Nat'l Team:
    Italy
    The lete logo has been the biggest thorn in this club since Serie B.

If you really think about it, it probably COST us millions if you do some meta-analysis

10. Euphorius Thor

SSC NapoliS
    Slovakia
    Jul 14, 2017
    OT:
    It's funny how much effort we have put into creating forms of analysis for a variety of not-so-important things. If we as humanity would have put as much effort into fighting disease perhaps we would not have had to deal with it now. But thanks to our profound interest in the trivial, we'll keep dying of diseases we perhaps could have and even should have cured.

I liked that opinion of this old Chinese fella, it being: "The more numerous the laws, the more corrupt the state."
    Imagine the fun, we create thousands of laws most of which are pure crap, they help noone yet we have spent oh! so much valuable time to make them.

I love this race, it's too much fun. With the brains that we have, we should not at all be angry at non-existent entities, for they have obviously given us the necessary means to erase the undesirable eventually. But we don't want to. :D I love it. Let's make an analysis about shirts.

The only thing I don't understand is how people who have chosen this vanity and justify, or even praise it, can ever find the guts to complain about dying of disease or whatever.

We should start a campaign like that and maybe we'd fool some organizations into supporting us with their charity money. The dough there has to be as big as the pile of shit we as humanity produce both in feces and in terms of reasonable judgment or philosophy of life.