The Introduction Thread (V)

Discussion in 'Introductions Board' started by ProfZodiac, Sep 30, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. soccersupremacy

soccersupremacy New Member

May 25, 2012
    Club:
    Manchester United FC
    Hey guys, this is SoccerSupremacy here. I am new to this form. I am a huge soccer fan so I have decided to create a soccer website of my own. its http://soccersupremacy.com/ so check it out. I do soccer cleat reviews,post pictures of leaked cleats, and many other soccer related information. Also follow me on Twitter soccersupremacy and send me pictures of your cleats and I will post them on my website. Thanks!

2. Gate11

Gate11 New Member

May 27, 2012
    Tel aviv, Israel.
    Club:
    Maccabi Tel Aviv FC
    Nat'l Team:
    Israel
    Hello guys im new, im 18 from Tel-Aviv israel.
    im a fan of Maccabi Tel-Aviv Fc in israel, and im also part of the team supporter group The 12th Player.
    my nickanme here comes from the name of the gate we are in :)
    hope to enjoy and have a good time here :)
    [​IMG]
    (a picture of a tifo we made in gate 11)

3. kturk15

kturk15 New Member

Jan 3, 2012
    USA
    Club:
    Everton FC
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    Hello everyone, Kyle from Michigan, USA. Everton and USMNT supporter.

4. #5nadeshikofan

#5nadeshikofan Member+

May 26, 2012
    Plymouth, Michigan, USA
    Club:
    Vegalta Sendai
    Nat'l Team:
    Japan
    Hello, I am Christian, currently in Plymouth, Michigan. I support FC St. Pauli and the Nadeshiko. With all the info on the Nadeshiko here, I might grow into a fan of the Japanese womens league. The #5nadeshikofan refers to my admiration of the left defender of the Nadeshiko. I like her style, her personality, and her story...

5. echo201

echo201 Member

Mar 17, 2012
    Club:
    12 de Octubre
    Hello,everybody here, i am Echo.Sincerely hope we can be freinds.

6. Mr.Hue

Mr.Hue Member

May 30, 2012
    California
    Club:
    Liverpool FC
    Hi my name is Stefano, I'm new here:cool:

7. Denis Horan

Denis Horan Member

Jun 2, 2012
    Ireland
    Club:
    Manchester United FC
    Nat'l Team:
    Ireland Republic
    Hello my name is Denis and I am new here. I would just like to introduce myself to everyone. I hope to spend a long time here at Big Soccer.:)

8. Soccer-guy

Soccer-guy New Member

Jun 3, 2012
    Club:
    Real Madrid
    Hello,

I'm from Florida looking to have fun here with you guys.
    I like to check soccer forums from time to time. Talk to you all soon.

9. ucflgame

ucflgame New Member

Jun 4, 2012
    Club:
    Liverpool LFC
    Hi, I'm new here. Looking forward to talking to you all soon

10. Scrabbleship

Scrabbleship Member

May 24, 2012
    Australian, now living in Canada. That's all I got really.

11. chippybrady

chippybrady Member

May 22, 2012
    Club:
    Arsenal FC
    Nat'l Team:
    Canada
    welcome - had winter yet?

12. Scrabbleship

Scrabbleship Member

May 24, 2012
    I've survived two here. As a person who used to wear shorts 365 days of the year, I can't say it's my most favourite season, and by season I mean seven months of the year.

13. chippybrady

chippybrady Member

May 22, 2012
    Club:
    Arsenal FC
    Nat'l Team:
    Canada
    seven months? cannot be in BC then, I am in Ottawa
    welcome mate

14. Scrabbleship

Scrabbleship Member

May 24, 2012
    In Toronto. And thanks.

15. Deulofeu

Deulofeu New Member

Jun 6, 2012
    Club:
    FC Barcelona
    Nat'l Team:
    Denmark
    So ... hey. I'm completely new in here. I was looking for a big world wide football community. And I do hope that it's okay that I call it football, in spite of the name of this community. I've basically been playing, watching and following football since I was a little kid. I guess I started playing when I was 4 years old, so it's been 16 years. If you're good at math you also know my age now. Well, I guess you don't really have to be that good. Just ... moderately good.

I live in Denmark and I'm a huge fan of FC Barcelona as well as my hometown club Aarhus GF (AGF). I've seen Barcelona at Camp Nou 3 times and also twice here in Denmark. I basically spend all of my time on football. When I'm not at lectures or doing my homework I'm most definitely doing something related to football. So, yeah. I guess that's all you guys need to know for now.

16. cju1979

cju1979 New Member

Jun 4, 2012
    Nashville
    Club:
    Liverpool FC
    Hey everyone...
    Liverpool and overall soccer fan, coach, parent here in Nashville. Travelling to Baltimore on the Reds' summer tour. Looking for local and global Kopites to talk sh!te with.

17. Ceres

Ceres Member+

Jan 18, 2004
    Aarhus, Denmark
    Club:
    AGF Aarhus
    Nat'l Team:
    Denmark
    Welcome to a fellow AGF Aarhus supporter :) remember to visit the Scandinavian forum :
    https://www.bigsoccer.com/community/forums/scandinavia.87/

18. Derek Dignan

Derek Dignan New Member

Jun 8, 2012
    Club:
    Manchester United FC
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    Hey everyone, I'm new to the board just as I am new to soccer in general. I'm from the United States and am just going to start soccer this year. I'm 15 years old, going to be 16 in August. I played soccer when I was very young and am looking to start again to get in shape. I love Manchester U and hate City. Rooney and Ronaldo are my favorites and yeah that's all I have to say really! :)

19. 19VamosUnited96

19VamosUnited96 New Member

Jun 9, 2012
    Strasburg,Va
    Club:
    DC United
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    Hey whats up? I am a huge DC United fan.

20. Dutchdane70

Dutchdane70 New Member

Aug 24, 2011
    Aarhus - Amsterdam - Hamburg
    Club:
    AGF Aarhus
    Nat'l Team:
    Surinam
    Hi everybody -

I'm a dutch-danish football fan living in Aarhus most of the time, but due to my job I spend months in Amsterdam and Hamburg several months throughout the year too. I'm a huge fan of the english Championship league, and I consider it to be the greatest of all, and one to still uphold the true culture and atmosphere of english football. I consider The Championship the true Premier League, as todays PL is nothing but a moneywhore with barely any british players..

Been a Forest fan since the early 80's and a supporter of AGF Aarhus since 1993, my hometown team - a big, historic club in the danish league, and one of three teams to have played the most european intl. games along the sides of younger clubs like Brondby and FC Copenhagen.

I LOVE both Hamburg and Amsterdam too, but football-wise, only St.Pauli has stolen my heart - that club is something special, and I'm so in love with the Hamburg district, I'd move there if my german was any good. Dutch club football never spoke to me, but I've enjoyed some games at Amsterdam Arena and The Kuip. I'm more in love with Amsterdam City than anything, vibrant and social-liberal like no other place in Europe. Good smokes too :D

Now why is it I can't vote on the polls on this forum? And why can I sometimes give 'rep' and sometimes the 'rep' button is just no there? Are there any special rules to this forum, that I've missed?

Have a great summer everybody!

21. s1Nclair

s1Nclair Member

Jun 10, 2012
    Club:
    Real Madrid
    Umm hello everyone, my name is Sinclair and ive supported Real Madrid an eternity and im Spanish.

22. tippox

tippox New Member

Jun 10, 2012
    Club:
    Aston Villa FC
    Jenno from Germany, big Aston Villa fan and a terrible bettor :)))

23. FutnSoccer

FutnSoccer New Member

Jun 13, 2012
    Riverside, CA
    Nat'l Team:
    Mexico
    Hello everyone,

I am from Riverside, California, long time soccer fan and occasional player. My favorite team is the Xolos de Tijuana, and my favorite league is the Mexican Primera Division. I really enjoy watching US and Mexico soccer matches as well. Glad to be part of the forum.

24. mlinka_zg

mlinka_zg New Member

Jun 13, 2012
    Club:
    --other--
    Hi guys :)
    I'm from Zagreb, Croatia
    Love football, played in lower leagues many years and now work as a football analyst.

25. vickman

vickman Member

Jun 13, 2012
    Club:
    Everton FC
    iam vikram, iam from india ,great to be here