The Blond Ambition Tour: The 2016-17 Season Thread

Discussion in 'Barcelona' started by inswinger, Aug 10, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. inswinger

inswinger Moderator
    Staff Member

May 17, 2001
    Club:
    FC Barcelona
  2. celito

celito Moderator
    Staff Member

Palmeiras
    Brazil
    Feb 28, 2005
    USA
    Club:
    Palmeiras Sao Paulo
    Nat'l Team:
    Brazil
    Vieri claims to know who the next coach is. On BeIn they were speculating if Cocu was the guy since he was at the game today.

3. Forzabarca

Forzabarca Guest

Best thing that can happen to Barca is of Bart and entire board goes to jail for the Neymar case so perhaps some with half a brain can take over the reigns.

As it looks now, Barça are heading in a downwards spiral... wasted millions on useless purchases, too little money for buying and depth is worse than ever.

puyol repped this.
  4. Bootsy Collins

Bootsy Collins Player of the Year

Oct 18, 2004
    Capitol Hill
    Club:
    DC United
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    illusion repped this.
  5. afar

afar Member+

Apr 26, 2007
    I am confused what is going on with this case, and why it has been dragging for so long.

Is Neymar to blame? It is about hiding transfer fees?

Whatever happened to the "rapist" hiding 150 million euros in tax money?

http://www.goal.com/en/news/12/span...aldos-tax-case-and-what-it-means-for-the-real

6. Forzabarca

Forzabarca Guest

Well I also tried to get a discussion going but there is not much more undisclosed information to find, especially in English but Rosell and Bart have majorly screwed up the club and even more themselves over Neymar, if not the player himself as well.

Funny how madrid is eager to proceed with this even if Marta Silva is gone just to satisfy the Brazilian company DIS who got screwed over for millions and they are not at all looking into themselves screwed over 150M€ in tax money ala Offnaldo.

Can't wait for a major shake-up in Europe and scraping the current corruption. Im more in favor for a major league across countries instead of national ones where everyone follows same rules. Goal line technology, more refs, video replays and post game punishments for Marcelo and Ramos type elbows as well as Suarez and Alba dives just to be fair [emoji23]

illusion and afar repped this.
  7. inswinger

inswinger Moderator
    Staff Member

May 17, 2001
    Club:
    FC Barcelona
    864446977039376384 is not a valid tweet id

8. Forzabarca

Forzabarca Guest

Yet Barca loses the Liga!! Hmm I wonder why!?

9. puyol

puyol Member+

FC Barcelona
    Dec 24, 2009
    Club:
    FC Barcelona
    [​IMG]

10. condor11

condor11 Moderator
    Staff Member

Apr 2, 2002
    New Zealand
    because they lost 1 more game than Real

11. illusion

illusion Member+

Aug 26, 2005
    From Hell
    Club:
    FC Barcelona
    Nat'l Team:
    Argentina
    oddly and shockingly you will still find some clues cheerleading for Lucho and make Messi Barcelona's scapegoat.

Forzabarca repped this.
  12. Forzabarca

Forzabarca Guest

Yes it's MSN fault for not scoring 3 or more goals against Malaga and Deportivo and Alaves. I mean Messi only 35 and Suarez only 28 is an massive underachievement that sadly has reflected badly on Lucho and Shitmes. What shame! What shame! I mean rotations are good, playing 50 different lineups in a season is good. It's just fantastic to have such a great and fresh team ready for CDR final against Alaves [emoji106] [emoji41]

Also its the refs fault 50% and remainder 50% of blame goes to MSN! Lucho won the treble two years ago and double last year, he's clearly doing everything right, always! [emoji41]

Gilmango repped this.
  13. puyol

puyol Member+

FC Barcelona
    Dec 24, 2009
    Club:
    FC Barcelona
    Who the hell designed this :confused: ( 2017/2018)

[​IMG]

14. condor11

condor11 Moderator
    Staff Member

Apr 2, 2002
    New Zealand
    Who is blaming MSN?:confused:

At this stage the league will be lost by one game. However I grant you that losing by such a small margin to a very uninspiring team is more Annoying than losing by a wide margin to a truly great team.

I do not believe this real Madrid is a great team

15. condor11

condor11 Moderator
    Staff Member

Apr 2, 2002
    New Zealand
    The red version has a very man utd look about it

16. illusion

illusion Member+

Aug 26, 2005
    From Hell
    Club:
    FC Barcelona
    Nat'l Team:
    Argentina
    If MSN left alone without interference, they could have won it again but some of Lucho's mistakes this season are so shocking, I mean who would put Arda as a defensive option in the last minutes of Clasico?? So many mistakes like these do not belong on the resume of a half decent coach.

17. celito

celito Moderator
    Staff Member

Palmeiras
    Brazil
    Feb 28, 2005
    USA
    Club:
    Palmeiras Sao Paulo
    Nat'l Team:
    Brazil
  18. Bootsy Collins

Bootsy Collins Player of the Year

Oct 18, 2004
    Capitol Hill
    Club:
    DC United
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    He brought 2011 Big Ears to an event at the DC Penya that summer and I am embarrassed to say that despite the fact that I could not stand the guy, I stood and smiled in a photo with him. I wish I had had a clue what he was going to do.

19. Forzabarca

Forzabarca Guest

Looking forward to seeing Perez being detained by authorities. That guy has probably committed every crime one can commit.

20. celito

celito Moderator
    Staff Member

Palmeiras
    Brazil
    Feb 28, 2005
    USA
    Club:
    Palmeiras Sao Paulo
    Nat'l Team:
    Brazil
    He seems squeaky clean. Never seen any innuendos on him. But yeah, behind every great fortune there is a great crime.

21. celito

celito Moderator
    Staff Member

Palmeiras
    Brazil
    Feb 28, 2005
    USA
    Club:
    Palmeiras Sao Paulo
    Nat'l Team:
    Brazil
    I wonder how much he made on trades like Keirrison, Neymar, Henrique, etc ....

22. unclesox

unclesox BigSoccer Supporter

Mar 8, 2003
    209, California
    Club:
    FC Barcelona
    But, as I understand it, it's nothing to do with Barca. Something about TV rights concerning the Seleção (?)

23. unclesox

Mar 8, 2003
    209, California
    Club:
    FC Barcelona
    Apparently Dani Carvajal did the Eto'o "cabron" chant, directing it towards Pique.
    Madridistas can't handle the truth. Don't go after the message, go after the messenger. :rolleyes:

24. unclesox

Mar 8, 2003
    209, California
    Club:
    FC Barcelona
    'Tis now official!

[​IMG]

inswinger repped this.