The Art of VAR - Other Teams Thread[R]

Discussion in 'Real Madrid' started by Eddie, Apr 20, 2019.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. RMrules

RMrules Member+

Real Madrid
    Spain
    Aug 12, 2019
    Without Cristiano Ronaldo we cant even pass the round of 16.We were losing year after year in the round of 16 before he came,when he left we lost again...

Now we finished second in the group and we will face Liverpool,City,Juvetus or Bayern so we may get knocked out 2 years in a row.....basicaly we can end up at the same situation we were before the Ronaldo era .

CR7 is the only reason Real Madrid stayed relevent in the Messi era,plain and simple without him we wouldnt have won a single CL...with him we actally won more tham Messi did.....3 for Messi(2009,11,15) and 4 for us.

Cristiano is the greatest player in RM history and its not even close

Serengeti_Boy, verde-rubro and Deep Pal repped this.
  2. .halamadrid2.

.halamadrid2. Member+

Nov 5, 2010
    Club:
    Real Madrid
    Wow :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

3. MaxY

MaxY Member+

May 24, 2016
    Club:
    Real Madrid
    Oh, ******** off. In 13 years Messi voted him once, what a saint. Most vital? Hahha, nobody was giving Cristiano any chance this year, it was between Messi and Van Diijk. That's why he voted him.

-Reivax-, lukita, Serengeti_Boy and 6 others repped this.
  4. Saeta Rubia

Saeta Rubia Member+

May 28, 2010
    Club:
    Real Madrid
    Nat'l Team:
    --other--
    #14204 Saeta Rubia, Dec 8, 2019
    Last edited: Dec 8, 2019
    Ronaldo couldn't beat Ajax either so is he doing any better? He's getting old and past his prime. Clubs have to reinvent after every cycle as father time is undefeated for players. Ron was the leader of that RM side, but we won also because we had a complete team with Ramos, Modric, Marcelo, Benz, Bale, Kroos, Varane, Pepe and so many others contributing. RM lost to Lyon in R16 in Ron's first year so yea, it's not like others don't have to step up. As we saw with Juve vs Ajax too. RM got the best out of Ron era and now he's on steady decline and so guess football has to live with that despite what Ron FC thinks.

Benz has outplayed him easily this season and Hazard was hitting his peak before injury. And I am not scared if we get Sarri's Juve. Juve even last year wasn't any better than RM in Europe. Even Solari's RM beat Atletico at Wanda. Ajax outplayed Juve in both legs.

Sawiris, Digital and petros93 repped this.
  5. TitoTata

TitoTata Member+

Jun 26, 2014
    The Italian press were saying Ronaldo has won it not long ago .... keep up !

Anyways, I said he voted for him last week in arguably the most important of all .. the possible decider .. Messi voted for him numerous times over the years - as any normal person would have .

6. 4x4s

4x4s Moderator
    Staff Member

Nov 26, 2006
    Club:
    Real Madrid
    Juventus have become worse since he joined them. That's not an opinion, or a hot take. It's a fact. Worse domestically, worse in Europe.

Sawiris, petros93 and Saeta Rubia repped this.
  7. The Biscuitman

The Biscuitman Member+

Jul 4, 2007
    Club:
    Reading FC
    Read yesterday that they have taken 73 points from the last 75 available in league matches. Quite unbelievable.

RMSocrates repped this.
  8. 4x4s

4x4s Moderator
    Staff Member

Nov 26, 2006
    Club:
    Real Madrid
    Klopp has repeated Dortmund at Liverpool. That's the most fascinating about this whole thing. He's not a candidate for teams like Barcelona or Real Madrid, but when he's given years to put it together the team that comes out is a machine.

Even though he's quite annoying as a person.

9. The Biscuitman

The Biscuitman Member+

Jul 4, 2007
    Club:
    Reading FC
    Hope Duncan Ferguson gets the Everton job. The man is an absolute headcase and will liven up the PL a lot

10. 4x4s

4x4s Moderator
    Staff Member

Nov 26, 2006
    Club:
    Real Madrid
    Oh wow, I remember his time as a player. Had no idea he was coaching. :D

RMSocrates repped this.
  11. J-Mezzy

J-Mezzy Member+

Oct 14, 2013
    Orlando
    Club:
    Real Madrid
    Nat'l Team:
    Colombia
    I am far from the warrior who takes up arms to defend Ronaldo like many here.

But what is up with this hate fest for the guy? He is gone. I won't celebrate his victories or shortcomings at Juve. He was great for us and now he is in Italy. That's as far as his story goes for me. No need to shit in the guy

girrdib, temesgen, YOUNGSTARS87 and 5 others repped this.
  12. The Biscuitman

The Biscuitman Member+

Jul 4, 2007
    Club:
    Reading FC
    He has been coaching at Everton for many years but was stand in manager yesterday while they look for a new one.

Duncan Disorderly is one of my all time favourite nicknames :D

RMSocrates and Digital repped this.
  13. Halycon

Halycon Member+

Aug 24, 2010
    Club:
    Real Madrid
    Thats not what i meant. I have followed Odegaard since Heerenveen times. He was too good to play for that team, it slowed down his development. he made passes the donkeys didn’t understand, same with a vitesse apart from his last season. Kubo needs a better team, not saying he is on odegaards level already.

14. 4x4s

4x4s Moderator
    Staff Member

Nov 26, 2006
    Club:
    Real Madrid
    Kubo isn't better than his Mallorca team mates though. He's struggled and he has to become stronger. He has looked like a child at times this season. Still too early.

Digital and Lyra repped this.
  15. janos audron

janos audron Member+

Apr 12, 2010
    300+ goals, Pichichi 5 seasons straight, scoring in all 5 European Cups, 8 Primera Titles, 5 Cup Titles. Monster of a goal scorer and playmaker. Total player. Absolute class through out. Which is why he has a stadium named after him. Madridismo.

But yeah. "It isn`t close". :rolleyes:

16. YOUNGSTARS87

YOUNGSTARS87 Yellow C@rd Bandit

Dec 21, 2005
    You are the worst! How dare you follow young talent and speak of it!

Lol.

Anyway, I get what you mean. Besides Kubo just turned 18 six months ago. It is obvious he will have struggles entering a new team and environment. He however as you pointed out shows acumen which some of his teammates +5 years his senior don't seem to posses.

Even with Odegaard the same people were saying he wouldn't pan out back then. Look at him now. He needed to grow and bettering his cast helped him achieve this.

HZinho and Halycon repped this.
  17. petros93

petros93 Member

Real Madrid
    Greece
    May 27, 2017
    Nat'l Team:
    Greece
    Why is everyone so triggered? I get that someone would find it amusing seeing cr7 losing in juve because since he left he has said some sh*t about juve being a family and Real being just a team and a lot of people treated Real as a small club that will struggle from now on because of losing a player. Like we're barcelona or some sh*t.

Of course we are all happy we had him in our team, we've celebrated his goals and supported the guy all those years but let's not act like he was perfect or like he didn't ask for more money every summer and of course the incident right after we won the ucl for the 3rd consecutive time he felt the need to try and get the spotlight after saying he will leave minutes after the final.

18. Digital

Digital Member+

Dec 10, 2012
    Club:
    Real Madrid
    In your opinion, for me he is by far our most prolific scorer ever

janos audron, Varnagel and Drouchk repped this.
  19. 4x4s

4x4s Moderator
    Staff Member

Nov 26, 2006
    Club:
    Real Madrid
    It's a pleasure to see Juventus lose regardless. Ronaldo gets support in any real Madrid related function but as a Juve player, seeing them fail is amusing.

20. J-Mezzy

J-Mezzy Member+

Oct 14, 2013
    Orlando
    Club:
    Real Madrid
    Nat'l Team:
    Colombia
    Kubo is class. Hard to judge at this age, new country, new league, surrounded by no talent. We would have been better off loaning him to a team like Porto

21. 4x4s

4x4s Moderator
    Staff Member

Nov 26, 2006
    Club:
    Real Madrid
    He's been in Spain before, he went to school in the country and speaks the language. For Barca no less. :ROFLMAO:

22. J-Mezzy

J-Mezzy Member+

Oct 14, 2013
    Orlando
    Club:
    Real Madrid
    Nat'l Team:
    Colombia
    Ok then the talent around him lol

23. Saeta Rubia

Saeta Rubia Member+

May 28, 2010
    Club:
    Real Madrid
    Nat'l Team:
    --other--
    Hattrick for Joaquin in 20 minutes against Bilbao.

temesgen repped this.
  24. TitoTata

TitoTata Member+

Jun 26, 2014
    I love the story of how he disturbed a burglar and chased him over 6 garden hedges before belting him one :)

25. TitoTata

TitoTata Member+

Jun 26, 2014
    He is / was a great player but he has some great players feeding him he ball and setting up a lot of his chances and he also got all the penalties to take soooooo