The Art of VAR - Other Teams Thread[R]

Discussion in 'Real Madrid' started by Eddie, Apr 20, 2019.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Saeta Rubia

Saeta Rubia Member+

May 28, 2010
    Club:
    Real Madrid
    Nat'l Team:
    --other--
    temesgen repped this.
  2. Saeta Rubia

Saeta Rubia Member+

May 28, 2010
    Club:
    Real Madrid
    Nat'l Team:
    --other--
  3. temesgen

temesgen Member+

Jun 27, 2004
    Good signing, very smart, hard working footballer who works well in a defined system.

4. Saeta Rubia

Saeta Rubia Member+

May 28, 2010
    Club:
    Real Madrid
    Nat'l Team:
    --other--
    Yea, his link up with Jovic was great in the games I watched and Frankfurt missed him badly when he got injured in the business end of the seaosn. Kicker says he has a buyout clause if a CL club comes for him. So Haller won't be stuck at WHU for long if he success there.

temesgen repped this.
  5. Real__Madrid

Real__Madrid Member+

Aug 29, 2014
    Club:
    Real Madrid
  6. Ayayain

Ayayain Member+

Real Madrid
    Nov 29, 2017
    http://www.culturepsg.com/news/mercato/neymar-veut-toujours-partir-plusieurs-formules-evoquees/27457

French medias say PSG said NO, and that Nasser Al-Khelaifi described it at a laughable offer :ROFLMAO:

Bartomeu is so sure he can screw PSG this time (after like 4 fails in 4 years). Let' see.

Anon. repped this.
  7. ElCapitánSR4

ElCapitánSR4 Member+

Real Madrid
    Spain
    Sep 14, 2017
    Is it just me or does that deal looks good for PSG? Dembelé is a big talent, french and good friends with Mbappé. And I think Coutinho will be the old Coutinho again if he leaves Barca. + Mbappé can be the main man for them. Would be a stupid deal for Barca imo.

8. Ayayain

Ayayain Member+

Real Madrid
    Nov 29, 2017
    Leonardo said he wants professional players, especially those that arrive in time at training, and that stay professional off the pîtch without club help.

Dembele is like 100% not that
    , so yeah they don't want him. They are already plagued by Demeble type of unprofesionnal players.

Coutinho is seen as interesting by PSG but since he's described by Barca fans themselves as one of the biggest failures they had compared to what he cost, when they come at PSG saying Coutinho is worth 150ME, yeah it's laughable.

PSG consider Coutinho's value way lower than the 140ME Barca paid, and they don't want Dembele/Rakitic/Umtiti (unprofessional / too old on his way out / always injured).

9. Ayayain

Ayayain Member+

Real Madrid
    Nov 29, 2017
    PSG would accept Coutinho + 100ME (Sport)

PSG only want money, and more than what they they paid in 2017 (LEquipe)

Somebody is lying here. Now let's see, is it Sport or LEquipe that are the most credible..... mmmhhh :rolleyes:

Anon. repped this.
  10. celito

celito Moderator
    Staff Member

Palmeiras
    Brazil
    Feb 28, 2005
    USA
    Club:
    Palmeiras Sao Paulo
    Nat'l Team:
    Brazil
    PSG thinks Coutinho value went down , which is fair , but Neymar with injuries , older , and unprofessional his price has not only stayed the same but shot up ? Nobody told them to overpay for Neymar like we did for Coutinho and Dembele . It is just negotiating ploys anyways . If I am Bartomeu , if this offer is true , I come back with a lower just to say fuk you offer and call it a day .

11. Zidane05

Zidane05 Moderator
    Staff Member

Jul 18, 2005
    Toronto
    Leonardo and Khelaifi were talking about professionalism. I think the last word I'd associate with Dembele is professionalism. I think the offer is quite laughable.

Anon. and Ayayain repped this.
  12. Ayayain

Ayayain Member+

Real Madrid
    Nov 29, 2017
    #7987 Ayayain, Jul 16, 2019
    Last edited: Jul 16, 2019
    According to french medias, PSG are in no rush and will be happy with bothn outcomes. Either he leaves for what PSG want, or he stays.

Between spanish medias that lie all the time, and french medias, I know who I believe the most.

Hell, yesterday Sport said Neymar refused to train. 15 min later, PSG published photos of him during his 3 hours training sessions.

Don't take as a truth what spanish medias say.

Serengeti_Boy repped this.
  13. Ayayain

Ayayain Member+

Real Madrid
    Nov 29, 2017
    +1

Imagine one of the biggest institutions in the world, Barca (despite all their flaws there are there in the Top 3 clubs in the world, under us of course since we are #1 :) ), and they never managed to tame Dembele.

Now put the same Dembele in Paris where the institution is a joke, and with Night Clubs at every corners + his childhood friends that are all there.

That just prove some 1/ don't know Dembele at all. 2/ don't read what PSG are saying.

They don't want Dembele. That's why they ask for Semedo, Busquets, Arthur type of players. But Barcelona refuse to give them those good ones.

14. ElCapitánSR4

ElCapitánSR4 Member+

Real Madrid
    Spain
    Sep 14, 2017
    Yes I get you and I understand what PSG wants. But we know Barca are the only club where Neymar can go to, but they can't pay 200M+. So PSG can do 2 things:

1) PSG can say f*ck off to them and keep an unhappy Neymar.
    2) They can take the deal (if it's true though) and gamble on Dembelé, have Coutinho and have 40M.

And I think Coutinho would be a good player for PSG. Barcelona is all about Messi, so it's difficult for a player like Coutinho who likes to have the ball.

The question is; Does PSG want to keep an unhappy Neymar. If that's the case, then they don't need to accept the deal. If not, they have no other choices because which club can and want to buy Neymar?

15. Ayayain

Ayayain Member+

Real Madrid
    Nov 29, 2017
    PSG are not against getting Coutinho, but when they calculate the value of Barca offer here lies the problem.

Barca pretend he is worth as much as what they paid.

They are ready to keep an unhappy Neymar because in the eyes of their sponsors, even an unhappy neymar is better for ALL, and NIke views of the club than Coutinho, and Dembele together. Unless they get lots of money, and buy the stars they want.

The reason they opened the door though was in Qatar news, they are fed up with his diva attitude. They told him that he'll stay, and get no privilege or be sold at the price they set.

And as french journalists say, the real Boss of PSG is the Emir of Qatar. And no way a royalty will feel threatened by somebody like Neymar. That's why PSG are hard to deal with. They don't have chickens in the back, but somebody that is the King of a country with all the psychological "i am superior to you" issues that go with it.

That's why our own President decided to be friend with said Emir because if there's one chance to make a deal with them later (MBappe), it doesn't assure you success but still better than the 0% chance "PSG are trash" strategy Barcelona are using for now 6 years against them (failed to get Thiago Silva under Rosell+Barto, then failed to buy TS again, Marquinhos x2, and Verratti under Bartomeu alone)

16. HZinho

HZinho Member+

Apr 2, 2013
    Club:
    Real Madrid
    This Neymar non sense and all these alternatives Barca seem to offer for his services are even more so.
    • To me Coutinho seems like he was tested and came up (very) short at the top level. He's been a major, major failure IMO. He's been bought for 160ME and was ultimately used as a squad player. Barca just wanted him badly (for whatever reason) and were willing to overpay by quite the margin. If these French stories are correct, PSG is right in considering Coutinho's value to be substantially lower than what Barca (in their panic) paid.
    • Dembele is an even bigger risk, as you'd simply be getting someone who supremely talented, but is not professional, is rather inconsistent and seems to cause trouble every other week.
    In other words: PSG would be wise to tell Barca to look somewhere else if they want to dump their 'problem cases'. And if there is something we know PSG is capable of with Barca, it's that they have told them exactly that numerous times (Marquinhos and Veratti to name a few).

Serengeti_Boy repped this.
  17. Raumdeuter

Raumdeuter Member+

Jan 14, 2009
    Texas
    Club:
    FC Bayern München
    Nat'l Team:
    Germany
    Do you think Neymars value is still 222M that PSG paid?

18. CivilProtection

CivilProtection Member+

Jul 6, 2013
    Club:
    Real Madrid
    Definitely not, but Barca seem desperate, so it's even higher.

19. HZinho

HZinho Member+

Apr 2, 2013
    Club:
    Real Madrid
    No.

20. MiamiNative0722

MiamiNative0722 Member+

May 25, 2013
    Club:
    Real Madrid
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    Crimson repped this.
  21. Crimson

Crimson BigSoccer Supporter

Oct 11, 2009
    We should be worried if Barca get Neymar...

Anon. repped this.
  22. meringues

meringues Member+

Real Madrid
    United States
    Aug 8, 2008
    Wisconsin
    Club:
    Real Madrid
    Yeah I don’t want him here, but I don’t want him there either. He can stay right where he is...

If I was PSG my demand would be €150m + Coutinho & Arthur.

I still think it’s hilarious the cules want him back. Top 3 player but still rather akin to crawling back to the ex that cheated on you.

23. Crimson

Crimson BigSoccer Supporter

Oct 11, 2009
    I'd even take 100 + those two. Arthur is a brilliant player.

24. MiamiNative0722

MiamiNative0722 Member+

May 25, 2013
    Club:
    Real Madrid
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    If Neymar stays at psg, I would predict the locker room would be toxic and they will fail in the Champions again. In that scenario, psg will sell Neymar next summer.

That would be even worse for us imo because there’s no way psg sells Neymar and Mbappe in the same summer. Thus, we would have to wait even longer to get Kylian.

25. celito

celito Moderator
    Staff Member

Palmeiras
    Brazil
    Feb 28, 2005
    USA
    Club:
    Palmeiras Sao Paulo
    Nat'l Team:
    Brazil
    The only one that should be desperate here is Neymar .

Ayayain repped this.