The American Outlaws - Hartford Happy Hour: THURS @ Damon's Tavern - 6PM

Discussion in 'Hartford, CT' started by Howie Carr, Jun 7, 2010.

1. Howie Carr

Howie Carr New Member

Dec 2, 2005
    West Hartford, CT
    The American Outlaws Hartford Chapter will be hosting a "meet and greet" This coming Thursday at our home pub "Damon's Tavern" from 6-8Pm

Damon's Tavern

310 Prospect Avenue,

Hartford, Connecticut 06106.

Telephone: (860) 233-9900.
    damonstavern.com/

The usual happy hour will still happen from 3-6PM and will be immediately followed by the Outlaws first non game related get together from 6-8PM.

Before the cup officially begins lets get together to hang out, shoot the shit, have a few drinks, hell maybe sing a few songs. We are currently tied for 1st place in our group, what else do you need to celebrate?

As a chapter in a city without MLS games to bring us together each week, lets face it, we barely know each other. Get togethers like this will pull this group together, and keep us together well after the winner is decided in South Africa. I don't know about the rest of you, but I see the AO-Hartford chapter having outdoor and indoor league teams, I us getting more US friendlies played at The RENT and I see us making MLS at least consider putting a team here.

This is the perfect time to check out Damon’s Tavern if you have not been, and to meet other new members.

I organized this because I have yet to make it down to Damon's and I wanted to see the place at least once before the cup!

I spoke with the bar tonight and here is the deal the usual Happy hour is as below

1/2 Price apps
    $2 Domestic Pints (B,C,M)
    $4 House Wine
    $4 Mixed Drinks

you gotta let them know you are with The American Outlaws, or that you are there because of American soccer, and the happy hour deals will last another 2 hours till 8PM
    I will be getting there around 5:30, and look forward to Meeting Damon's and many of you for the first time.

I know its short notice, but you can afford to skip the spicy tuna rolls at Feng just this once can’t you?

Bring friends, tell Sam's Army people and tell them to bring friends.

Cheers!

2. Howie Carr

Howie Carr New Member

Dec 2, 2005
    West Hartford, CT
    [ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=61J6NyyC5XQ"]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=61J6NyyC5XQ[/ame]

Fox 61 10pm News segment on the World Cup excitement at Damon's Tavern partnership with The American Outlaws Hartford Chapter. Tom Lovkey and Shawn Simao are interviewed on their passion for the beautiful game and their soccer supporters group.

See you at Damon's Tavern