The 2020 Election Mega Thread

Discussion in 'Elections' started by Knave, May 8, 2017.

Tags:
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. totti fan

totti fan Red Card

Jun 24, 2010
    Club:
    SSC Napoli
    Nat'l Team:
    Italy
    To the best of my knowledge neither Stalin nor Totti are running in this Democratic Primary.

It's pretty sad that a number of you are so triggered by my very reasonable comments about Biden that you are quite readily aligning yourselves with a Trump loving white-supremacist, pro border concentration camp, climate change denying, pro-war, anti-abortion, homophobic, right-wing sociopath. Your actions reflect your character in this regard.

I will readily answer any reasonable questions from reasonable posters about anything I have posted. I will however not waste time engaging anyone who resorts to petty sniping and name-calling.

And finally, get used to me because I'm not going anywhere.

2. Calcio Pauly

Calcio Pauly Member+

Jun 17, 2012
    Club:
    AC Milan
    #2577 Calcio Pauly, Jul 12, 2019
    Last edited: Jul 12, 2019
    lol, sure thing there Totti fan. All we're missing is one of your equally very reasonable sock puppets to return so you two can high five each other.

I categorically deny all of your claims. Disagreeing with most of the shit you spew doesn't turn me into the worst possible caricature your overactive imagination can come up with. You need to get off of that 40 banana a day diet you're on. It's messing with your brain.

"Pro concentration camp" lol

Why didn't you just say gulag bro?

charlie15 repped this.
  3. totti fan

totti fan Red Card

Jun 24, 2010
    Club:
    SSC Napoli
    Nat'l Team:
    Italy
    Right, so when you "disagree" with a position I shouldn't assume its because you hold the logically opposed position?

I can only assume that your intent is entirely to provoke me. In other words, you're just a troll and trolls thrive on attention. I won't be giving you anymore.

4. Calcio Pauly

Calcio Pauly Member+

Jun 17, 2012
    Club:
    AC Milan
    #2579 Calcio Pauly, Jul 13, 2019
    Last edited: Jul 13, 2019
    Logically opposed position? So because I think think your love of Stalin, communism, USSR, China, Castro etc is stupid, automatically I'm a white supremacist? It's that sort of irrational assumptive guess work that demonstrates your ass backwards reasoning skills. You understand that, even just a little right?

You're too predictable for me at this point. While the others here haven't quite learned all your tricks, at least they're onto you...and you're right, trolls thrive on attention. Soon you'll get less and less in here and move onto another thread.

I already said I came here to ruin your fun and expose you. Thing is, most of them already figured you out. I'm just providing some evidence

Here's a few more gems,

Well that settle it, an uncle and 1 university professor, final authorities on this issue.

5. Calcio Pauly

Calcio Pauly Member+

Jun 17, 2012
    Club:
    AC Milan
    Here's when Tottifan was a Trumpist, only long enough to try and reel some in before switching sides. ;)

But no, you're not a troll, nah, not at all.

So which one are you today? Trump fan, Biden fan, back to Stalin or Castro? Taking a break?!?

And you wonder why no one takes you seriously!?

sitruc, MatthausSammer and charlie15 repped this.
  6. charlie15

charlie15 Member+

Mar 9, 2000
    Bethesda, Md
    Club:
    Arsenal FC
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    Holy smoke! This Totti dude is even more deluded than I ever thought. What a piece of work.

soccernutter and Calcio Pauly repped this.
  7. Calcio Pauly

Calcio Pauly Member+

Jun 17, 2012
    Club:
    AC Milan
    You have just witnessed the tip of the iceberg. After he recovers from this minor setback he'll be back with more... just wait till the sock puppets start up again.

8. Hayaka

Hayaka Member+

Jun 21, 2009
    San Francisco North Bay, Bel Marin Keys
    Club:
    --other--
    Nat'l Team:
    Denmark
    You guys should take this feud back to the Italian board.

Dr. Wankler and Moishe repped this.
  9. Calcio Pauly

Calcio Pauly Member+

Jun 17, 2012
    Club:
    AC Milan
    I didn't plan on staying long. My work is done. Unfortunately for you, you're stuck with him.
    Have fun.

Deadtigers, soccernutter, sitruc and 3 others repped this.
  10. charlie15

charlie15 Member+

Mar 9, 2000
    Bethesda, Md
    Club:
    Arsenal FC
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    This is not just a feud....It is good that this Totti fraud is being exposed.

11. sitruc

sitruc Member+

Jul 25, 2006
    Virginia
    I haven't been on PC&E long, but even I knew about his Australian location. That's one of the reasons I ocasionally ask a few posters where they are located. The Italian boards have some very ugly parts that could make the worst of Crew threads blush.

12. totti fan

totti fan Red Card

Jun 24, 2010
    Club:
    SSC Napoli
    Nat'l Team:
    Italy
    meh, I openly favoured Trump over Clinton, but considered them both distant rivals to Jill Stein. I may have been a bit caught up in the euphoria post the immediate election, but like a lot of people who voted Trump I'm all about being anti-establishment.

13. totti fan

totti fan Red Card

Jun 24, 2010
    Club:
    SSC Napoli
    Nat'l Team:
    Italy
    Are you advocating American exceptionalism, are you being racist? What is your point?

14. totti fan

totti fan Red Card

Jun 24, 2010
    Club:
    SSC Napoli
    Nat'l Team:
    Italy
    When I hurt his feelings he follows me around. It happens a lot and there's not much I can do about it. I'll give him one thing though he does work hard, although he's a touch neurotic.

I could trawl through his old posts for choice tidbits (just look at the company he keeps) but tbh I just don't care enough to.

15. Calcio Pauly

Calcio Pauly Member+

Jun 17, 2012
    Club:
    AC Milan
    Lol

K I'm done, enjoy this pathological sock puppeteering troll.

16. Dr. Wankler

Dr. Wankler Member+

May 2, 2001
    The Electric City
    Club:
    Chicago Fire
    Does your Mommy know you are posting on a message board with grown ups?

17. MatthausSammer

MatthausSammer Moderator
    Staff Member

Dec 9, 2012
    Canada
    Club:
    Borussia Dortmund
    Nat'l Team:
    Germany
    I don't understand people who support Sanders and then support Trump. It seems very "rebel without a cause". Trump's policy goals almost couldn't be more different from Sanders's, and supporting both does nothing to further a constructive cause or agenda. It's just edgy for the sake of being edgy.

Deadtigers, Hayaka and Dr. Wankler repped this.
  18. Dr. Wankler

Dr. Wankler Member+

May 2, 2001
    The Electric City
    Club:
    Chicago Fire
    More like "rebel without a clue" in this case.

"constructive" isn't the point.

dapip repped this.
  19. KensingtonSC

KensingtonSC Still Lazy After All These Years

FC Vaduz / Philadelphia Union
    Jan 7, 2010
    Andalusia, PA
    Club:
    FC Vaduz
    These are the morons who allegedly hate the government without realizing that they voted the current government in, so they vote for "chaos".

Deadtigers, dapip, sitruc and 1 other person repped this.
  20. Khan

Khan Member+

Mar 16, 2000
    On the road
    Them's the facts.

We can speculate, insofar as how distant individual Germans are from their grandparents'/great-grandparents' involvement, but what's under-reported, and under-appreciated, is that the Italians were on the side of the Nazis.

Again, them's the facts. Buh-bye, sweetie.

21. Boloni86

Boloni86 Member+

Jun 7, 2000
    Baltimore
    Club:
    DC United
    Nat'l Team:
    Gibraltar
    I actually think Biden would cruise to victory easily. I don't think those baby boomer blue collar dudes in Ohio, Wisconsin, Pennsylvania and Michigan really like Trump. Biden will be a tolerable escape valve for them. Some of the other candidates not so much. And let's face it, boomers decide elections.

Now what that means for the country is another story. Expect Washington corruption to go unchecked, same old military industrial complex foreign policy and no real progress on any of the big issues.

22. MatthausSammer

MatthausSammer Moderator
    Staff Member

Dec 9, 2012
    Canada
    Club:
    Borussia Dortmund
    Nat'l Team:
    Germany
    I think Biden is really going to struggle. He's already flagging on the few major public events he's held thus far and got caught really flat-footed in the debate. At this point there's enough of a sample size that we can safely conclude that Joe is just really bad at running for President. He has always started from a substantially better position than he's finished in all of his runs. If he ends up the nominee I will vote for him, but I think Trump will outmaneuver him in a major way.

superdave repped this.
  23. ElJefe

ElJefe Moderator
    Staff Member

Feb 16, 1999
    Colorful Colorado
    Club:
    FC Dallas
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    White privilege, y'all.

EDIT: Let me rephrase that. Straight white male privilege, y'all.

24. ElJefe

ElJefe Moderator
    Staff Member

Feb 16, 1999
    Colorful Colorado
    Club:
    FC Dallas
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    Folks who believe this sort of bullshit usually have the means of having some sort of buffer between them and the unfortunate effects of "chaos."

Deadtigers and Dr. Wankler repped this.
  25. totti fan

totti fan Red Card

Jun 24, 2010
    Club:
    SSC Napoli
    Nat'l Team:
    Italy
    Does your Mommy know you pretend to be a progressive while backing Democrats who ignore impending climate catastrophe, support genocidal regimes and criminal foreign interventions, while ignoring a domestic health and poverty crisis at the ame time that they continue to take money from Wall Street, Big Pharma and the MIC?